INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #450 on: Oct 11, 2005, 02:09 PM »
My name is Danni, and I'm 19 and in college in Michigan.  I can't draw for beans, but I'm hoping I can collab with someone as I'm a fairly decent writer.  If I can't collaberate, then I guess my stuff's just going to look like crap for the time being.

I'm a "Written Expression with Ephasis on Imaginative Writing" major, but I'll soon be transfering to the good ol' "creative writing" major and I'm getting a minor in Japanese.

I hope to travel to Europe or Japan after college and live there for a while, though I'm not sure what I'm going to do for a living.  I hope to write books, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #451 on: Oct 11, 2005, 04:15 PM »
Hmm...well; lessee.

My name is Jenna...I'm sixteen. Big art junkie. I've been drawing since I can remember, which doesn't mean I'm any good. I'm sort of here to check out art for my Senior project, and hopefully, to submit some of my own artwork (if I'm good enough to be accepted). Comic art is extremely new to me, so any tips, good comic recommendations, etc. would be very appreciated.

Hopefully, I'll be submitting my character Baine (how original...u-u; I'm not even going to elaborate) soon. So, you'll see me around the boards, at least ('sif anybody cares anyways, lol). I won't be logging into my actual Void account very much, until I submit Baine's profile, so...you can contact me or whatever here.

DevART account: ronnen.deviantart.com, and songofthesword.deviantart.com.

If you'd like to contact me, my email is courage003@msn.com.

;)

Later.
[size=8]The overly proud are just those lucky[/b] enough t

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #452 on: Oct 15, 2005, 06:00 PM »
Well it's my turn i guess. You can call me JP, but i usually go around the net as Reef. I heard about this place through DA (i think from reading through lunaria's page). although i have been drawing since i can remeber, i feel like i have a lot to improve and that is the main reason that i joined. I wish to focus myself to improve my skills as much as possible. Soon i will be submitting a character to VOID, as soon as i get through finishing the desing sheets and all that. I need the practice anyway, i have been out of it for a few months already -_-.

Oh, and for those deviants that wish to look at my rather empty page the address is : reef.deviantart.com. Don't be shy to leave comments! Bye all.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #453 on: Oct 16, 2005, 08:26 PM »
Hey all, been lurking the forums for a while and this will be my first post. I've finally mustered up enough strenght to post up in here. Let's see, I'm 21, male, asian, currently in the air force and residing in FL. Drawing is my favorite hobby and I've been doodling as long as I can remember. But like an idiot I've never really gotten serious with it until recently, so I've still got some ground to cover. More like A LOT of ground to cover. Like everybody I'm here to learn and share new things about art and the like.

Also this= :lol: is wicked.

http://chowking.deviantart.com/

As much as it's a pain in the ass, for some reason, quite a few of us ends up signing up in deviant art. I don't really have much up in there but I'm hoping I can scan a few new things for you guys.

Nice to meet all of you.

Maximum damage

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #454 on: Oct 17, 2005, 11:54 AM »
wut up yall? this is gonna be my 1st post on here myself along wit a few others...so check it

i'm kevin, most ppl call me kensou so either is cool. umm, i'm 21 in college at houston community here in u guessed it houston! where i'm majoring in game design. lol anyhow...art has always been in my system since like i was 3 or sumfin like that and i jus kinda stuck wit it up until now.

void seems like a good place to hone art skillz as opposed to dA, i've been meaning to start posting around here sooner but alas school > me right now. soon enuff hopefully i'll get a character on here to do sum battling n such. anyhow i guess i'll plug in my da link so if u guys feel the need to check out my art, by all means do so.

www.shin-kensou.deviantart.com

peace
Korega....Kensou no ken da!!

wuts poppin chief?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #455 on: Oct 17, 2005, 04:03 PM »
Been lurking for a few days...weeks...Anyway, I'm Mecid. Art Student. 20 years old. Yadda yadda. I've studied comics for what seems like forever and tend to know a lot about them. Not just story wise but theories and stuff. However, I tend to talk more then have actual skill at drawing. I've been working on a fighter and hope that he will not die horrifically. And if he does, I hope to improve upon him *shrug*

I have a deviant art web page under mecid

If you feel the need to yell at me through AIM DonnaTroyDances is the way to go.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #456 on: Nov 03, 2005, 01:01 PM »
Hallo, folks!

Name's the English Ninja. I'm a fourteen-year-old Canadian (gasp!) who's a bit more of a writer than an artist. I'm currently residing at my DeviantART page. I'm a freak for video games, cookies, Duke University basketball, windmill-pitch softball and Prismacolors.

