Challenges Thread

Re: Challenges Thread
« Reply #1200 on: Nov 21, 2014, 06:26 PM »
So a bunch of people got laid off at work and none of them were me, so I'm celebrating still having a job with Comic Battles! Who wants to pick a 2-3 week fight with either of my boys?? Click image for profiles if you don't know em well:

« Reply #1201 on: Dec 14, 2014, 01:22 PM »
Hey all I'm a super-hella newbie here at VOID (character pretty much just accepted), and I'm ready to jump right into the thick of things... Only I'm pretty nervous about it all so I'm just gonna go ahead and quietly post here...

Would anybody be up to breaking my VOID-cherry with a 1 or 2 week Regular match against my Animal Girls Criminal Squad? I've got loads of time and could probably produce something really good with a week, but 2 weeks might be a safer bet just to make sure I get it done.

Edit: PS my E-mail's justinba1987@gmail.com :3

« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2014, 01:54 PM by jba1987 »

« Reply #1202 on: Dec 15, 2014, 12:44 AM »
Hey all I'm a super-hella newbie here at VOID (character pretty much just accepted), and I'm ready to jump right into the thick of things... Only I'm pretty nervous about it all so I'm just gonna go ahead and quietly post here...

Would anybody be up to breaking my VOID-cherry with a 1 or 2 week Regular match against my Animal Girls Criminal Squad? I've got loads of time and could probably produce something really good with a week, but 2 weeks might be a safer bet just to make sure I get it done.

Edit: PS my E-mail's justinba1987@gmail.com :3

Currently in a battle right now, buuuuuut how about after xmas, we have a battle? Im down for a 2 weeker and my only character is Johnny Sweet!

« Reply #1203 on: Dec 15, 2014, 06:39 AM »
Currently in a battle right now, buuuuuut how about after xmas, we have a battle? Im down for a 2 weeker and my only character is Johnny Sweet!

Sounds good! Just hmu whenever you are good to go! I may try and fit one in before then, but who knows.

PS- You're overwhelmingly awesome at drawing dinosaurs >___>

« Reply #1204 on: Dec 15, 2014, 03:44 PM »
you can put up an 'open challenge' so everyone can see you're open on the page. Go to top menu comics>view/issue challenge and hopefully you can figure out there.
just browsing here and there

« Reply #1205 on: Dec 15, 2014, 05:46 PM »
you can put up an 'open challenge' so everyone can see you're open on the page. Go to top menu comics>view/issue challenge and hopefully you can figure out there.
I'm trying to keep a low profile
>__>
<__<
But really I'll probably do that once I have this X-Mas comic I'm working on all wrapped up :)

« Reply #1206 on: Jan 04, 2015, 10:38 AM »
3 week battle anyone?

Any of my characters or an artist match. I am in the mood for something experimental :P

« Reply #1207 on: Jan 13, 2015, 06:25 AM »
2-3 week Scar match against Cecilia, anyone?
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

« Reply #1208 on: Jan 20, 2015, 02:38 PM »
3 weeks and I create something

« Reply #1209 on: Jan 20, 2015, 02:45 PM »
SOMEBODY FIGHT WOLCIK I WANT TO READ IT

« Reply #1210 on: Feb 05, 2015, 09:25 PM »
anyone wanna fight Koosh?

« Reply #1211 on: Feb 11, 2015, 08:50 AM »
That filled up faster than I expected! I've got my four, thank you, thank you!
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 06:00 PM by The Royal Mint »

« Reply #1212 on: Feb 18, 2015, 02:10 AM »
Well folks, here's the story. I'm retiring Boek. I want a fresh start with a new character later this year. I was planning to give Boek a beyond battle, mostly so I could include all the characters I defaulted on and try to atone for that business but before I do any of that I realized that I have an opportunity here. Since Boek's already on his way out this might be the only time in my Void career I'll ever be comfortable with a scar match. SO, I'm opening Boek up to a three week scar match for anyone interested. This will be Boek's final battle, so if you ever wanted to slap him around a bit this is your chance.

TL;DR version: Boek 3-week scar match.

« Reply #1213 on: Feb 18, 2015, 08:49 AM »
What's the point of scarring a character you don't ever plan to use again?  Will you update the sheet once you actually get the scar?  Why not do a death match?

« Reply #1214 on: Feb 18, 2015, 09:44 AM »
Will says wise words ~ Deathmatches beat Scarmatches any day, and especially in a circumstance like this. That said, Scarmatches are still awesome, and I'd totally jump on another scarmatch if my dance-card wasn't full. But I do hope someone gets in on this!

« Reply #1215 on: Feb 23, 2015, 01:11 PM »
Does anyone wanna fight Jessie Valley? (Regular Battle, 3 weeks)

« Reply #1216 on: Mar 02, 2015, 02:40 AM »
I have this sudden urge to MAYBE do a short (like 5-6 pages) battle...... UGH.... should I? I sort of feel like doing something in between the Final Hour issues. The last one was particularly draining to complete, and i sort of want to break it up a little. I've been working on a few TMNT pin-ups in the meantime, but I want to do a comic too.... maybe?

« Reply #1217 on: Mar 02, 2015, 09:28 AM »
DO IT, DAN!!!!

« Reply #1218 on: Mar 07, 2015, 08:35 PM »
Hmmm...... Just need an opponent, Red!...... May see an open challenge from me in the next few days appear on the site. I've been working on a few edits for the print version of Final Hour, more matching colors and editing lettering than drawing, so I want to get a few pages of drawing in before heading back to the extra-long issue 3...

« Reply #1219 on: Mar 08, 2015, 05:58 AM »
be the Adidas commercial Dan
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #1220 on: Mar 08, 2015, 05:43 PM »
Sent you a PM on FB, Dan.

« Reply #1221 on: Mar 11, 2015, 09:37 PM »
Oh snap, let me take a look. I hadn't see that somehow....

**EDIT**

I didn't see it because I have received no PM's on Facebook.... Send me one here?

**SECOND EDIT**

SOOOOOO, after searching some more, I found that Facebook apparently has ANOTHER inbox that does NOT alert me when people send messages to it? I am not sure why in the hell there needs to be two inboxes, and why only ONE alerts me, and the other I have to click through 2 other pages to even get to to SEE if there is anything in there... Hell, there was one from VooDooTattoon in there from 2013, again, never alerted me, so he probably thinks I'm ignoring him for some reason...... Some of the things Facebook does will never make sense to me..... however I did respond on there to your message, so hit me up, as I know to check it now. (I am hoping it goes to the REGULAR inbox and not the "secret" one, but I'll check both now I guess)
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2015, 10:06 PM by DEDieckmann (SkullcapComix) »

« Reply #1222 on: Mar 12, 2015, 08:27 AM »
Can someone, or a few of you, issue a challenge to Toast and/or Bo?

http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=character;id=97
or
http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=character;id=1743

These challenges will not be accepted, but I need to do some testing.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #1223 on: Mar 12, 2015, 08:56 AM »
Will do

« Reply #1224 on: Mar 12, 2015, 09:04 AM »
Someone (Bugs thread?  Suggestions?) mentioned not being able to see the challenger's name when there's a custom title.

That's been addressed.

Not what I was testing, but figured I'd knock it out while I was in there.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

292 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us