THE GOOD OL PHOTO-THREAT.

Re: The good old photothreat
« Reply #225 on: Feb 05, 2007, 09:46 PM »
Dio would like a word with you.

« Reply #226 on: Feb 05, 2007, 10:10 PM »
randy newman said it best, short people got no reason to live.

GAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA

trick photography. ALWAYS shoot from a lower angle.

i been told......5COUGH8COUGH.

.... its true. i use it too, actually i am only 4'11"

[everyone's real view of me]

[i'm uh... standing on a stool in this one? yeaaa... thats it... yeaaa]
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2007, 10:30 PM by Chair »
...beats me, man. Beats me why most dudes suck, sure as hell ain't my scene.

« Reply #227 on: Feb 05, 2007, 10:59 PM »
Chair, you look kinda like Tegan or Sara in those pictures.

<3

-Jesse

« Reply #228 on: Feb 05, 2007, 11:02 PM »
here i am being cool at the radio station during my show last week (though after i took it i had like 10 seconds left of a cd and had to bumrush to the cd shelves to find something to segue into!)

you can't argue with public opinion (fact), people love me UNLESS I AM LIVING A LIEEEEEE etc etc

to the right of this photo is our assfuckingly huge amount of vinyls which constantly remind us of how we have so very little space in the actual station because of said vinyls (there are two other bookshelves full of vinyls that i didn't get photographed in this pic)

nothing says i value my college education like taking a picture of my face in the middle of a lecture

its okay, my professor sucks so nothing of value was lost

this is ben. he works at the library and scares senior citizens unintentionally

an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #229 on: Feb 05, 2007, 11:12 PM »
nothing says i value my college education like taking a picture of my face in the middle of a lecture

its okay, my professor sucks so nothing of value was lost

you are so coo greg. stoic-cool-person-face-action! and you are living my dream as a DJ. dreeaaam :'(

« Reply #230 on: Feb 05, 2007, 11:43 PM »
4'11??? JESUS. we should just get mmorpg fucking married already.

AND YEH UNCLESEX. DIO. YEAH.

« Reply #231 on: Feb 06, 2007, 12:03 AM »
randy newman said it best, short people got no reason to live.
i disagree, we can fit in small places that bigger people cant get into. WE HAVE A PURPOSE.
my icon can totally kick your icons ass

« Reply #232 on: Feb 06, 2007, 03:04 AM »
That's very true, Fishbot.

GET BACK IN THE MINES, SHORTIES!

« Reply #233 on: Feb 06, 2007, 05:49 AM »
.... actually i am only 4'11"

next thing yer gonna tell me is you're really a bi curious pig farmer from the Dakotas named Emmet........oh cruel cruel internets why must you play parchessi with my soul !?

I now retract my bold red text until such time as I see some actual ass kicking or a picture of you standing inside the doorway of a 711

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2007, 05:51 AM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #234 on: Feb 06, 2007, 06:40 AM »
.... actually i am only 4'11"

next thing yer gonna tell me is you're really a bi curious pig farmer from the Dakotas named Emmet........oh cruel cruel internets why must you play parchessi with my soul !?

I now retract my bold red text until such time as I see some actual ass kicking or a picture of you standing inside the doorway of a 711

i was just joking with sheldon :-X! noooo wei noooo not the bold red text!!!!

« Reply #235 on: Feb 06, 2007, 10:44 AM »

pshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

messy videogame wall... I have trouble finding places to put it all.... and that isn't even all of em. old school gamer, yo.
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2013, 01:34 PM by Red »

« Reply #236 on: Feb 06, 2007, 10:49 AM »
I love you.

« Reply #237 on: Feb 06, 2007, 10:56 AM »
there had better be a dreamcast somewhere there or i'll hate your FOREVER. and what about SEGA SATUURRRNNN HAHAHAHA.

« Reply #238 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:01 AM »

there had better be a dreamcast somewhere there or i'll hate your FOREVER. and what about SEGA SATUURRRNNN HAHAHAHA.

I HAVE A PINK DREAMCAST. I shall post a pic of it later, but it's downstairs, and not in that massive pile.

And I have a funny story about the Saturn. I had this friend when I was like 8 or 9... I dont remember, but she got a  fucking Saturn for her birthday and didn't even give a shit. She threw it on the pile of presents she got and NEVER played it. I've been trying for YEARS to get her to give it to me. I've offered her money, and I've had the opportunity to get my own saturn, BUT NO! I WANT THAT SATURN. HER SATURN! IT WAS WASTED ON HER!! I'VE SWORN THAT BEFORE I DIE I WILL GET THAT DAMN THING FROM HER!! ...... *hyperventilates*

« Reply #239 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:14 AM »

I airbrushed it.

