Wafer still draws nsfw

Re: Wafer's new stuff.
« Reply #75 on: Oct 11, 2008, 03:00 AM »
Four lonely posts.  Poor posts.
I like the fact that you try something a little different with each of these, but that last girl, the one who seems to be alright, I like that one.  Is that the same medium as above, colored pencil or cg or something?  The dress is flat, and maybe it's the small size, but it looks more dimensional than the others.  Please don't ever go by just wafer, that has a religious connotation that would bring up certain memories of a holy food poisoning incident.  Not to mention that aside from the feet it's probably the most "normal" proportions I've seen from you.  Then again, I kind of like noodle arms.  Dunno.  Dunno.

« Reply #76 on: Oct 11, 2008, 12:48 PM »
That one is 100% photoshop. And it actually bothers me because her arms seem way too short! Haha, thank you though. I like noodle arms too.

« Reply #77 on: Oct 17, 2008, 05:04 PM »

« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2008, 02:27 PM by vanilla wafer »

« Reply #78 on: Oct 27, 2008, 02:33 PM »
Pulpo stuff!

All of the following are really bad pictures because I was using a giant sketchbook and could not find a working digital camera, so I used my phone. The Rumor's camera is awful!

« Reply #79 on: Nov 10, 2008, 06:00 PM »

« Reply #80 on: Nov 11, 2008, 04:51 AM »
That Pulpo stuff looks pretty great, especially the first piece.  Post a page or two if you have them!

« Reply #81 on: Nov 11, 2008, 11:46 AM »
I really like the color scheme on the girl with the city, but I don't know how much soft-shading works for you right now. I'm not sure if it's a practice or a style thing, but maybe try that piece again with flats or cels?

« Reply #82 on: Nov 12, 2008, 12:21 AM »
This stuff is looking cool, but I think maybe you could push the details a bit more on your cityscape background there, like have some birds flying around, and a binocular viewer thingy right next to her. Just some small stuff, don't take this as me saying "Overload the pic with stuff!", I just think that pic needs a bit more.

Other than that, I'm liking what you've got.
;-)

« Reply #83 on: Nov 12, 2008, 02:13 PM »
All I have right now is the pencils for the first page, and some thumbnails. But here's that:

« Reply #84 on: Nov 12, 2008, 04:54 PM »
 You must have been joyously inspired by the webtoon Adventure Time. If you have not seen it my opinion is you should. I like looking at your art. You must be right handed. Be Carefull. Working straight from thumbnails to a computer can realy be a trying experience. I've had to get out my second hand store X-ray reading Light Table as of Late. It just makes the Transition so much easyer.
Man Posting in this place has realy been wierd for me. For like a month now I've had to log in twice in order to get on the Board. And all kinds of thing have been sort of hippity slippity.

But all in all V.W.; this has been a wonderful place. It has improved me to a vast degree. As a person as well as Artist. If I ever get something going more than this Janitorial Income; this place is gonna see a sisable donation from moo-ah.

I look forward to seeing yoiur progress. Remember I'm still on dial-up untill I get this Comp. payed off. I can't get everywhere, but know; most of the time, I love everyone.
If I keep a green bough in my heart,
the singing bird will come.
               ~Chinese Proverb

« Reply #85 on: Nov 12, 2008, 05:14 PM »
snake since when was this your biography thread?

git outta here with that talk of yusself.

This be wafer country.

« Reply #86 on: Nov 13, 2008, 03:56 PM »
That comic looks like it might be the cutest thing ever.

Please continue.

« Reply #87 on: Nov 13, 2008, 06:06 PM »
Haha what? Snake I have no idea what you are talking about. And that whole thumbnails to computer comment, my process is brain>script>thumbnails>pencils>inks>computer. Long road, with many a-winding turns. I am right-handed but I dont know what that has to do with anything!
Thank you Corny and Pi. :)

« Reply #88 on: Nov 14, 2008, 02:15 PM »
pages 2 and 3!

« Reply #89 on: Nov 25, 2008, 10:02 PM »
vectoring is hard, you guys :(

« Reply #90 on: Nov 25, 2008, 10:14 PM »
Barn owls.... those shark black eyes on a dead white face staring into my soul... ooooohhh.... flying death, screeching terror, ghosts that live in barns... :{

Looks good!

« Reply #91 on: Dec 03, 2008, 03:58 PM »

« Reply #92 on: Dec 03, 2008, 08:17 PM »
Bravo!
That looks fantastic!

xD :] :I ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #93 on: Dec 03, 2008, 08:20 PM »
DESKTOP GET.

« Reply #94 on: Dec 13, 2008, 11:15 PM »
Thanks you guys, I'm honored that it got a place on Corny's desktop.

« Reply #95 on: Dec 14, 2008, 01:54 PM »
 Infamy is Spurnsome!

But away from the path etic ate Ego hey?

Nilla-V!

I'm like Nymphomaniac on a Saddle-horn, with the reality that your stuff has a starkly Digital/Traditional Contrast. It is really dramatised in that last piece there. If you can manage to keep that consistant, it should prove to be an alluring style to get you paying work from if anything else. But you must be Consistant with that theme for it to work.

'Tsall about Sacrifices and determination(whatever, is not), but you get the Idea.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus

« Reply #96 on: Dec 14, 2008, 02:18 PM »
Haha, thank you webrynth.

I don't like this one very much.

« Reply #97 on: Dec 14, 2008, 03:57 PM »
Christ, your art is just to fucking cute, I don't think I can handle the sweetness and sugar content of it anymore haha
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #98 on: Dec 19, 2008, 12:17 PM »
I do it just to give you diabetes :3

« Reply #99 on: Dec 19, 2008, 06:48 PM »
Ahaha I thought the toast eating guy's arm was a swatstika at first XD

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

283 Guests, 4 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us