INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #500 on: Jan 12, 2006, 11:23 AM »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #501 on: Jan 12, 2006, 02:17 PM »
Thanks. I didn't see that mentioned anywhere on the main site. Guess I'm just blind.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #502 on: Jan 12, 2006, 03:34 PM »
Hello! How joo doin'?.... :lol:  Welcome to da Void yo!

...... Ok I'll stop being getto now...  :devil2:  
Come to HELL with me...

.....I'm not dead yet...
...But you are...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #503 on: Jan 14, 2006, 06:27 PM »
Hey Peoples of Void.

The names Nex. Gearing up for a possible fighter here. Still got ot work on his story and such. hopin you guysll like him. i cant wait to be able to be a true fighter though. cant wait. i found this place through Agent Black(Monday) i loved his stuff on deviantart and then i found a link to void and descided to keep my eye on it.  

so yeah...... ill try and put some character designs in ASAPP.

cant wait!

~Nex

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #504 on: Jan 15, 2006, 11:07 PM »
Greetings, everyone!

I actually signed up on this site about two years ago (seems so long!) but never actually created a fighter.

I'm sort of an amateur cartoonist who has always been "too busy" to challenge his skills, and here I see a really good opportunity to do just that.  I run(draw) a webcomic written by a friend of mine, called Flashback Humor.

I've never done sequentials, unless three-or-four-frame comics count, but those really aren't on the same level as pretty much anything I see here.  And while I've retained a lot of same characters since childhood, they've never seen the stories or development I would've liked them too.

So, yeah.  I guess that's all I got.  I'm 25, American, living in Japan with my wife, who teaches English here.  I work remotely for eBay, Inc, go to school online, and have very little freetime, which I divide between my wife, my comic, my roleplaying games, and World of WarCraft.

So... uh... hi!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #505 on: Jan 16, 2006, 12:08 AM »
Guess I'm called Ginosgil. Hi. *shyly waves*

I think I got here by sheer luck. Came across a webcomic about boxing and one of the people left a comment on how that artist should go to this site and I shrugged my shoulders and say "Why not?" and clicked on the link...

And now I'm here. I'm just turned 17 last month and, well, drowning in homework I suppose, but that doesn't matter since I like the concept of battling through sequential art (Though I don't know if I'm really good at it, but hey, I'm still here).

*looks at own avatar* Yeah, that's my fighter, Daigerus, but I haven't had the time to draw out the rest of the required images like a losing pose and design sheet, not to mention a two-page introductory comic. *sighs*

Well, I thought I ought to introduce myself at any rate. So yeah.

*looks away* Hope nobody minds a childish, anthropomorphic boxing fighter.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #506 on: Jan 16, 2006, 12:35 AM »
Greetings, everyone!

I actually signed up on this site about two years ago (seems so long!) but never actually created a fighter.

I'm sort of an amateur cartoonist who has always been "too busy" to challenge his skills, and here I see a really good opportunity to do just that.  I run(draw) a webcomic written by a friend of mine, called Flashback Humor.

I've never done sequentials, unless three-or-four-frame comics count, but those really aren't on the same level as pretty much anything I see here.  And while I've retained a lot of same characters since childhood, they've never seen the stories or development I would've liked them too.

So, yeah.  I guess that's all I got.  I'm 25, American, living in Japan with my wife, who teaches English here.  I work remotely for eBay, Inc, go to school online, and have very little freetime, which I divide between my wife, my comic, my roleplaying games, and World of WarCraft.

So... uh... hi!
Wow, you were Lord Typhon on UMMF like 6 years ago right? Welcome to Void!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #507 on: Jan 16, 2006, 12:54 AM »
Wow, you were Lord Typhon on UMMF like 6 years ago right? Welcome to Void!
Actually, yes, that's me.  :)

Wow... how does one guess that?   :lol:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #508 on: Jan 25, 2006, 03:38 PM »
Hi! I just joined Void yesterday, didn't see this topic though.

Well, Im siete and I want to make a fighter to start battling in Void. Im 21 and Im studying graphic desing. whooOOO!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #509 on: Jan 25, 2006, 08:59 PM »
Yo wassup Siete, got a question 4 ya... is Graphic design really as hard as everyone say it is?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #510 on: Jan 26, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Hey Kidscribbles! Well, its not really that hard, I mean, its like everything, if you don't like it you may say ITS VERY HARD! but if you're liking it you say "yes its hard but I enjoy it!" Hahhaha, I guess I didn't answer very well but graphic design is very cool,  you've got to learn all the composition stuff, color psicology, creativity methods, techniques, etc, etc!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #511 on: Jan 27, 2006, 09:34 PM »
Name is Sara Standish. I'm studying to be a teacher in the state of New York. I would rather be studying serial killers. I have my own personal collection of serial killer memorillia.
For all you know...I might be the next Jack the Ripper

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #512 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Hello, my name is Mark.  I registered for this site a while ago but am still planning out characters/improving.  I'm sixteen years old, in high school.  