This is a ps1 I bought for $5 off some dude, I airbrushed it as well.

This isn't airbrushed, it's a skin. I hope to find a pink wii skin too. my controller for the 360 are pink as well.

« Reply #240 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:16 AM »

I airbrushed it.

This isn't airbrushed, it's a skin. I hope to find a pink wii skin too. my controller for the 360 are pink as well.

that PS is the bee's fucking knees. but pink=pepto bismol puke. WHERE IS YOUR PS3 HMM>?

« Reply #241 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:24 AM »

I airbrushed it.

Now i'm doubly in love.

That ps1 wins.

« Reply #242 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:25 AM »

I airbrushed it.

that PS is the bee's fucking knees. but pink=pepto bismol puke. WHERE IS YOUR PS3 HMM>?

the pink is more of a statement, people are always complete morons to me and go "UGHH... GIRL... GAMES.... HAWT...UGH" or just can't believe that I play. So I'm playing up that cause I think it's funny. It blows peoples MINDS for some reason and IT IS HYSTERICAL.

NO PS3 FOR ME. I'm perfectly happy with my xbox, there aren't any games I wanna play for ps3 anyways. Yeah, and $600? pshhhh..... hell no. I was really disappointed cause I'm a ps2 fan. But, haha oh god I dopn't wanna get into another argument about ps3 vs xbox, at least not in this thread. LOL

CHECK IT YO http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/ps3grill.jpg

« Reply #243 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:29 AM »
Now i'm doubly in love.

That ps1 wins.

lol, thanks, I don't even know if it works. Although, I wouldn't care if it didn't. I just wanted to airbrush something weird.

« Reply #244 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:59 AM »
the pink is more of a statement, people are always complete morons to me and go "UGHH... GIRL... GAMES.... HAWT...UGH" or just can't believe that I play. So I'm playing up that cause I think it's funny. It blows peoples MINDS for some reason and IT IS HYSTERICAL.

NO PS3 FOR ME. I'm perfectly happy with my xbox, there aren't any games I wanna play for ps3 anyways. Yeah, and $600? pshhhh..... hell no. I was really disappointed cause I'm a ps2 fan. But, haha oh god I dopn't wanna get into another argument about ps3 vs xbox, at least not in this thread. LOL

CHECK IT YO http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/ps3grill.jpg

right-o. boys should just shut up and embrace girl gamers. EMBRACE. i am probably the corniest motherfuckers as where i'd be happy if i boy sat down and played Mario 2 with me for a date ;_; hahahahahahaha!

and yea.... yea. damn PS3, at least it plays my dvds... like everyother system does... well GTA4 IS COMING OUT... SOMETIME NEXT WINTER?? ahah poop.

« Reply #245 on: Feb 06, 2007, 12:09 PM »

right-o. boys should just shut up and embrace girl gamers. EMBRACE. i am probably the corniest motherfuckers as where i'd be happy if i boy sat down and played Mario 2 with me for a date ;_; hahahahahahaha!

and yea.... yea. damn PS3, at least it plays my dvds... like everyother system does... well GTA4 IS COMING OUT... SOMETIME NEXT WINTER?? ahah poop.

hell yeahhhhh girl. I work in a videogame store and I was the first female to ever work there and people were shocked and horrified that I worked there. But I'm totally allowed to kick out the creeps, for they flock to me in abundance. I used to get upset about it, but now I think it's pretty funny.

But I'd prefer a Mario 3 date  ;D Mad raccoon tails n shit.

« Reply #246 on: Feb 06, 2007, 02:06 PM »

I airbrushed it.

I don't like pink... but that's still awesome :0

« Reply #247 on: Feb 06, 2007, 02:26 PM »
Damn Redrevolver your room looks like old room in my garage, I used to keep my video game consoles all over, awesom shit though. I hope you have a virtual boy, cause if not man. That would suck. *goes ans digs through her old nintendo relics and her 3do*
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #248 on: Feb 06, 2007, 04:06 PM »
Gentlemen... Hide your women.

I'm working on cultivating a happy trail to rival Sheldon's, but I won't bother posting anything until I think I stand at least a snowball's chance in hell.

And here's a funny picture from last August (Wizard World!) that I never posted.

CAPTIONS:
Nero: So which one of you studs is the gay one, again?

4:00am (!!1!THE BLACK GUY!!1): What'd that short Latino man just say?

Gabo: I think he wanted to know which of us was going to kick his ass...

« Reply #249 on: Feb 06, 2007, 04:09 PM »
I love how Galvo has his name on a shirt, like we didn't already know who he was.

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 04:33 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

196 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 246.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us