Have a nice daaaaaaaaaay. :)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #457 on: Nov 03, 2005, 01:12 PM »
Bwar. I be Daisoujou, Master of The Union. I came here one day following hte link of an artist named Rikun and stayed here ever since, mostly becasue of the works of KuraX and Fuu, but I came to like VOID in its entirety. I'll probably never have a fighter, but I'll try to be a good non-artist and look at stuff and try to help in what tiny ways I can. And, yes, I am a fan of MegaTen and Residnet Evil 4.
I am Daisoujou. Allow me to perform your funeral.

Welcome. Got some rare things on sale, stra

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #458 on: Nov 04, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Hey, glad this thread is here, or I'd just be wandering around the edges of the forum wondering how to introduce myself.

Call me whatever you want, doesn't matter to me. I'm 18, from a little nowhere town called Kingston, New York. I'm staying with my dad in California right now; studying art hardcore under him before hopefully starting college next year. I'm so-so at drawing people and structures, best at still-life (not a great best) and abysmal at animals. I mostly draw in an anime-type style, so feel free to dig into my butt about if you like.
      I caught sight of a charecter illustration of a Void charecter when I was incredibly bored and just clicking through deviantArt. Thank god I was, because so far I really like the site and idea. I've been wanting to work on my sequential artwork and storytelling, and this seems like a cool place to do that.
   I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm going to have some fun getting there.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #459 on: Nov 05, 2005, 01:33 PM »
THANK THE HEAVENS.

Somewhere to introduce yourself.

I'm Radio. Have been for a while. Also sixteen years old. And I'm female. From Canada. I also like fragmented sentences.

I'm a lurker by nature in most forums, so I've been just chillin with that for a while; but I thought it was about time I get myself an account on the forums.

I came from lovely old DeviantART like so many people. Found my way from Delya's page when she mentioned the Rok vs Nex fight. The concept of the entire thing got me all excited, so I immidiately launched into making my own fighter. Just finished all the art a few days ago, and I'm currently waiting to see if I'm accepted.

And I guess I wanna improve my sequential art skills and background work. Also to learn to not rely on colour so much. Practice with some BW.

Aaaand...I also hope I'll be going to have a nap soon.
>Pet cow
You pet yourself.
>Blink
You blink in confusion.
>Wtf?
You

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #460 on: Nov 06, 2005, 09:58 AM »
and the drum roll please(insert drumroll.)

my name i go by on the net is pencilmachine.i got referred to this place by a dude name josh.he goes by man of danger on here,and just really think the site is a great idea.i have been drawing for ever it seems like and just have a passion for the comics medium that is insane.
i have a couple fighters that i cant choose from so hopefully i can get some help to choose so i can jump into the fightin scene.i guess thats it really.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2005, 10:01 AM by pencilmachine »
http://pencilmachine.com
[url=http://pencilmachine.deviantart

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #461 on: Nov 07, 2005, 07:47 AM »
How rude of me. I put a hopeful up and didn't intro duce myself. :)

Hello! My name is MissNuki.

I live in Florida (aka Hurricane/Plywood Capital of the World)-- currently in week 2 of Hurricane Wilma Powerout.

I'm hanging out in my school Broward Community College for some A/C and an education... since it just opened up today.

I'll be posting some other characters form time to time.  

Currently in school to become an English Teacher.... to better support my love for art.

My entries will usually come from my own manga and writings.  I could use the criticism on the characters' design and development, to make for better works.
 ^_^
Nice to be here.

Take care! :heart:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #462 on: Nov 07, 2005, 09:15 PM »
Well, may as well make this my first post.

Hey there. On the web I either can go by Autumn or Orderly Chaos (OC for short). I'm a 24 year old with a whole lot of time on my hands till I can go back to college again. Been drawing since I was a wee lass..mostly making up my own characters and story ideas.

I also have my own DA account, but for the most part, I tend not to put up the things I like the very best. I get sorta shy when it comes down to showing off original stuff.

My account:  Autumn-Memories

I eventually want to make my own site for my drawings and my webcomic Ive been planning out, but I've been putting that off for a while.

Like mister PencilMachine, I too know ManofDanger. I met him through a friend we both knew.

....hmmm....Id say thats about it. ^^

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #463 on: Nov 10, 2005, 05:40 AM »
wassup ery body.Names sean, im 16 and i live in the eastern us.I love art, but especially sequentials.I have been watching void for a long time and now im tryin to get in,now to just stop being lazy and do it!!!! :drool:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #464 on: Nov 12, 2005, 01:12 PM »
Hey there, thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself here (even though I kinda posted elsewhere already...  :huh:  Oh well.) I'm just a country boy from Homestead FL, currently enrolled at the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale. I was peer pressured into coming to this site by all my buddies at AIFL (since many of them are all working on characters for this place) but I gotta say this looks like so much fun! Im working on a character right now, so be on the look out for 'im!