I go by the name of Shy Guy on Smashboards if anyone else goes there.

Heimie introduced me to this site and it has intrigued me ever since.  But I don't feel I'm good enough yet...So I'm just lurking until then.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #513 on: Jan 28, 2006, 09:11 AM »
Hey, welcome to Void to you new peeps.

hey mcmanus, What kind of stuff do you have in your collection? I heard that Johnny Depp had a self portrait done by John Wayne Gacy as Pogo the Clown...He got way creeped out by it and got rid of it.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #514 on: Jan 28, 2006, 06:22 PM »
Hey, welcome to Void to you new peeps.

hey mcmanus, What kind of stuff do you have in your collection? I heard that Johnny Depp had a self portrait done by John Wayne Gacy as Pogo the Clown...He got way creeped out by it and got rid of it.
No paintings and stuff yet and sadly that information about Johnny Depp is wrong. He is obbsessed with Jack the Ripper and he has many many paintings done by Gacy. I read about the guy who sold him the stuff. I have 4 DVDs (Gein, Gacy, Interviews with A Female Killer and From Hell) and I have 6 books, three of which are encyclopedias. One is biography of Ted Bundy (mmmmm bundy) and the other two are theories about Jack the Ripper. One theory is he was a painter and the other theory is that he was an american who helped Booth kill Lincoln. Both are vary fascinating. *taps fingers together* My friend plans on buying me Helter Skelter and Zodiac Killings.
For all you know...I might be the next Jack the Ripper

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #515 on: Jan 31, 2006, 01:26 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2006, 08:48 PM by Jay »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #516 on: Feb 05, 2006, 07:14 PM »
All I'll say is hello and how I'm totally intimidated by about 90% of the crap I see on the Void.    I guess what I mean to say is that you make me want to be a better artist....and forcing me to work on it.  That's hard for a single website to do.

Awesome stuff.  
-jared
Who doesn't have a website these days?  Head Injury Theater[/u

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #517 on: Feb 05, 2006, 08:29 PM »
You're website's name holds special meaning to me. Involving brick walls.

Welcome to [III]

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #518 on: Feb 08, 2006, 01:20 PM »
Hello good citizens of Void... My name is Tim...I go by Chomifu. I was brought upon Void via my friend J. I am a culinary arts student at the Art Inst. of Ft. Lauderdale...cooking is my passion but when I layed my eyes on void it ignited again my love for drawing so with this I plan on improving my art skills and meeting new people. So I hope we can all get along wjile beating the crap outta each other in the good ole' city of Void.
My get up and go, just got up and went...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #519 on: Feb 09, 2006, 03:22 PM »
Hi, im Joe. Im a 14 year old highschool student from dedham MA with some art skills and great ideas (some are crap but most are cool)

i can draw realistic, cartoons, anime, all sorts of stuff so ill be good at these battles here.

I was introduced here by Chao-one while playing CoH(city of heroes) and im looking forward to some fights as soon as i get a char up and running!

( :nopity:  :whip: lol)
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 03:24 PM by Joe »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #520 on: Feb 09, 2006, 11:59 PM »
oh wicked, what server are you on?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #521 on: Feb 10, 2006, 01:48 PM »
virtue

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 05:32 PM by Joe »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #522 on: Feb 10, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Hello all. My name is Justin Carmical. I'm 34 years old. I'm known as noriaki_kakyouin on many boards. I was a design major in college (1989-1992) but I changed it to Japanese language (no, i'm not into anime).

I have always drawn and got sent to VOID by a friend's friend. Now i'm working on a character for your approval. It should be done by Friday of next week. I will try to do my best to give it my all. I participate in the Illustration Friday activity and am really excited to work on these 'battle' comics.

I have seen how difficult it can be to make deadlines here and how disappointed people get when a person fails to meet their deadline and defaults on a battle. I have looked at my schedule and believe that I can make all my battles as long as I don't have more than one going at a time.

I hope you all like my art.

Justin Carmical
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2006, 06:50 PM by noriaki_kakyouin »
YOUR = This is your shoe.
YOU'RE (you + are) = I see you're going out.
Make sure

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #523 on: Feb 10, 2006, 06:55 PM »
Hey Welcome to the void!

Looking forward in seeing your art man. And oh yes, I love Kakyouin, mostly because of his stand Hierophant Green.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #524 on: Feb 10, 2006, 08:00 PM »
Hey Welcome to the void!

Looking forward in seeing your art man. And oh yes, I love Kakyouin, mostly because of his stand Hierophant Green.
Thanks for the kind words. I run the jojopedia.com site. I did the front page illustration (the Egyptian looking characters). I have been drawing for a long time, but never really had anything (other than graphics art) to show for it. I would make characters... but pretty much for myself. Now with VOID, Illustration Friday and a few other things going on... i'm ready to get crankin' on some art and really push myself to create something you gus'll enjoy.
YOUR = This is your shoe.
YOU'RE (you + are) = I see you're going out.
Make sure

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

293 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us