Challenges Thread

Challenges Thread

Re: Challenges Thread
« Reply #1475 on: Feb 14, 2019, 07:01 AM »
Looking for a 1-weeker or less battle! I would like to do a set amount of pages, 3-4 perhaps? I'm flexible about it, but I am generally up to do any type of match! Even a death match, but only with Niles because he's a character I don't mind departing at this point. I /think/ I'm only available this weekend, but if you wanna plan something for the future we can talk! Just hmu in the DM's here or on discord, hell even @ me in the group chat I don't mind.

EDIT: Also, Ash is unavailable for battling because she's had more battles then my other characters, and also her battles have /solely/ been 1 weekers haha
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2019, 07:12 AM by Astrodile »

« Reply #1476 on: May 13, 2019, 01:55 PM »
Interested in doing a 4/3 weeker with Wizzie. Standard battle. DM me here on on Discord.

« Reply #1477 on: May 29, 2019, 03:27 PM »
WEW LEAVING ANOTHER POST HERE but I should be available for at least a 1-weeker battle by June 9th! Please DM me here or on discord if anyone wants to fight : >
Ash and/or the Dahiris are ready for any kind of battle with exception of death matches, come at me y'all >: O

« Reply #1478 on: Jun 22, 2019, 12:52 PM »
Anyone up for a 2 week artist battle, max 4 pages? Theme: a painting or another piece of art that already exists, like idk Mona Lisa. Interpret that as you will. I'm happy to negotiate the time and length (:

« Reply #1479 on: Dec 11, 2019, 01:37 PM »
Hey, looking for a bit of a romantic battle. Whether it is just fluff or straight up blatant smut, I am up for it. I do have a preference for adult themes, because of course I do, but I'd highly prefer both parties (or more in case you all wanna do a threeway or more) being comfortable, as this is to have fun with shipping our characters and such.

I'm saving Joey for a specific opponent, so hopefully you're okay with any of my wolves.

Hit me up!

[EDIT]

Actually, screw it! Joey is also available! \ o /
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2019, 02:14 PM by Dechado »

« Reply #1480 on: Jan 29, 2020, 11:31 AM »

Pudding's willing to push someone down and call them a bitch for about 1/2 weeks. Dr. Fabulous is also open as an alternative choice. Top priority will be given to the losers participants of the SDT that will not progress to the 2nd round and would like a final hurrah for their Barbie® doll before October happens or someone who's new and never had a battle before. I can't start until early next week (probably the 3rd) but I'll post this and open challenge in case you need time to mull over the life choices that led you to this point.

EDIT: Actually, one more option on the table. If anyone with a dead character would like to do an Annihilation match, I'm keen for that.
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2020, 01:06 PM by E.W. Schneider »

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Aug 05, 2020, 11:21 PM
Symon_says' art from beyond time 
Last updated: Symon_says - Aug 02, 2020, 06:31 PM
ARMAGEDDON 2020 Hype Art 
Last updated: 4:00am - Aug 02, 2020, 06:10 PM
Art of Rivana 
Last updated: Rivana - Jul 29, 2020, 02:44 PM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: qnerdi - Jul 24, 2020, 06:07 AM

Latest Members -

Users online -

80 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 129.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test