Been drawing again.

Been drawing again.
« on: Jul 12, 2011, 07:53 PM »
Was doing daily art for a while, trying to get a handle on where I wanted to go with my art.  Have joined up with some other artists for Drawn Blanks.  Weekly themes, new art everyday (except Sunday).  Check it out, like on facebook, blah blah blah.  Gonna be getting back to work on "Power" after catching up on some commissions.  Anyway, onto the art!

There's more at my deviantart.

Also, good job to all my voidlings that have been productive. 
pure slackin'

facebook.com/artoftravisearls

Re: Been drawing again.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2011, 10:46 PM »

Blue Gear v1.0 (like the pic says)

Gears are the "zords" of my Sentai comic, for those that don't know.  This is the base design I think I'm going to go from for the rest of them, but I would like some outside eyes on it first.

Would like comments and/or critiques. Think it looks cool? Does it make you curious how it combines to make a "megazord" or is it obvious? Too much blue? Not enough? These are the things I need to know.
pure slackin'

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2011, 03:25 AM »
Great stuff!

Glad to see your still around on here as well :)

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2011, 07:47 AM »
I'm liking the design, it's pretty sweet and the amount of blue is good. I find that if I think the colors are off or there is to much, come back to the design and see how it looks with different colors and if it looks good keep it and if not keep with the blue. I personally like the blue and grey, oh maybe try adding some red lines in where the armor meets together or making the circles red, I dunno but try experimenting with it :). I'm curious as to how it combines to make a "megazord"

« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2011, 07:46 PM »
I will have more Gears up once I have their designs done.  I've got 3 of 5 pretty much set, so I'm close.

For now, this is my entry to Drawn Blanks this week.  Topic is Onimusha.  I've never played it, so I can't help but feel I did no justice with this pic.  But here it is.

pure slackin'

« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2011, 06:28 AM »

Megazord for the Power Rangers week at Drawn Blanks.
pure slackin'

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 28, 2024, 08:40 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

186 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 249.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us