Return of the Bondage Monsters

Return of the Bondage Monsters
« on: Jun 13, 2016, 01:14 PM »
Yeah, it's me again. Trying again. Looking for motivation again. Probably disappointing some few again.
Anyway, I'm rebooting this old account, with the help of some VERY awesome and VERY patient admins- thanks again, you guys!

To start with, here's the design sheet I'm updated for Frank and Emmelia, who will be haunting challenges shortly!

(Opening in new tab makes smol much big, but if there's a better way to post images without warping the thread, please lemme know!)

Featuring Dickbutt, because my boyfriend likes to draw stupid things when I leave images open for too long.

Re: Return of the Bondage Monsters
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2016, 04:49 PM »
Did this not too long ago, playing around with colors, and practicing Emmelia's general eyes and mouth.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2016, 05:49 PM »
omg i LOVED your Frank and emmelia battles when i first joined Void i am SO amped to see you battling again!!

« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2016, 05:58 PM »
I thought you were familiar! Welcome back!

Love to see more of Frank and Emmelia some time!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2016, 07:32 PM »
omg i LOVED your Frank and emmelia battles when i first joined Void i am SO amped to see you battling again!!

Awe, I adore Gray so this really means a lot! I hope we can mash up some time in the near future!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2016, 07:45 PM »

omg i am not worthy

« Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2016, 07:10 PM »
Meanwhile...I haven't stopped working on Frank and Emmelia's updated design sheet!
Here's the linework in progress of Emmelia, sporting her new haircut courtesy of a mister Jimmy Killem, as well as some costume and appearance updates.

Frank is next and already in progress!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 15, 2016, 07:29 PM »
i love her i love them i am already planning a future battle XD

« Reply #8 on: Jun 17, 2016, 09:01 PM »
Took a break from the updated design sheet today to sketch out the "cover" for Frank and Emmelia's return via a Beyond Battle.

« Reply #9 on: Jun 24, 2016, 08:37 PM »
I was so close tonight...Why must I have a job requiring me to wake up at ungodly hours??
One final preview before completion, for anyone that may be interested.

« Reply #10 on: Jun 24, 2016, 09:03 PM »
YESSS

« Reply #11 on: Jun 25, 2016, 04:31 PM »
YESSSSX2
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #12 on: Jun 26, 2016, 05:37 PM »
You guys are the greatest! And at long last, I have the updated design sheet completed! Open in a new tab for immensely huge size, but better details.

« Reply #13 on: Jun 26, 2016, 05:37 PM »
Versus the old design sheet...

« Reply #14 on: Jul 08, 2016, 08:31 PM »
Hurting, so here's an emotional quickie.

« Reply #15 on: Jul 23, 2016, 08:12 PM »
Thinking I HAD to reach the deadline for my beyond battle, I totally burnt myself out drawing for 15+ hours straight post a full morning at work with just three-ish hours of sleep. I was determined to finish it today, but I'm still so exhausted I'm only getting myself frustrated while drawing. Ugh...I love drawing comics, but maybe these fast-paced comics demanding simplification just aren't for me.

I'll finish it regardless no later than Monday, but here's a little preview for the time being.

« Reply #16 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:50 PM »
Can we post commission stuff? I didn't see anything about it in the rules, but I'm struggling paying for bills after moving across the country; any little bit helps!

Commission Guide

I'm still working on the intro comic for my newest character submission, but ya know...money runs the world 'n such. Here's some crops of some stuff I've done somewhat recently, while away from Void. The files are fairly large, and I'm too old apparently to figure out how to code thumbnails. lawl

Sketches and Line Art
Digital Illustrations

« Reply #17 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:59 PM »

And for the thread's sake, here's some other character designs that may poke into Void comics for my own amusement, but will likely not be submitted.

From left to right:
Izhiphid, an enormous zombie queen whose pheromones both attract and control the undead.
Roz, an emotionless battle android and hyper computer; annoyingly intelligent.
Jo, technically the main character of my stories; a vastly powerful and evolving mutant/alien hybrid thing.
Odelia, your genuine wasteland queen; she runs a town of mutants both refugee and militant.

Not a whole lot of dudes, you see. But that's kind of part of the world.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 28, 2024, 08:40 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

186 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 283.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us