INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1475 on: Mar 17, 2013, 09:31 AM »
I'm HoneyBee. I've attempted to draw quite a few comics in my life, most of them have been disasters or I lacked the drive to complete them. I still want to try to get better at them though. I mainly draw in anime style and I tend to draw things really cute soooo if I make a character if you challenge my character I shall make yours adorable, or try.

Oh and I joined because a friend of mine told me about this site. I joined but he didn't want me to.

Oh and I'm attempting to become an epic artist who can make popular manga and video games. Especially video games.

« Reply #1476 on: Mar 17, 2013, 09:34 AM »
Hey Honeybee! I look forward to seeing some ultra adorable art!!

« Reply #1477 on: Mar 17, 2013, 11:49 AM »
Adorable things are always welcome on Void.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1478 on: Mar 17, 2013, 12:15 PM »
Heh thanks, lol. I'll try my best, I probably won't make a character until I can draw like, poses better.

« Reply #1479 on: Mar 17, 2013, 12:19 PM »
But hey in the meantime show us some of your art, make your own Go for Broke Thread or if you wanna get started with improving poses try this:
http://entervoid.com/index.php?topic=12157.0

« Reply #1480 on: Apr 16, 2013, 09:23 AM »
Ummm.... Hey everyone.

I may as well post this here due to probably having been forgotten by now, but I'm still alive and planning on actually returning here pretty soon. I've been missing this place and am looking forward to getting back in the action.

So yeah... there's that. See you guys soon.

« Reply #1481 on: Apr 16, 2013, 09:40 AM »
Hey Blinkspeed! I don't think I was around when you were here before, but welcome back! I can't wait to see you in action! :)

« Reply #1482 on: Apr 20, 2013, 11:17 PM »
I remember you Blinkspeed. It's always cool to see more of the 2010 invitational people show up around here again. Those were good times.

« Reply #1483 on: Apr 22, 2013, 03:53 PM »
Oh hi, all. ^_^ I actually tried to join this site several years ago (2008? perhaps? can't remember) under a different username, but never had the time to actually make a character or anything. I couldn't find that account anymore, assumed it was deleted for inactivity, and made a new one. So here I am. Hullo. :3

I'm a comic-making noob who is much better at traditional art than digital, especially since I have nothing but a mouse to work with. I'm hoping that participating here will help me get used to drawing characters faster and with more consistancy, improve with digital coloring/lineart, and learn how to do fancier comic-page composition instead of the simple panel-by-panel stuff that is the best I can do right now. XD

« Reply #1484 on: Apr 22, 2013, 04:44 PM »
Welcome to Void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1485 on: Apr 22, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Thank you! ^_^

« Reply #1486 on: Apr 22, 2013, 07:05 PM »
And feel free to do as much traditional art as you want! We love the trads just as much as the digits! (I totally just made those terms up; just roll with it!)

« Reply #1487 on: Apr 22, 2013, 10:52 PM »
Hahaha, thanks! That's good to hear, because I might have to fall back on that. ^^; I really really want to practice digital more, but it take sooooo loooong, and I'm terrible with deadlines as it is, so I'll probably have a few traditional comics thrown into the mix if I want to finish them on time. XD

« Reply #1488 on: Apr 30, 2013, 08:54 PM »
Hello!

So, this is the first time I've posted here (though not the first I've been around the forums). I've been reluctant to get involved for the longest time because I was still on the fence about comic-making and didn't think I had time for comics.

But I feel my art skills are atrophying and figured it was time to be involved in a community that was art-centric, that I could actually learn something new and actually experiment and interact with people rather than attempting to do it myself all the time. I always look up to artists and try to learn from them, but one thing I never managed to do was find people around my caliber of skill I could work with as peers and not feel so inferior.

So uh...hope to get to know you guys!

« Reply #1489 on: Apr 30, 2013, 08:56 PM »
Welcome!!! Can't wait to see some art from you. Let us know if you have any questions :)

« Reply #1490 on: May 01, 2013, 07:19 AM »
Oh hey Tiger Bacon! (You should really change your username now hahah) Be sure to check out the Incubator and Go For Broke! boards so you can get feedback on your art or any characters you're thinking of submitting. Welcome to VOID!

« Reply #1491 on: May 14, 2013, 10:51 AM »
Hey there everyone, the name is Sinnami and I am a writer teaming up with The Bent One.

I have a character to hit the incubator with soon but until then, I don't know what to put in posts like this. So I'll just say, I'm glad to be joining an awesome site like this

« Reply #1492 on: May 14, 2013, 11:00 AM »
Welcome, Sinnami! Happy to have you here! :)

« Reply #1493 on: May 14, 2013, 12:55 PM »
Yes, indeed, welcome to the site!

I was just hanging out with Sinnami brainstorming and drawing the initial design sheet for his character. Fun times are ahead!
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #1494 on: May 17, 2013, 12:24 PM »
Hey,

I found this community years ago and always wanted to sign up, but a combination of real-life chaos and general unworthiness has prevented me from pulling the trigger.  'Til now.

So here I am. My first thought was to take one or more of my old tried-and-true characters out of the stable, but I'm currently sketching a few brand new ideas.

I'm pumped.

« Reply #1495 on: May 17, 2013, 01:21 PM »
Welcome Smirk, Tiger Bacon, Sinnami, Blinkspeed, and Bad Neighbor! ;D Look forward to seeing y'all around.

« Reply #1496 on: May 20, 2013, 01:54 AM »
Hello, I'm Minky! I have to be honest; I have virtually no experience when it comes to making comics. I've been drawing for a very long time, and am going to school for a related field currently, so I figured that by joining Void, I can work on and improve my comic/storyboarding skills alongside with the lessons I'm taking in real life.

I hope to get my first character into the Incubator within the next week. I'm very excited to work and meet with all of you!

« Reply #1497 on: May 20, 2013, 08:12 AM »
Welcome! Fortunately Void is the perfect place to learn how to make comics!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1498 on: May 21, 2013, 01:07 AM »
I like your spirit and enthusiasm! Can't wait to see the character you come up with!

« Reply #1499 on: Jun 02, 2013, 10:47 PM »
sooo sup guys. my name is nawhle, Im a studying illustration major but that may change due to a total lack of funds, so im branching out in as many ways as possible to help with portfolio and skill so i can make my career on my own. I have actually been creeping on void for like three freaking years now (caught a pandora comic on DA) then finally make an account a year ago and continued to creep, until i finally got off my ass to make a character, I'm working on an incubator submission as we speak(read(type)).

At some point in life i would like to open a studio for comics and animations, there are just too many stories i want to tell and that im sure others do too, god knows how many gems have been taken to the grave and i would like to do my share in getting the ones that exist and will exist out there.

-end rambling-
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2013, 10:59 PM by nawhle »
...it's the paintrain...
you can't stop it...
nor can you run from it...
*twiddle mustache*

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - May 17, 2024, 04:33 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

82 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 146.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us