Charlie's dumb stuff

Re: Charlie's dumb stuff
« Reply #225 on: Jul 11, 2015, 03:53 AM »
That Capcom piece is truly epic! Well done!

« Reply #226 on: Jul 14, 2015, 04:58 PM »
Thanks dude :)! I can't wait to see when I have the book actually in my hands ;o;

« Reply #227 on: Sep 12, 2015, 07:11 PM »
Not a piece of visual art but I decided to make a theme song for my Monster Mash character. Just started it today, needs bass, better mixing, and some more beep boop electronic elements.

Theme of Venom - "0313003-xx033" WIP.

« Reply #228 on: Sep 12, 2015, 08:06 PM »
 I WANT TO MAKE A THEME SONG!! <3 (Oo O  )

« Reply #229 on: Sep 13, 2015, 11:39 AM »
Haha thanks dude :D!! Who knows...maybe after I finish this one and I have the time/motivation I may do one for the UFA too ;O

I am just glad that even in this unfinished state a lot of people dig the vibe of the song.

« Reply #230 on: Sep 14, 2015, 11:34 AM »
GET OUT!! I'd be super stoke to hear it
I've been wanting to like make my music in for the longest time. Idk I have some friends that do. and watched a pal of mine work on some stuff and it looks like fun. Idk i've been telling myself this for over a year now thought it's be cool to try some new things out.

My only inspiration for a theme song for UFA's
is that since they've been around since the 50's up until now they've sort of adopted some Earth-like culture including some influence in music, I'd thought that a theme would best show that a bit. along with some I guess sort alien sounding stuff... whaever that means.
 this comes to mind when I try to think a UFA theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLvxK-sb4k

Right now I've been trying out Acid 10 and well a friend introduced me to FL studio.
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2015, 11:38 AM by Layeyez »

« Reply #231 on: Sep 28, 2015, 08:37 PM »
Ahhh yeah, I love that tune. I dunno if I'll get around to making a song for them (I still haven't even finished Venom's yet). Just too much stuff going on lately :(

Anyway despite all the stuff going on with my Grandma being in the hospital and all I still managed to stream and doodled some Venom yesterday:

« Reply #232 on: Sep 29, 2015, 12:43 AM »
Probably all of two people on this forum will appreciate this sketch:

Yeeart.

Also moar venom:

« Reply #233 on: Sep 29, 2015, 07:19 AM »
I really hope you get into Monster Mash, because I want to know Venom's story! Love the glowy lighting you've got going on in all your art, man!

« Reply #234 on: Jul 10, 2016, 05:56 PM »
I don't really update this thread much anymore but w/e.

Here is some of the pro stuff I've been up to (not all of it, there is some stuff I can't show?)

Anyway here are some inks from my first pro credit, the Free Comic Book Day issue of Street Fighter.

I don't have the coloured ones on this comp haha. They must be on my Companion.

Here is a page from Street Fighter Unlimited #7, I did a 4 page story in the book - its in stores now!

This one is a panel from a story I just did, not sure what issue it will be in. Will post inks and stuff once the book is out probably.

Also this got announced and I did a cool pic of C. Viper scuba diving!. Also if you guys are into indie fighters I did a character design for Combat Core which I can't wait for the world at large to see (its the final boss character!). On top of that I also did a Mighty No.9 illustration earlier this year that I also really badly wanna post haha.

Most of my personal stuff has just been sketches over the last 6 months or so.

I am sure there is more stuff I could probably dig up but w/e.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

102 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 124.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us