SDT 2010-super important info link for new comers added to first post

Re: SDT 2010
« Reply #250 on: Jan 27, 2010, 09:10 AM »
How many more missing for the lucky number 32? 5? 4? 3? 2? 1?

Damn I need to know *bite nails*

Bolded names plus Keiichi is 27... 

SUBMIT PEOPLE!!!
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

« Reply #251 on: Jan 27, 2010, 11:50 AM »
Bolded names plus Keiichi is 27... 

SUBMIT PEOPLE!!!

Added Psycho Sean and Mrn...Minotaur to the list too.

Moar SDT fighters! MOAR!
What's odd, Phill, is I don't see your name on the list.  You've got 2.5 days to get a design sheet and icon together.  Get steppin'
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #252 on: Jan 27, 2010, 12:33 PM »
New member, hope I'm doing this right.  Monday is strongly urging me to compete.

I'm holding my place for now, character coming tonight when I get off work.

And apparently I need a thumbnail.

--

Edit:  Alrighty.  I'm ready to bring it.

Here's for the Bio

Name: Jhess
Blood Type: Tapioca
Weapon of Choice: Giant hook, garret wire, tiny fists, tiny feet.

I'm a little confused by this website... I submitted my design thing on enter void.  If I've missed anything, give me a heads up.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2010, 09:46 PM by Promatim »

« Reply #253 on: Jan 27, 2010, 12:35 PM »
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-d0e5015a9a8d3acbd898948dc9464ba4.html

smacktalk begins now

I shit myself twice HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...that might be the funniest thing on Void EVER!!

seriously this should be the SDT Anthem...

« Reply #254 on: Jan 27, 2010, 12:46 PM »
YES!!! I'm in!!!

and yes that trash talking was hilarious
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2010, 12:50 PM by Psycho Sean »

« Reply #255 on: Jan 27, 2010, 01:36 PM »

Added Psycho Sean and Mrn...Minotaur to the list too.

LOL, I'll take it cus I'm IN WOOO!

« Reply #256 on: Jan 27, 2010, 01:44 PM »
Well, I figured that if I DO get into the SDT, this would be my character

Name: The Flying Brick
Height: A brick

Bio: He strikes when nobody expects it.  Whether they be sipping coffee, walking down the street, or shopping for milk.  All his targets ever experience is a straight brick to the face.  If that doesn't work, he's very comfortable with simply stabbing you in the back.  Nobody knows how he does it though, because every time he's seen he's simply a brick with an eyepatch that just sits there.  Most assume that somebody from somewhere threw a brick at them, but nobody ever sees who threw it.  Rest assured, when given a job the Flying Brick will see it through with lethal efficiency.

Note: The Flying Brick never talks or moves when seen.  He can be thrown in someone's face or just be standing on a curb, but stuff DOES happen.  Just imagine him as that pile of cash from the Geico commercials who's never seen walking or talking, but is somehow capable of doing stuff.

« Reply #257 on: Jan 27, 2010, 02:18 PM »
made a new design sheet for Moa...

...and submitted

« Reply #258 on: Jan 27, 2010, 02:47 PM »
More reminders!

Submit to the main site ( http://entervoid.com/create_character.php ) if you haven't already! Use the design sheet for your intro pages, unless you'd like to upload an intro comic, which is completely optional. You still need to create a 50x50 pixel image for your character.

Post your character on this thread so everyone else can see your submission! It's not required, but it will make counting easier. Also, you may get fan art!

If you haven't had comics on the site before, post a link in this thread (preferably with your character) to previous comic/art work if you can! It will give you a leg up when we need to select participants!

Show some love! Do fan art for your fellow fighters here ( http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11085 )! People tend to reciprocate!

If you haven't submitted yet, you've only got two days!!

« Reply #259 on: Jan 27, 2010, 02:48 PM »
My entry!!! XD

Name: Lust

Personality: Normally a sweet type of flirty, she's a seducer at heart, so she'll change her style without even knowing it.  But without fail, she'll get pissed and demand death to those who don't like her (tsundere types are exempt since they're liars).

Special Ability: Inducing otaku-nosebleeds.  Even if they're not otakus or interested in females.

Fighting Style: She's got a great intuition for discerning a person's "type", and then finishes the job with a "Love-Love Knock-Out! <3". (J/K~)  Remember, she's a lover not a fighter!  And if her charms fail, she'll sic her stalkers/fanboys & girls on them.  (She's got plenty to spare.  And I mean PLENTY.)

History: Lust was just wandering by in her eternal quest to conquer the world by turning everyone into her loyal, fanatical minions -I mean- fans!  She's already conquered the Narutards and whatever you call those Bleach-heads, so you know she's a force to be reckoned.  She's hoping to surpass her even more gorgeous brother, Pride (who stole all the Twilight fans btw).  There's also a lot of rumors about her being a succubus, a vagina dentata, vampire, and other ridiculous things.  Seriously, the things fans like to speculate.

