Challenges Thread

Re: Challenges Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2007, 06:44 PM »
Fighter: (Coral) Jessica http://entervoid.com/fighter/602
Type: Anything
Time Limit: 1-2 Week

« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 06:17 PM by Colussus »
Cockrockers? More like COCK RIDERSSSSSSSS!

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2007, 06:45 PM »
Diascope I just sent you a note on DA you gaymo. <3

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2007, 05:39 PM »
Fighter: (Coral) Jessica http://entervoid.com/fighter/602
Type: Anything
Time Limit: 1-2 Week

(Gotta battle Monday first)
after your battle with monday, can i interest you with a battle with harry? :O

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2007, 06:12 PM »
.Deal.

I'd gladly battle you or anyone else if the time period was extended just a little bit.

Who's your fighter?

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2007, 06:17 PM »
Forgot to update, anyway since the Arma defenders lost, it means Monday's Agent Black's gonna be retired for 6 months so I can't battle him now til 6 months has passed, pity I know......... BUT HARRY, DROP me a challenge now if you can :D

« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2007, 12:28 PM »
Forgot to update, anyway since the Arma defenders lost, it means Monday's Agent Black's gonna be retired for 6 months so I can't battle him now til 6 months has passed, pity I know......... BUT HARRY, DROP me a challenge now if you can :D

oy oy, what was what talk about sending me a challenge now?

« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2007, 02:51 PM »

oy oy, what was what talk about sending me a challenge now?

Obs, forgot xD

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2007, 08:09 PM »
lordy, everythings working smoothly then! i'll talk to you sooner or so since i want to use that sword for Harry's part 'D'

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2007, 09:03 PM »
alrighty, I think, I want to battle again. Something 3-4 weeks long.

Fighter, MERK

umn... pages, 3 is fine.

yeah, hit me up.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:21 PM by Qyzex »

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2007, 09:25 PM »
after seeing what you are capable of when you assert yourself and have the time....I am putting my foot down and hereby forbid you to enter anymore 1 or 2 week battles.....you listening mister!?
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2007, 10:21 PM »
haha, alright, alright.  make that challange 3-4 weeks

« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2007, 03:01 PM »
I'm still looking for a match.
http://entervoid.com/fighter/427

I'd prefer death, but any match type will do...

dude, i wanna scar you with Dee if your still alive after my next Samuel battle
Donkeys are the root of all evil

« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2007, 05:19 PM »
I'm still wanting a deathmatch... so if anyone else is cool with it...
i'd deathmatch you with dark strider, if i can get him on void on time to fight you that is ._.

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2007, 01:36 AM »
Who wants a one-weeker? Or a two weeker?

A ONE WEEKER! OR A TWO WEEKER!

http://www.entervoid.com/fighter/1153

GIVE ME IIIIIT.

EDIT: Actually, if you want something else (or a scar and perhaps death match, just contact me on AIM: sixtem jem, MSN: Sixtem67@hotmail.com, or pm me and we can haggle.

GOGOGO
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:16 AM by sixtem »

« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2007, 08:50 AM »
Sixtem I want to (1 week)  battle you!! Sometime!! Urrck!! *runs off to finish drawing current battles* (TT_TT;;

« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2007, 03:58 PM »
     HELL YEAH FIRST BATTLE! I feel like I just want to up and challenge an A rank fighter, but they probably wouldn't accept so, here we go. I'm craving a 4 week battle. Scar match or trophy match is cool as long as I don't end up with a second head and sporting an Vanilla Ice hairdo.

http://www.entervoid.com/fighter/1255

CONTACT INFO:         AIM: Puzzle Thing
                            E-MAIL: puzzlething@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 04:00 PM by Puzzlething »

« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2007, 01:01 PM »
I'm game for either, throw me a challenge.  My wife and kid are going to Texas for a couple weeks and I'll have plenty of time to kill.

« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2007, 07:09 PM »
Sorry viper, I promised Craqued got to me first. Sorry I didn't get in here faster to tell you what was going on. If you still want to battle after I'm done with that battle, that'd be awesome; the Mechanic is hella cool.

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2007, 03:25 AM »
Hey no problem, drop me a challenge anytime!

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2007, 11:09 AM »
I've got a couple people who said they'll battle my Katka Katarina but are currently busy with other fights. 

That's pretty groovy, but if I don't fight someone like RIGHT NOW I shall surely perish. 

http://www.entervoid.com/fighter/1261 

EDIT:  upcoming battle with Satin, and I couldn't be more stoked.  8D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:52 PM by rabbitrabbit »
No man or beast or kitty-cat or doggy is going to drag me down.

« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2007, 05:49 PM »
Rabbitrabbit, I didn't say I was entirely busy. I suggested a three-way, with you, me and Cassu (who adores the idea). So it's your call whether on not you want to do that. It would truly be epic if you do.

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2007, 08:11 PM »
I've got a couple people who said they'll battle my Katka Katarina but are currently busy with other fights. 

That's pretty groovy, but if I don't fight someone like RIGHT NOW I shall surely perish. 

http://www.entervoid.com/fighter/1261 

I'm actually in the middle of moving (again) and working on an agreed-on battle for when I settle in my new place, but please keep me in mind for a future opponent!  :)

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2007, 08:51 PM »
Rabbitrabbit, I didn't say I was entirely busy. I suggested a three-way, with you, me and Cassu (who adores the idea). So it's your call whether on not you want to do that. It would truly be epic if you do.

Ack, sorry, at that point, you hadn't talked to Cassu yet, and I didn't want to crash your guyses' private party.  I've had dates before, where the person wants to "bring a friend" and I say "okay" and the friend turns out to be a total jerkoff and ruins the night.  I didn't want to be that "friend."  :( 

It's okay, you'll have fun doing your one-on-one, and then we can do a three-way later.  Heck, we could even invite more people, make it a five-way or a six-way or an eleven-way theme battle or something, make it even MORE epic!  I'm not leaving anytime soon.  :D 

As of now, I'm "locked in battle" with Satin for three weeks, but mark my words, Corny and Kozispoon:  WE WILL BATTLE.  >:3 
No man or beast or kitty-cat or doggy is going to drag me down.

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2007, 08:55 PM »
Veronica and Satin scheduled for battle.  but Cue is idle.

I want a four weeker with Cue to go with that three weeker on Satin.  Anyone want to take on the Anti-Cupid?

http://www.entervoid.com/fighter/1189

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2007, 05:51 AM »

Ack, sorry, at that point, you hadn't talked to Cassu yet, and I didn't want to crash your guyses' private party.  I've had dates before, where the person wants to "bring a friend" and I say "okay" and the friend turns out to be a total jerkoff and ruins the night.  I didn't want to be that "friend."  :( 

It's okay, you'll have fun doing your one-on-one, and then we can do a three-way later.  Heck, we could even invite more people, make it a five-way or a six-way or an eleven-way theme battle or something, make it even MORE epic!  I'm not leaving anytime soon.  :D 

As of now, I'm "locked in battle" with Satin for three weeks, but mark my words, Corny and Kozispoon:  WE WILL BATTLE.  >:3 

Well alright. You battle Satin, I'll battle Cassu. Then if the idea is still appealing to all of us we'll do a 3+(if we find more peeps for it) way battle sometime in the summer when we all have more free time.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

312 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us