Okay, I like this character for a few reasons, and I think he makes an interesting villain. I'll go over them:
Overall, I enjoy this character.
- His obsession with eggs is really interesting! And the fact that he has egg based powers due to it. There are a lot of potential plotlines from there, like, if its obsession-based, perhaps if his obsession changes, his powers would change? That could always be fun in case the egg angle gets boring.
- His motivations are just to build the world into his perception of beauty. That's CLASSIC villainy. There's nothing more and nothing less to it, and to give it any more depth would take the wonderful campiness away from it. And hoo buddy do I like me some kitsch.
- A THRONE OF EGGS. HOW IS IT STAYING TOGETHER? I MUST KNOW. Also for whatever reason the bleeding eggs imagery hits me in a weird spot and gets my skin crawling. So nice job on that.
- I like that you gave him limitations on his power and stamina via the 4 eggs limit.
Things that I would work to improve on:
- Some of his poses look like they are referenced from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! That's pretty cool, but I'd also recommend practicing sketching from classical artwork and statues and such, since Araki (the JJBA artist) references them himself. You can actually see the improvement from when he started the series and his most recent stuff. It's AMAZING, and it'll help you grow, which is all any voider wants to see from anyone.
- At least as a personal preference, I think your lines could be cleaner. I struggle with this as well, but when I do go back to take the time and clean up my lines and leftovers from erasing and such, it pays off big-time. I figured i'd pass the info on to you! :3
- Out of curiosity... I've seen maybe two body types from your art. Do you happen to do ones in-between? Diversifying your characters' shapes can add a lot of realism to your stuff. I know it's something I need to work on as well.
Keep improving with your art!