The Void Invitational!

Re: The Void Invitational!
« Reply #1200 on: Sep 06, 2010, 09:47 PM »
yes you can!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1201 on: Sep 06, 2010, 10:26 PM »
Since I am taking a break now (Two pages done in one day? That's lunacy!) I will comment on something.

I really appreciate everyone involved with this tournament. Participants. Moderators. Tech support. Voters. Those who left feedback.

To all of those who did not progress.
To the six of us who remain.

Good work!
I look forward to the conclusion!

Drinks are on Roflqu.

« Reply #1202 on: Sep 06, 2010, 10:51 PM »

« Reply #1203 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:04 PM »
I just heard about that movie for the first time like a week ago, but I only saw a picture here and there. It's a little creepy to see it in motion...

« Reply #1204 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:15 PM »
I just heard about that movie for the first time like a week ago, but I only saw a picture here and there. It's a little creepy to see it in motion...

Saw it at Rifftrax Live.

« Reply #1205 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:21 PM »
Man, thanks for the great fight Theo!
I really enjoyed reading everyone's entries.

RoflQu-- is the sexy beast in your icon the same as the last dancer in this music video?
http://vimeo.com/2128833

« Reply #1206 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:25 PM »
Man, thanks for the great fight Theo!
I really enjoyed reading everyone's entries.

RoflQu-- is the sexy beast in your icon the same as the last dancer in this music video?
http://vimeo.com/2128833

Lord help me, I don't know where my icon is from but I got it because he was just the funniest looking dude ever.

« Reply #1207 on: Sep 07, 2010, 12:25 AM »
You know what else is on RoflQu?

New cars... FOR EVERYONE.

Man I got 15 pages left to go (out of 16). CAN I DO IT!? I don't think so but I'll sure as hell try anyway.

« Reply #1208 on: Sep 07, 2010, 09:17 PM »
well i got knocked the fuck outta the tourney

but i have a good idea for a beyond battle with pico. Once my school schedule clears up enough for me to have some drawing time, look forward to seeing that :)
an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #1209 on: Sep 07, 2010, 09:20 PM »

but i have a good idea for a beyond battle with pico. Once my school schedule clears up enough for me to have some drawing time, look forward to seeing that :)

Same here. I gave a rather piss poor showing in the first round so I better make something to show what I can do.

« Reply #1210 on: Sep 07, 2010, 09:43 PM »

It's not that you get knocked the fuck outta the tourney, it's that you finally have your character in after what, 5 years?

« Reply #1211 on: Sep 08, 2010, 08:30 AM »
Remember, it wasn't a death match, you guys are ready for some butt kicking already!
By air

« Reply #1212 on: Sep 08, 2010, 09:19 AM »
Remember, it wasn't a death match, you guys are ready for some butt kicking already!

yeap, but at the moment I can't do much of anything. I have no time to draw comics. :( Acting and school...

« Reply #1213 on: Sep 08, 2010, 09:30 AM »
Yeah I expect to see a fuckton of upcoming comics from the new people that are no longer in the tourney :D
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1214 on: Sep 08, 2010, 01:22 PM »
I'm swamped with classwork right now, but after I finish inking my fight against Madelyn (for practice, yo), I'll be ready for more battles.

« Reply #1215 on: Sep 09, 2010, 08:12 AM »
Now would be a great time to fire up that challenges thread

or the Square dance 8)

« Reply #1216 on: Sep 09, 2010, 04:15 PM »

It's not that you get knocked the fuck outta the tourney, it's that you finally have your character in after what, 5 years?

def  8)

an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #1217 on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:00 AM »
Hey Guys,

This is a formal apology, especially to ShojinTakaru. I'm very sorry I won't be able to make it this round. Life and job priorities have kind of caught up to me and I gotta cut my losses-- which is a shame, cuz I had 6 pages roughed out already. This is definitely something I want to finish up in a beyond battle! I wish all the remaining fighters luck and you guys kick ass.

« Reply #1218 on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:11 AM »
Sorry to hear it! I was looking forward to what you have, why not still submit what you have though? It would be better than you defaulting =(. But its understandable, life gets in the way sometimes! Can't wait to see the BB :)

As for where I am, lining page 8. If I get that lined, I gotta colour pages 6-8 (which won't take terribly long). Then I'll have 8 left to go, I'm beginning to feel this a little for once. My endurance is beginning to falter slightly because I have a lot of college HW and I'm sacrificing sleep to get both of these done haha. Thankfully next round kind of falls into the break, since next week I have finals in college. But I'll be damned if I don't finish what I started, and I am not regretting this because I think this is my best comic yet.

« Reply #1219 on: Sep 10, 2010, 05:39 AM »
Bummer, Mishi, but I hear you loud and clear!  Can't wait to see your stuff free from these restricting deadlines!

As long as we're being all confessional, after a long internal debate, I've decided to split my entry.  I just won't be able to fully render it all.  So I'll be posting the second half after voting.  Just a heads up so you guys are prepared!  I hope it will still be enjoyable!

« Reply #1220 on: Sep 10, 2010, 08:01 AM »
That sucks Mishi, but life happens so it's okay. You should submit the roughs you have so you at least don't eat a default.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1221 on: Sep 12, 2010, 03:33 PM »
Had to PM my stuff to Angie, turns out the uploader didn't want to take my 16 pages =(

« Reply #1222 on: Sep 12, 2010, 05:55 PM »
Had to PM my stuff to Angie, turns out the uploader didn't want to take my 16 pages =(

Your comic broke VOID it's that good.

« Reply #1223 on: Sep 12, 2010, 11:08 PM »
@ Mishi:  That's too bad, but I understand that things in life come up and all.  Good luck with managing everything.  I'm looking forward to seeing the BB.

@ Orange:  Jeezus, I can't believe you finished 16 pages. @_@X;;  I can't wait to see it. : D  Must be pure epicness!

I had trouble uploading as well, not the fault of void, though more of a case of unreliable internet at my apartment.  I honestly don't know why I'm paying for it if it sucks so bad. >: (  I have to talk to my landlord.  This isn't the first time I've had problems.    I had to jet down to a starbucks at breakneck speed.  Kinda good that I did, got the comic uploaded and something to eat/drink, been living off of cereal the whole day.

« Reply #1224 on: Sep 12, 2010, 11:14 PM »

Your comic broke VOID it's that good.

Well I wouldn't say that haha. I am pretty happy with it though, twas an intense week.

@ Orange:  Jeezus, I can't believe you finished 16 pages. @_@X;;  I can't wait to see it. : D  Must be pure epicness!

Haha thanks, it probably isn't as epic as I feel for having managed to complete all of them like I did, but I hope people still enjoy it :).

EAGER TO SEE THE FIGHTS NOW :D! I wanna see what JimValid did :)

Edit: Man, I just realize I am emote happy. ARGGGGH............... ::)

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Khavaj EodMorrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - May 14, 2024, 11:58 AM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

145 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 214.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us