And MissNuki, I feel your pain...I really do  <_< (Hurricane capital of the US, gotta love it).  
"We don't play by the rules, we're pirates!" - Red Haired Shanks

"I aint no doctor, but I kno

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #465 on: Nov 21, 2005, 06:27 PM »
I always miss these intro things whenever I register at forums >_< I'm Kara and I found my way here through Deviantart, here's my page. So I kind of lurked around for a while then I figured out how this site works, so I decided to make a character and see what happens, and I've read many comics, but I've never made an actual comic before, so this is a first for me.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #466 on: Nov 21, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Hey hey. Can I just say that I think VOID is incredible? I've spent the last like 3 hours reading up on past battles, fighter-stats, and everything else...wow.
I just finished a comic submission for BAAU and you know that post-creation high you get on? Well, I've been gnawing off my friends' arms (not lying) looking for a new project to descend upon, and then I stumbled upon VOID.
Seriously impressed. The minute I get off work I'll be trotting back to my tablet for some serious fighter-design time  :heart:.
Right. So, I've been doing sequential art for 4ish years now, but I have no clue what I'll do with myself when I get out of school. I am a college kid and like everyone else here I appear to have a  deviantart account that I occasionally put things on.
Fuck, what else is important to know about me? I adore scarves and coffee and playing video games. And not so much with the long walks on the beach.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #467 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:18 PM »
It's really late but I suppose I should say hello officially. Name's NeoIcarus. I'm 20 and currently go to the Art Institute of <Hurricane-Goes-Here> as well. I just got my character Danielle in and I hope to make another some time in the future.

After checking my first posts, I thought I should make clear something that you wouldn't be able to tell off the back: I'm male. Just so we're all on the same page.
"C'mon, ladies! Play us a tasty lick!"

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #468 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:33 PM »
As an added bonus, Im NeoDaedalus. I keep on NeoIcarus' back and keep him working hard as well as providing whatever assistance he may require. I happen to be male too and used to do a lot of art in the past.

It's been about two years since I've drawn anything Im planning on coming out of this retirement to submit a Void fighter. Once Ive buffed this rust off of my joints of course.
"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
-Andre Gide

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #469 on: Nov 29, 2005, 12:43 AM »
Hello all, I'm Tekkie, not to be confused with Trekkie....yeah I don't like Star Trek....

My skills are decent, I think I just need some polishing and some work with faces and teailing.  I'm working on inks right now, gettin decent at it...hopefully if I'm accepted into VOID,  my skills will improve simpy with the sheer amount of drawing I'll be doing.  

...Plus, chicks dig guys with skillz.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #470 on: Dec 03, 2005, 01:16 AM »
HI!

er, yeah.. Fortune Cookie...

.. 18, dude, Canadian [English from Quebec], illustration fundamentals [program for people who almost made illustartion.. this year I'm totally gonna spend more'n a week or two on my portfolio though, heh..] student at Sheridan College, love sequential arthings of all kinds [I try so hard to hate anime but I just can't] and the violence too, but I just don't have any experiance with actually drawing these kinda things.. consequently I have no reason at all to believe I'm anything less than excellent at doing them, I'm a quick learner in any case and.. uh, yes.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #471 on: Dec 03, 2005, 09:53 PM »
wow, i never really introduced my self although alot of u guys know me and my charcter already,

any ways i'm mario ,18, i go to atlanta college of art majoring in animation. i heard of void through my friend from maryland, since then ive been bustin ass jugglin school, work, and girls tryin to get my fighter in. after two submissions im still not in, but even if i never get in the hardcore critiques these guys give are awesome.  :shakehead:  
The Real Dan!!!

[url=http://www.de

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #472 on: Dec 04, 2005, 02:49 AM »
You'll get in man. It will just take a bit of elbow grease and some time.

You are giving it time, and it seems you have grease.

... Do you have the Elbow? We shall see!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #473 on: Dec 13, 2005, 12:31 PM »
hi

not really new to the art thingy but i have never done combat comics before so i though well i might as well start somewhere and learn >.>. My name is Jeff and i go teh the Art Institute of California- in San Francisco. i was introduced to this site by Zato ;) nice guy. at the moment i have no ideas for a fighter [im working on them] most likly will bug zato for some tips ;p
not sure if i should just make an artdump of some stuff to show where im at <.<

*me waves greetings to everyone*
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2005, 12:33 PM by NoirSoldat »
Nothing is real to me except my own feelings; nothing is true except my own feelings as i see them a

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #474 on: Dec 13, 2005, 01:20 PM »
Welcome to the Desert of the real!

Hero with an African face-pg.67
Divinity will come to the Earnest Seeker: Through the Window of the Ordinary, look out on the transcendent; amidst the Profane, discover the Sacred; through mortality, reach immortality; look without or within and Find God. This is the enduring legacy of the Souls high adventure, as read in African Mythology, and this is the Promise of the Souls' great Reward.

If I keep a green bough in my heart,
the singing bird will come.
               ~Chinese Proverb

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

464 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us