The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

BEST PRINCESS.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST. TOURNAMENT. EVER.

They've all said it, but imma say it again; Dino Princess is brilliant!!

Oh my FUCK I am so excited.

Omg dinosaur princess is the best!

"Dinosaur Princess" was the name of a joke book I had as a kid lol... the joke on the back was "how do you find the dinosaur princess? You follow the dinosaur prints/prince!" LAWL.

Rooting for Dinosaur Princess. FOREVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5OZZbQfheg

i wanna get in on the fun, so here's The Marmalade Brigade

i kick rocks.....professionally

Reminds me of Lemongrab, haha

hahah i love adventure time too
i kick rocks.....professionally

godamnit FINE YOU TALKED ME INTO IT

The daughter of the Filain Queen, she goes by many names: Entropy Incarnate, Harbinger of Death, Destroyer of Worlds. Princess Loafmuffin of Butterbean has destroyed 57 planets and brought 25 races to extinction. In order to ascend to her rightful place on the Filain throne, she must destroy one more planet..... EARTH.

Fortunately for the Earthlings, the galactic defenders known as the Planetary Princess Patrol (Station 17) have learned of Loafmuffin's next target, and have called a red alert to all pretty princesses on Earth, before Station 17 was destroyed by the Filain Princess on her course for the planet.

Princess Loafmuffin's primary powers are mass mind control and death rays, but those who have survived her wrath tell of abilities far too deathly and horrific for feeble human minds to comprehend.

You understand that by making that character, you are now obligated to win or me and Red will cry and be sad forever to see a cat die.
Kittens wearins mittens

A death tourney with pretty girls, eh?

Combined with your avatar, that comment is solid gold..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:00 AM by Fed »

OH GOD! Why didn't I notice that(seriously)!

cat.

That was exactly what I was thinking hahah.

She comes from a land down under... if by "down" we mean physically below your feet and by "under" we mean under the earth's crust... She is the most recent spawn of a queen of a hive like goblin monster race thing who every few hundred years creates a princess who's goal is to go out become powerful enough to comeback to take over the hive. If she fails then the cycle will just happen again in a few hundred years.

The race has been stuck below the earth's crust for centuries but thanks to the high-jinx of a red hair barbarian princess who is also in this tourney this young princess has become aware of the surface and has come to amass her goblin army to over throw the queen goblin breeder... thing... with a face.

How will this stunning beauty raise such a force one might ask! Her power is to feed and convert genetic material that her main stomach mouth ingests into mutated variations of goblins. AKA her stomach mouth eats a octopus when she lays her next litter of eggs they will be octopus based goblins... if she eats a bird, bird based goblins are on their way.... and so on and so forth. The more she eats the bigger her brood gets and the more varied her food source the more varied her army etc...

As for her, she is just always hungry and needing to feed cause she is pooping out babies constantly. She needs to feed so badly that she can eat with both hands (literally her palms are mouths), her normal face mouth or two convenient breast mouths. She can't see well, but uses a bat like sonar to get around...  and has a horde of goblins that keep getting bigger the more she feeds and the more powerful organisms she feeds on...

that's basically it... I think....

aDaM

Edit: Sorry, never mind.

Dimension with OLIVE THE ONI.

Olive the Oni
Sex: Female
Height: 6'3”

Personality: Social, a bit loud, kinda demanding, likes to make friends, likes to beat up enemies. Can be a little insecure about herself sometimes, but usually she's okay.

Olive is the daughter of the ONI KING, a fearful and powerful figure of the otherworld. She and her father have been quite argumentative lately and cannot stand one another. Olive has decided to leave the otherworld and visit her old friend Tiffany Dropkick and stay at her place (whether she likes it or not!) Olive is excited meet new people and have a good time in Void City.

Olive is extremely strong and sturdy. She can pick up a car and throw it 50 ft into the air. Olive also posses some magical abilities. She can get people almost deathly sick by simply sneezing on them, She can cause others to have extremely bad luck, and she can even change her form to one that's more ferocious and 5 times her original size.

Besides all that, Olive likes naps in the summer sunshine, eating, giving strong suffocating hugs, going the arcade, and smashing things...and then eating again.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 03:00 PM by Dimension »

THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
Monsters, Cats, Dinos, Old Men, Cuties, Birds...

What more could a girl ask for? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M A MAN BUT PROBABLY NOTHING!

Soooo many princessesssss this tournament is gunna be huge!

Guess who's back :)
Ducks eat for free at subway!

Might as well join in, myself. Just to, you know, kill some people.

Qyzex entering with:    PRINCESST

Twin sister princesses, Katie and Lola VonHauser. It wasn't long long after they hit puberty that they discovered that, through their mental link as twins, they could feel each other's happiness, sadness, pain, and PLEASURE. Not long after that, they then discovered making love to one another doubled their pleasure. Now they are on a quest to find the ultimate pleasure experience... and also become the rulers of the world, too. They love power and money... did I forget to mention that? Sorry, my mind must be in other places...

Voodoo princess
Ducks eat for free at subway!

The only sad thing is that all of these will be dead and I'll only get to fight a couple of them at best. I want to be fighting ALL of them!
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 04:33 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

177 Guests, 2 Users

Most Online Today: 246.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us