THE GOOD OL PHOTO-THREAT.

Re: THE GOOD OL PHOTO-THREAT.
« Reply #925 on: May 05, 2007, 09:45 PM »
i wish i had a fancy TV to play my 360 on.... I choose from a TV that has a big purple spot on it, or a computer monitor that is like 2 inches wide.

you are a spoiled little boy. :3

« Reply #926 on: May 05, 2007, 09:56 PM »
i wish i had a fancy TV to play my 360 on.... I choose from a TV that has a big purple spot on it, or a computer monitor that is like 2 inches wide.

PFFT! THEN YOU BOTH HAVE 360s! Spoiled brats!
Gotta update my site!! for now ---> http://shortfury.deviantart.com

« Reply #927 on: May 05, 2007, 09:58 PM »
WHATS A TV?

yea yea ref photos, yea yea, smart kozi

« Reply #928 on: May 05, 2007, 09:59 PM »
I have no TV (well I stole one from the dumpster, 21 inch but no sounds), and I have no bed.

YOU ALL ARE SPOILED BRATS
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #929 on: May 05, 2007, 10:59 PM »
firstly being a scrawny ass kid has plenty of disadvantages, namely small boobs and I'd be easy to beat up. srsly dudes be more positive about yourselves! YOU'RE ALL SO AWESOME <3

secondly, I wish I could have a cat. I has fat rabbits instead:

Bo, who is quite large

and Dookie, who is a dwarf rabbit

they can be rather mean and aggressive, but I love them.

« Reply #930 on: May 05, 2007, 11:02 PM »
OHMYGOD rabbits are way better then cats DONT EVER FORGET THAT!
my icon can totally kick your icons ass

« Reply #931 on: May 05, 2007, 11:42 PM »
and Chinchillas beat rabbits

« Reply #932 on: May 06, 2007, 12:07 AM »

« Reply #933 on: May 06, 2007, 12:34 AM »
sometimes i doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.

« Reply #934 on: May 06, 2007, 04:08 AM »
no one wants to see pictures of random roads or your room that you should fucking clean up. plus road trip is a terrible movie.

Correction my good  uncle! No one except me.  :o
Am I the only geek here who went, "oh awesome, MORE reference photos~!"

but I concur, Road Trip was a pretty sucky movie.

I love crappy movies, i own Soul Plane for Christ's sake, haha.

I love taking random pictures of streets and stuff, it's weird though when people catch you.

so you have all that expensive shit on your desk and no where to actually draw? and plus if you can dish ou the money for this shit how come you don't have a kick ass chair or you know an actual desk?

Pfff, "kickass" chairs i usually find uncomfortable, so i use the only thing i've found comfortable chair wise, barring an armchair, in the past 3 years. Also, why pay money for something i can MAKE FOR CHEAPER. My "ghetto desk" cost around £10 to make, whereas a desk like this would cost around £50, £60 to buy.

I have plenty of space to draw, Sketchbooks are awesome in that they have plenty of support for you, whereas before using looseleaf was difficult, now i find it easy to draw without using a desk. Plus, i'm gonna be cleaning out my wardrobe, making another desk in there, specifically for somewhere to draw without distractions of TV's, computers and Video games.

Dude, all this came out of my own cash. None of this was bought buy my mum, haha. If i want something it comes outta my own money. The Wii came outta my first months wage at my job, the 360 came outta my last weeks wage at my old job, the 21" TV was free! haha, it was a prize for my mums boyfriend at his old job for getting the most sales but they have a huge TV so they don't need it(mum and her boyfriend.) Everything else in the room comes outta my pocket. haha, the TV is only used for Video games and DVD's, i hate TV so i never watch it.

PFFT! THEN YOU BOTH HAVE 360s! Spoiled brats!

Again, OWN MONEY. haha, I don't play my 360 as much as i did a couple months back, but i just got Live and the Halo 3 beta launches soon...so that will probably change.

