INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #275 on: Nov 08, 2004, 11:55 AM »
Its okay Dawgmastas is a pretty feminie, so he's like half a girl

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #276 on: Nov 08, 2004, 12:00 PM »
I'm curious: where do all the Canadian kids live?
I split my time between New Brunswick/ PEI

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #277 on: Nov 08, 2004, 12:29 PM »
Its okay Dawgmastas is a pretty feminie, so he's like half a girl
It's true.  I gossip and have pillow fights and everything.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #278 on: Nov 08, 2004, 01:15 PM »
I'm curious: where do all the Canadian kids live?
I split my time between New Brunswick/ PEI
Nova Scotia, I live in Digby, where the Saint John ferry to NB is.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #279 on: Nov 08, 2004, 01:53 PM »
Where are all the girls at? UHhhhhh. harhar. There's girls. but ya know.....I think me and Mar are the only kick ass ones. haha. naaaaaaaaw. Mmmmmm Canadians...........I preferably like ones from NewFoundland. Newwwwwwwwwfies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Void snoooooooches.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #280 on: Nov 08, 2004, 02:02 PM »
fuck you east coasters!!!!

BEECEE BUD

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #281 on: Nov 10, 2004, 11:29 AM »
Name: Jordy
Why HEre: Because the art is just to cool.. currently designing a character.. When my scanner is fixed, I'll post some stuff for you guys to crit!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #282 on: Nov 10, 2004, 11:41 AM »
JESUS. everyone always seems to forget that MICKEY is the most kickass female artist here, and possibly across the world. but yer pretty badass, too, Luni  :wub:

and don't worry, there are a good crop of chickie artists here, and they're all great in their own sexy ways.

WELCOME NOOBS, HURRY UP AND DRAW SOME ART AND POST THEM IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FORUM AREAS!
Respark clan ain't nuthin to f-ck wit.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #283 on: Nov 10, 2004, 12:46 PM »
Ditto to vision. Mickey is the most kickass female artist here.  :ph34r:  
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #284 on: Nov 10, 2004, 09:02 PM »
indeed she is

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #285 on: Nov 11, 2004, 12:59 AM »
I  :wub:  arti
Gotta update my site!! for now ---> http://shortfury.deviantart.com

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #286 on: Nov 11, 2004, 03:02 AM »
omg. <<; I still love you micky. that just totally slipped my mind. Yes, she is kickass. ..ohhhh..I remember that embarrassing old photo thread post about micky now. hahaha.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #287 on: Nov 11, 2004, 08:45 AM »
I  :wub:  arti
awwww me?

thankies ^_^

[size=8]me feel so special hehe[/size]

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #288 on: Dec 26, 2004, 06:17 PM »
Hello and happy hols to everybody.

I'm Jay, a 19 year old art student from California (hopefully will be accepted to Otis next year). I stumbled across this excellent site after somehow finding Mickey's gallery on redcarp from other arty people's links. I just checked out the battles and fighters for a few months, then finally decided to join. It's nice to meet everyone and I can't wait to submit a fighter and join the battle tourney. Cheers.
Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he c

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #289 on: Dec 30, 2004, 01:54 AM »
I actually just really noticed this introduce yourself thread (I've sort of ben here a while, lurking i guess you would call it).

Well My name is Lawrence McWilliams (known as LP to some).  I'm 18, live in San Bernardino California and ride the train to shcool in LA (about an hour and 15 minute ride on train, hour in a car with no traffic).  I am an art major, animation to be specific (computer and traditional) although I have not yet gotten to any real art classes other than art history (and probably won't for a year or so).  I'm black, about 5 foot 11, have short hair 'cause I recently cut my afro completly off for the first time in about 5 years.  

I play drums, set, bongos, box drum, you name it and I've either played it or will try to play it.  I like all types of music, although i don't listen to music as most people I know.

