INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #325 on: Mar 03, 2005, 06:09 PM »
hey,

names Josh! Im from down under,(Australia) im 18 and love drawing. I havn't done a hole lot of finished peices though, so this should be interesting!! My character is up!! YYEEEEESSS!!!

how many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a man?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #326 on: Mar 03, 2005, 08:51 PM »
hello, i am also new.  my character went up sooner than expected, i was preparing myself to wait for two weeks, i get back from class and my character is up.
now, i have no clear idea of what i'm going to do or who to challange, but i have a bit of time left to figure out who i want to pretend i can beat up.

i like lots of things, including: comics, cartoons, and long 80's movies *sexywink*

anyone up for a CHALLAAANGE!!?! or not...i dont promise anything.
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2005, 08:52 PM by fishbot »
my icon can totally kick your icons ass

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #327 on: Mar 24, 2005, 09:47 AM »
Yo im seforin, im a 20 year old game designer coming here in hopes to increase both my 3d and my art skill with the many different art forms everyone has on here.

Im currently stationed somewhere under a rock in the little town of ft. lauerdale where i hope that my plans for total world domination arent discovered.

Im currently attending game design (new and risky career choice) At the art institute of ft.lauderdale

Im currently working on a 3d action adventure game with my group (team mad ninja cow) And hope that i will get into the game industry or atleast have a more foot in that way.

Im currently just another latin spic(puerto rican)with no chick(single WOO).

But for now i wanna continue both my 2d and my 3d skills as much as possible. So i hope that i can get on here sure enough.
Hi im Seforin and i have a short attention 0_0............*walks away*

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #328 on: Mar 24, 2005, 10:00 AM »
Wooo... Lots of AI peoples comin here.  We should make a clan or something :devil:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #329 on: Mar 24, 2005, 10:05 AM »
Wooo... Lots of AI peoples comin here.  We should make a clan or something :devil:
Which AI are you from?

Im friends with Gum (its how i found this site to be honest)

Hi im Seforin and i have a short attention 0_0............*walks away*

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #330 on: Mar 24, 2005, 01:19 PM »
Damn... All off my post were deleted due to the roll back.. I don't want to type it all out so I will give a brief one:

Don or De Don
Came here with fishbot and Kure and other Dragon Arts people...
I've never done drugs

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #331 on: Mar 24, 2005, 02:54 PM »

Which AI are you from?

Im friends with Gum (its how i found this site to be honest)
I'm in the Art Institue of San Francisco finishing up my 3rd quarter under Game Art & Design. ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #332 on: Mar 24, 2005, 03:49 PM »
Damn thingy, server crashes and now my intro's gone. Oh well, easy fix:
Yo, I'm Jason. I'm 14 and currently a freshman. I've been drawing for a little over 2 years now, and I have one dream! To become the greatest Mangaka that ever lived! Fo' shizzle. But that's a dream, so it's unrealistic, I have a realistic goal, however: To just become a pro mangaka or game/anime designer. Oh yeaaaaaah, that would kick the major ass. ^_^

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #333 on: Apr 20, 2005, 12:25 AM »
NAmes Drew im 21 and ive been drawings since 4...so sup NOW! :lol:
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2005, 12:25 AM by Aztekh »
Outcast Studios
[email]druuw@sbcglobal.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #334 on: Apr 22, 2005, 11:20 PM »
My names beau im 19 and ive been drawing comics for about 2 months now. Ill take any help i can get. when i get in to void i wont turn down any offer for a battle unless its a death match  :lol:

hope to see you soon

Sphinx
"Optimist drowns in half-full tub"
"Tornado hits cemetry...hundreds dead"

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #335 on: May 14, 2005, 11:29 PM »
Hi, first of all diz is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than my real name so you can just call me that. I was on DA and someone posted thier char and had a link, i clicked it and i was sent here, it's awsome. I'm 14, yea, young, I'm cursed when it comes to registering so i was kinda hesitant at joining but i did. I am curently residing in hawaii, I was born here but moved when I was little. um, I love to draw but i dont think im that good so i doubt i'll post a fighter any time soon. I do enjoy forums though. Just saying hi.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #336 on: May 15, 2005, 12:42 AM »
how ya goin mate? Have fun!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #337 on: May 15, 2005, 06:44 PM »
just need to learn up on fight scenes, perfect place to find out, right?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 06:46 PM by diz »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #338 on: May 15, 2005, 10:37 PM »
Hi, I'm DeathscytheChan, I'm 17, I've been drawing my whole life or close too anyway.  I want to get better, and I want to push my art further.   :lol:   ...Yeah.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #339 on: May 16, 2005, 07:57 AM »
Welcome aboard new-guys

pretty young diz, you shouldn't be so self conscious about your artwork. I'm glad you did decide to join up. You should post your work so other artists can tell you where to improve in your drawings...You too chibi! I think generally that someone won't get any better at drawing unless they show someone else (especially another artist) to get feedback. That's what this section of the board is for.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #340 on: May 16, 2005, 10:22 AM »
thanks chunk, that is a problem for me, i have no friends that like to draw which means i dont personaly know anyone that is better than me so improving is kinda hard, just tell me where to post art and i will be happy to even though im not positive about my fighter, and yea, im young but im mature for my age.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #341 on: May 16, 2005, 10:30 AM »
El Stylo Central is where you post your unfinished art, rough drawings, concepts...that junk. Ask for crits and you will recieve.

