BvB: Bea

BvB: Bea
« on: Jul 14, 2013, 12:00 PM »

Click for full size

One half of the BvB team. Red has the matching character, and a better description of what's going on http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=12372.0

Bea has a tendency to obsess over things easily, throwing her entire life and all her attention into different dreams and goals what seems like every other week.  She quickly grows bored of any undertaking the moment she thinks she has any sort of handle on it, and quickly shifts to something new. As a result, she's an insufferable know-it-all and a snob. Bea cannot stand being proven wrong about anything.

After wasting her rent money on her latest obsession for the 5th time, she was kicked out of her apartment, and was forced to find a new place. Bea decided to sign a lease with Bird before actually meeting her. Now, even though they hate each others guts, they're stuck together.

Bea is also a massive dork, and tries way too hard to sound/be cool all the time.

So anyone who saw my Go For Broke a long time ago knows these pages, and I'm finally doing something with them. This was the first digital comic I did, and there's a lot of awkwardness there since I had no idea what I was doing, and it's the first time I tried doing something a little more cartoony, so there's that weirdness too. I'm definitely going to redo the design sheet, since I ended up exaggerating Bea's silly fauxhawk tuft thing way more in the comics and liking it, and I'm wondering if you guys think I should redo the comics as well, and how/what I should change about them. I totally need to wait until after SDT and finishing my fundraiser stuff, but it'd be nice to know what I should be thinking about.
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2013, 01:09 PM by Puzzlething »

Re: BvB: Bea
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2013, 12:02 AM »
I'm gonna give you fanart of this character one day just you wait Puzzle.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2013, 08:55 AM »
Frou frou tasty biz!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2013, 01:35 PM »
this should be a thing.....why is this not a thing?

and in case you haven't seen it before...you both need to watch a few episodes of this;Kenny vs. Spenny
 https://www.youtube.com/results?q=Kenny+vs.+Spenny&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=RHW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&biw=1331&bih=630&um=1&ie=UTF-8&gl=CA&sa=N&tab=v1
There are episodes streaming for free all over theplace...just goggle on google
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2013, 01:36 PM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2013, 04:51 AM »
I just want to point out for the record that this still should be a thing
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 2013, 06:25 AM »
WOW, great art!!! Lots of fun to just even look at with a fun concept.  Pretty sure someone would publish this! Can't wait to see more.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 28, 2024, 08:40 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

180 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 191.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us