Yes, i like replying to people :3

an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #936 on: May 06, 2007, 11:25 AM »

Clash City Rocker
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #937 on: May 06, 2007, 11:32 AM »
videogames along with the internet are the biggest art distractions on the planet

DIE VIDEOGAMES DIEEEEE

« Reply #938 on: May 06, 2007, 11:43 AM »
HAHAHHAHAH WTF. Awesome Zoos.

lmao even Captain Rapeface America.

« Reply #939 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48 AM »
videogames along with the internet are the biggest art distractions on the planet

DIE VIDEOGAMES DIEEEEE

RIGHT ON. I've been saying it for years!
DESTORY YOUR DIGITAL DISTRACTIONS!!!

« Reply #940 on: May 06, 2007, 11:56 AM »

Look furry, you don't know about the captain! HE DIED FOR HIS COUNTRY! HE DIDNT SPEND HIS DAYS BEING EMO ABOUT HIS ORANGE PENIS =P

I'm trying to catch up at the comic shop on astonishing xmen and reading the whole civil war thing HOO HAA I also read 2 volumes of this awesome book called Club 9 thats licensed by darkhorse LOVE IT! the artist does great expressions!

Has anybody seen that Virgin comics line... avoid it at all costs! 100% pure garbage

« Reply #941 on: May 06, 2007, 12:36 PM »
RIGHT ON. I've been saying it for years!
DESTORY YOUR DIGITAL DISTRACTIONS!!!

I sometimes contemplate smashing up my playstation 2 with a hammer, but I realize I don't even play it anymore. Same goes for my DS. Now emulators!.... That's a problem.

« Reply #942 on: May 06, 2007, 01:07 PM »

Look furry, you don't know about the captain! HE DIED FOR HIS COUNTRY! HE DIDNT SPEND HIS DAYS BEING EMO ABOUT HIS ORANGE PENIS =P

I'm trying to catch up at the comic shop on astonishing xmen and reading the whole civil war thing HOO HAA I also read 2 volumes of this awesome book called Club 9 thats licensed by darkhorse LOVE IT! the artist does great expressions!

Has anybody seen that Virgin comics line... avoid it at all costs! 100% pure garbage

Which one? The only comics related Virgin thing i can think of is American Virgin, which i think is great haha and i'm pretty sure you would remember the name of.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:23 PM by Enef »

« Reply #943 on: May 06, 2007, 01:41 PM »
very myspace, but the shirt is major.
Respark clan ain't nuthin to f-ck wit.

« Reply #944 on: May 06, 2007, 01:42 PM »
NOOOooo you know the company Virgin right?? They made a comic line, and its very unimpressive hahaha

hahaha viz you are a legend

« Reply #945 on: May 06, 2007, 01:54 PM »
Don't listen to Marley or James, they told me the other day they want to work for Top Cow.

:D haha jk

« Reply #946 on: May 06, 2007, 01:57 PM »
NOOOooo you know the company Virgin right?? They made a comic line, and its very unimpressive hahaha

For reals!?

I love how the owner of Virgin has NOTHING to do with hardly anything the whole "Company" does now. Richard Branson, the owner, probably doesn't even KNOW they are making comics hahahaha.

That being said, now i have to look out for said comic line, just to see how bad it is.

« Reply #947 on: May 06, 2007, 02:47 PM »
--

« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2007, 03:43 PM by Kozispoon »

« Reply #948 on: May 06, 2007, 02:52 PM »
Don't listen to Marley or James, they told me the other day they want to work for Top Cow.

:D haha jk

BLASPHEMY!!! You know they have KR working for them on Hunter Killer, but they're making him do this silvestri knock off top cow style.... man it hurts IT HURTS!!!! WHY RUIN SUCH A GOOD THING

silvestri was the best when he was drawing storm with a mohawk
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 02:57 PM by Marley »

« Reply #949 on: May 06, 2007, 02:55 PM »
The only hero in my book is Captain Rapeface America

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

233 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us