Go For Broke is where you want to put your finished works on display for viewing and critique.

And The Incubator...which is where we are now... is where you can post your new character concepts for fighter development. Other artists on the site will give their opinions and feedback. Also you should post your poses and intro pages here. You'll have a better chance of getting your character accepted if they are reviewed and refined here first.

Once again...welcome to VOID.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #342 on: May 16, 2005, 04:47 PM »
Hello everybody i found out about this stuff just lately on DA me and my mates from nz Brat and Zenthius are all getting into it im still working on my character but its looking pretty sweet

you can cheak out my other art stuff here :

My Da Page

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #343 on: May 20, 2005, 01:30 PM »
yo, im nu here, signed up 2day

workin hard on my fighter, a sorta devil-may-care college dropout from california who wants to hit on the ladies of Void.  uses nightsticks, lookin buff

i kno dats not much of a back story, but cant think of a betta one 4 him, when i post him in the incubator, mayb u could all drop me some suggestions, also a name and any tips on the drawing side of thangs too.

Just lookin through this forum i can see what a hi standard there is here but i cant wait to get stuk in to and get drawin

c yall soon when i got my man posted up

peace,
JT
 :skull:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 01:31 PM by jrt »
signature removed for violating size restrictions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #344 on: May 22, 2005, 05:22 PM »
hey, I'm the new n00b here, for now at least.  Charibdys...um...."insisted" that I come here.  What else about me....um.  18 in *counts* 6 days.   My DA is here.  I guess that's it.  :huh:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 05:24 PM by spaztic_chu »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2005, 10:58 PM »
Greetings. My name is Stephen Blocker, but you may call me Wrathofa utumn. I've been all over good old USA, but I've recently moved from beautiful Hawaii into the desolate wasteland of Utah. Nothing much to see here except rocks, rocks, and oh, wait...no its rocks. ;)  Anyways, I came here to see what exactly this thing is truly about and if it can really improve my skills in drawing fighting scenes. I was introduced to this website by a good time friend from Hawaii. Calls herself Chibicharibdys on this website. I'm a furry at heart, though I mostly focus on shapeshifting characters(Human, furry, and animal). I've been working on a fantasy series for five years. Nothing published yet, but my most recent work is my best chance as to getting it recognized by the world.
I don't know what to expect from you, but I'll show you my best. ^_^

"May the Stone Dragon Gaea, Mother of Life and Nature, watch over you in your journeys."

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2005, 05:23 PM »
Hi i'm jasmine, i'm 20 and i'm and graphic artist, gamer, and cosplayer.  ^^  nice to meet ya!  <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #347 on: May 26, 2005, 09:28 AM »
:lol:

haha
hey!
the names travis ^_^
im 15 and and and!!
i draw! haha go figure >_<
well i dont know wtf to say........................

................................................. .............
hi
................................................. .............

does any one have any example of what im supposed to draw here? cuz i dont exactly know whats required yet >_<

~Travis

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #348 on: May 26, 2005, 10:13 AM »
Hey new folks...always good to have new faces here.

does any one have any example of what im supposed to draw here? cuz i dont exactly know whats required yet >_<

this site is predominantly a comic site, so coming up with some characters or fanarts would be a good start. If you want to create a charcter for Battle you should read the FAQ - http://entervoid.com/FAQ.php

OK, the jist of submitting a fighter:

a two (2) page into comic. Introducing your character, or how they get to void city or whatever...

3 single page poses.  A "win" pose a "lose" pose and most importantly a Design Sheet. the desing sheet is used by other artists for reference when drawing your character in battle.

Try and come up with a good bio too.

Post character concepts on The Incubator section of the forums for feedback. Good luck.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 11:05 AM by toast »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #349 on: May 30, 2005, 10:48 AM »
hey...
I'm Bailey
but on the internet I'm roots [other people call me grandpa too, long story]

I'm 16, white, and female.  I came to VOID to try and learn sequential art [a field that I am completely in the dark with], my speciality is fine art and illustration.

Nothing goin' for me so far, career wise, I'm just trying to get through the rip roarin' world of highschool.
I'm planning on becoming a children's book illustrator and writer.  My ultimate dream would be working for Disney [but the screwed themselves and I'm warry of whether or not I want to work there anymore].

I'm working on a book, that is still in the design phase, I'm hoping to finish it by the time I finish highschool.

I can't wait untill VOID is up completely [not just the forum].

Oh, and I found out about VOID through web surfing.

-roots.
...down at work I'm getting too familiar with the floor...
                ...trading in my talen

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

527 Guests, 4 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us