Well, that's all I got for now, later...
Cheese and Rice!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #290 on: Dec 30, 2004, 01:56 AM »
Yo, ambiguousjay, where in California are you from?
Cheese and Rice!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #291 on: Dec 30, 2004, 11:19 PM »
Damn, you sound almost exactly like my half african, half puerto rican friend. The South Bay area.
Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he c

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #292 on: Jan 01, 2005, 05:02 AM »
Uh, I'm Priscilla, but you can call me TRP... I'm from Singapore, 18 years old, enjoy drawing anthro and anime. Blahblah. Blah. there, I'm done.    <_<  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #293 on: Jan 02, 2005, 10:41 PM »
Damn, you sound almost exactly like my half african, half puerto rican friend. The South Bay area.
Do I?  Well I'm half black and half black.  There is a mixture of a few other things in there, but I won't get into all that.  I've been to the South Bay area, and my brother knows some people from there.
Cheese and Rice!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #294 on: Jan 02, 2005, 10:53 PM »
Heh, he's the same age, same major and he has the same musical interests (drummin') and he also recently chopped off his luscious hair.

I'd like to move... The people here are all snobby bitches, especially when you get down to Hermosa and Redondo (I live in the Mecca of bitchery!). You'd think they'd be all cool and laid back, but the only people who can afford to live down there are the jerks. It seems that up north's the place to be; friendlier people, greener landscape... *sigh*

Anyway, nice to meet you, hope to see you in battle.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #295 on: Jan 09, 2005, 11:24 AM »
Hello! From the land of... well, central new york, so, i guess it'd be the land of mediocrity... comes... well, just me. And maybe a cow or two.

I'm TimberWolf, and you can call me Timber, or Hey You, or Wolfy Guy, or even Bunny if you know me from Deviantart. (http://timberbunny.deviantart.com)

I'll enjoy my stay!

Oh, and keep away from my soda stash. My 12-foot sentiant robot doesn't like it when you try to kief my dew, and it's got big guns.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2005, 11:25 AM by TimberWolf »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #296 on: Jan 12, 2005, 11:14 PM »
Hi my names Eric and i go by Erock
my friend Jats1 told me about this site and i was like yes this is the coolest site ever! I've been wanting to create a comic book and i didnt think i could so i plan to create only 3-6 pages and i think i can do that. I'm from houston Texas and i'm 20 years old i want to create the next spiderman. oh my character's name is fred and he'll be here soon.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #297 on: Jan 13, 2005, 08:58 AM »
Hi all,

My name is Jason and I've been lurking (but registered) here for almost a year.  I have seen every battle since and have even left a comment here and there, just in case you were wondering who that was.  I heard about this site from Global Comic Jam and had to be a part of this.  I was a little to busy to contribute last year but my resolution was to get my fighter into Void within the month.  I just have to finish up the intro and I'll be ready.  

I'm 28 and have been an aspiring comic artist most my life (despite not being very good)  I'm amazed by talent on these boards and can't wait to get in on the fun.  That's pretty much it for me.  I hope to see you all on the battlefield.  JV  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #298 on: Jan 16, 2005, 01:18 PM »
Intro? Here we go...

Name's Pi, comes from my initials: TT. Haha, very funny, yeah I know...

I'm from Southern California, born and raised; In the high school is where I spend most of my days.

Going? I'm going nowhere fast. Hopefully, I'll be headed to a college next year, but who isn't these days?

Um, I think that's about it. I'm going to get my fighters up as soon as I get a new scanner because my old one's busted, so when I do, watch out! Time to jump into the Void...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #299 on: Jan 16, 2005, 01:31 PM »
I forgot

i never introduce myself

so like, gonna do that now

I'm jhosephine tanuwidjaya, 18 years old, born and raised in Indonesia, Jakarta. I'm 1/4 chinese, but I'm Indonesian (with Batavian sub)

currently living in Canada to study Illustration, but before that was studying in culinary high school, though always love drawing since like, 1 year old, they said. (no wall is safe)

so like, I'm a cook who can draw! Or an artist wannabee who likes to cook!! Whatever. THE sad thing is, I suck on decorating cakes, but okay when presenting gourmet foods and tables!!!

.... and I like comics too!

... um ok. -runs off-
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2005, 01:35 PM by jinguj »
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

527 Guests, 3 Users

(1 Hidden)
[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us