« Reply #260 on: Jan 27, 2010, 03:20 PM »
I've been fighting myself to enter it, but I guess I'll have to surrender.

zsabreuser, Derrick Tod

Derrick Tod is a Void City citizen, and one of the few people brave enough to try criminalistic rights career as a lawyer in a brute force ridden place.
As you'd expect that didn't work out for long, and Derrick moved from Criminal Law to Tort area.
Mr. Tod got incredibly wealthy from negotiating people's post life wishes such as heritages and divorces.

One of Tod's favourite hobbies is playing golf, though he being a sports person, anything will go with him. He's usually in a chilly mood.

He suffered a heart surgery two years ago, completely seamless, though ever since then he's had trouble waking up, normally terribly tired, despite sleeping 8 hours every day.

He's also got a good apartment in a noble area of the city, and a sport car.

Derrick is 32 years old.
By air

« Reply #261 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:33 PM »
Pi, Mr. King

About 17 years ago, someone had the bright idea of using time travel to bring a dinosaur to the present day. Then, he had the idea of making that dinosaur smart, so as to reason with it and engage it intelligently. After the procedure finished, the dinosaur thought about the situation, and promptly ate the scientist.

Taking the name "Mr. King," this T-rex lives in the warehouse district of Void City, using a trap-filled mannequin to trick and eat people who wander by. He's found that people are quite willing to help a damsel in distress, and uses this instinct to ensnare those chivalrous morsels in his own way of fishing.

Mr. King
Brain - He's not a genius, but he's smart enough to build, maintain, and upgrade his Missy doll. He likes to listen to the news and stay on top of current events. He can't speak anything but T-rex, lacking the vocal capacity to speak human languages. He can understand English well enough, as well as read and write, but he thinks it's generally not a good idea to talk to his food.
Brawn - He's a goddamn T-rex, what more do you want?

Missy
Brain - Semi-autonomous, Missy is programmed to call out things like "Help!" and "Please save me!" She is also able to respond to common questions with responses like "I think so..." and "I'm a little shaken up."
Brawn - She's unable to move on her own, so Mr. King has to drag her to where he wants her on a line, then leave her stationary to capture prey. She's filled with a number of traps, including knockout gas, nets, hidden blades, and all other sorts of nasty things.

« Reply #262 on: Jan 27, 2010, 05:46 PM »
The list in the first post is now current, once again.

Still a couple of stragglers, JHO!  And Phil, I expect you to complete your homework and have a submit by Soon O'clock
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #263 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:52 PM »
Pages! The character I created for this tournament is completely new. So all I have of him are a few scribbled concepts but I do have some pages from (shame on me for saying this here) wfa that I did over (double shame on me) Christmas.

I think I did fairly well considering the busyness and the assholes in this house constantly stepping in my space(totally fixed that).
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20page1.png
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20page2.png
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20page3.png
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20page4.png
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20page5.png

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20-2page1.png
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r110/zippytear/20-2page2.png

« Reply #264 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:04 PM »
Holy_Monkey, Kaniq

Sex: Male
Height: 1m

Kaniq is a oldhag from the northlands. Sent to the city by ancient spirits desires after a year of travelling and doing other spiritual shit, he's in search of the true meaning of the mission he's doing - or at least find out what is so funny about sending a 8232938928392 years old penguin to a big city.

He's old. Very old. Yet, he knows his shit. You know.. magic-martial shit.

===

Some pages I did:

http://yfrog.com/0xpaginalesmatif1copyp
http://yfrog.com/0xpaginarodolfotifp

Also... hi!

« Reply #265 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:04 PM »
As a heads up, since we have a ton of new comers joining up, if any of you don't make it or lose during the tourney we'd still love you to stick around on the site! We're always looking for fresh meat and always want more new comics!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #266 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:12 PM »
The list in the first post is now current, once again.

Still a couple of stragglers, JHO!  And Phil, I expect you to complete your homework and have a submit by Soon O'clock

Dude, I'm completely out of good ideas for Void right now.
;-)

« Reply #267 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Ideas? Youtube is awesome for that.

« Reply #268 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:49 PM »
amen brother

« Reply #269 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:23 PM »
Dude, I'm completely out of good ideas for Void right now.

Out of ideas?!  I'm basically an animal themed SDT... pacifist cow, weasel thief, ninja rabbit, murderer baby seal?

« Reply #270 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:45 PM »
so lovely the old dude.
Can Hyperion fight him...philosophically?

« Reply #271 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:48 PM »
It's done here!
I finish uploading the all stuff...intro included :)
gonna sleep 12 hours now.

« Reply #272 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:49 PM »
Just enter Tickle Kitty, Phil.

Be nice Jack.

« Reply #274 on: Jan 27, 2010, 09:08 PM »
AW, SCREW.
Submitted Felix minus the intro, due to an incident involving an ink bottle and a rat with an artistic VISION.
... unless I can somehow work tiny paws and testicle/tail drag marks into my composition. HM. Is that marketable?

Really, this was just a recipe for disaster. At least I've made my mistakes before the actual tournament, h-uh?

Digging around in the ol' box for something sequential drawn within the last twelve months. Failing that, I will fail.
No, wait.
Failing that, I will post something else. Yessssssss.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 08:40 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

140 Guests, 5 Users

Most Online Today: 158.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us