BATTLE HYPE JAM!!!!

Re: BATTLE HYPE JAM!!!!
« Reply #550 on: Feb 26, 2010, 03:54 AM »
Andre vs Mr. Awesome

« Reply #551 on: Feb 26, 2010, 06:44 AM »

« Reply #552 on: Feb 28, 2010, 02:30 PM »

I know it's lame, but I can't scan the page I've done - not now at least.

« Reply #553 on: Mar 05, 2010, 01:13 AM »

Color was a bad idea last comic, so I'm going with grays this time. That diving suit is fun as hell to draw.

« Reply #554 on: Mar 07, 2010, 05:02 PM »

FUCK SHIT BALLS

DEATHTTTHTHTHT

« Reply #555 on: Mar 07, 2010, 08:59 PM »
fuuuuuuck YEAH

« Reply #556 on: Mar 08, 2010, 12:41 AM »
Scarmageddon

« Reply #557 on: Mar 09, 2010, 01:22 PM »

I am waiting Betito...you said March. And its March....D:<<<
Also a battle for once involving Vivian that isn't just all: "LOL VIV'S A BITCH, WHAT WILL WE EVAR DOO WITH HER" jokes.
Evil times three equals infinity.

Re: Armageddon 2010
« Reply #558 on: Apr 16, 2010, 01:34 AM »
I hope I'm allowed to post related art here...

« Reply #559 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:42 AM »
I'll just make a thread that's related to it like was done with the SDT!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #560 on: Apr 17, 2010, 12:11 AM »

« Reply #561 on: Apr 17, 2010, 05:37 PM »
oops, wrong thread.
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2010, 05:50 PM by Mrnoitaull »

« Reply #562 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43 PM »
Beyond Battle Hypes for the weekend!

After a some-time hiatus, Jane Blonde in...

Revisiting Dipuc (RRRIP)

« Reply #563 on: May 22, 2010, 09:51 AM »
BRICK!!! D::::::
By air

« Reply #564 on: May 29, 2010, 10:55 PM »
I know, I wanted to draw him again so baaaad so I did

« Reply #565 on: Jun 01, 2010, 05:45 PM »
Haha I like the cover page Kent, the title is clever. Stiiiiiiiill wanna know why Tony was beat up in your last hyper piece  ;) (hint hint)

« Reply #566 on: Jun 24, 2010, 07:32 PM »
Andre vs ...

VC has seen its share of carnage and destruction, marvels and spectacles, rivalries and melees, but its an appreciation of the neglected mundane that gives any metropolis its character.

Man on bus#1 is reading a news periodical. He is blue collar. He makes his living loading vessels that make stops at the harbor. Man on bus#2 is waiting for the next stop, hand grasping the hand rail hanging from the ceiling of the bus. He seems a bit worse for wear. Hes scarred and on edge, on the brink, one might say. He leans over to speak to the other man.

Man on bus#2 -" Hey, uhhh....where does this bus stop?"

His face still buried in the news periodical...
Man on bus#1 - "About a block away from the harbor. Cutter Causeway, I think the street is."

Man on bus#2 - "Thanks...hey ughhh.."

Man on bus#1 - "Yeah?"

Man on bus#2 -" Well, alright, this might sound kinda strange but...ahhh....have you heard any rumors about a mysterious guy running around VC with a sword wearing a skull mask."

Man on bus#1 -" Heh, heh! Every week mack. Do you know his name or anythin? On the front page of this paper alone is a headline talkin bout furries, aliens, and a humanoid crustacean rampage over at P2s."

Man on bus#2 -" Nah...dont know his name....know any good places to get a hot meal and maybe a bourbon?"

Man on bus#1 - "Now that is somethin I can tell ya, mack. Soon as this bus stops, head left past the tackle shop and make the first right. Its an alley way, a few bums and unsavories lurkin round but if you look like ya belong then youll be fine. At the end of the alley theres this hole in a wall of a spot called Bobs Biscuits n Barnacles. It dont sound like much I know, but the atmosphere is down ta earth and the Barnacle Bisque is ta die for."

Man on bus#2 - "Thanks, Ill check it out."

Man on bus#1 - "Anytime, mack. Hope ya find that friend a yours."

Man on bus#2 - "Oh..hes no friend of mine..."

Man on bus#1 - "Whateva. Jus that from your descripshin n all, it sounds to me like youd want that guy to be a friend rather than an enemy."

« Reply #567 on: Jun 24, 2010, 07:55 PM »
?????
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #568 on: Jun 24, 2010, 08:22 PM »
It's an interesting approach to hype.  I like it.  I'm assuming 'man on bus#2' is andre but that's part of the hype, I'm interested.

« Reply #569 on: Jun 24, 2010, 08:22 PM »
Question?

Perhaps I should have said "picture this sequentially."

Btw, if anyone wants to draw that, I'd say about a, page of comic plot, I'll consider using the best one as a prologue for the battle. If more detail on character #2 is needed, just check out my opponent's design sheet. As for #1, just a regular and humble, hardworking guy.

« Reply #570 on: Jun 28, 2010, 06:55 PM »

Like my other title pages, it's symbolic nonsense that doesn't literally translate what to expect in the story.. so don't expect a prom night XD

« Reply #571 on: Jun 28, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Can I expect a three way at least?

« Reply #572 on: Jun 28, 2010, 07:02 PM »
Sorry :(

« Reply #573 on: Jul 03, 2010, 12:33 AM »
Andre vs ...

VC has seen its share of carnage and destruction, marvels and spectacles, rivalries and melees, but its an appreciation of the neglected mundane that gives any metropolis its character.

Man on bus#1 is reading a news periodical. He is blue collar. He makes his living loading vessels that make stops at the harbor. Man on bus#2 is waiting for the next stop, hand grasping the hand rail hanging from the ceiling of the bus. He seems a bit worse for wear. Hes scarred and on edge, on the brink, one might say. He leans over to speak to the other man.

Man on bus#2 -" Hey, uhhh....where does this bus stop?"

His face still buried in the news periodical...
Man on bus#1 - "About a block away from the harbor. Cutter Causeway, I think the street is."

Man on bus#2 - "Thanks...hey ughhh.."

Man on bus#1 - "Yeah?"

Man on bus#2 -" Well, alright, this might sound kinda strange but...ahhh....have you heard any rumors about a mysterious guy running around VC with a sword wearing a skull mask."

Man on bus#1 -" Heh, heh! Every week mack. Do you know his name or anythin? On the front page of this paper alone is a headline talkin bout furries, aliens, and a humanoid crustacean rampage over at P2s."

Man on bus#2 -" Nah...dont know his name....know any good places to get a hot meal and maybe a bourbon?"

Man on bus#1 - "Now that is somethin I can tell ya, mack. Soon as this bus stops, head left past the tackle shop and make the first right. Its an alley way, a few bums and unsavories lurkin round but if you look like ya belong then youll be fine. At the end of the alley theres this hole in a wall of a spot called Bobs Biscuits n Barnacles. It dont sound like much I know, but the atmosphere is down ta earth and the Barnacle Bisque is ta die for."

Man on bus#2 - "Thanks, Ill check it out."

Man on bus#1 - "Anytime, mack. Hope ya find that friend a yours."

Man on bus#2 - "Oh..hes no friend of mine..."

Man on bus#1 - "Whateva. Jus that from your descripshin n all, it sounds to me like youd want that guy to be a friend rather than an enemy."

« Reply #574 on: Jul 03, 2010, 10:36 PM »
Now we're cookin'!

Looking good. 8)

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

435 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us