INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #250 on: Oct 11, 2004, 06:37 PM »
Haha...New people...Welcome to Void to both Raven and Wyvern...

PS - Canada REPRESENT!

PPS - Sudbury sucks...

why the hell do you think i want get out of here?!

the only thing this place is known for is a giant NICKEL of all things, 2 buildings shaped like snowflakes and a friggin ultrasized smokestack (like the wirld needs more polution)

once finish school, im outta here lol
They're coming for you, so you'd better RUN!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #251 on: Oct 12, 2004, 06:52 PM »
yeah yeah whatever
go cancaka

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #252 on: Oct 22, 2004, 08:01 AM »
Hello everone.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #253 on: Oct 22, 2004, 11:24 AM »
OMG TEH N00B COMITH!

oh man, sorry for that folks. Anyways, hey there, I've been fumblin around this place for awhile now and have now decided im gonna try and join this snazzy little place! Cause frankly this place is badass. Aswell as Galvo!

(whats the sounds of lips kissing an ass?) :blink:  
Third rule of tickle fight club... no boners...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #254 on: Oct 22, 2004, 12:23 PM »
Welcome to the two new peeps

you're on the right track Blinky...start puckering!
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2004, 07:09 AM by chunkplex »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #255 on: Oct 23, 2004, 01:52 AM »
Ah . . . sorry ‘bout not formally introducing myself earlier.  â€˜twas distracted by midterms and had gotten ahead of myself.  Anyways, the name’s Will.  I'm 20, live in Florida, and have been guilted into going to a local community college instead of an art university (though I still have my hopes). ‘loha.

I’ve been following Void for a while now . . . would have shown myself before, but, you know, the amount of talent that has passed through this place is kinda intimidating.

Yeah . . . so . . . hi . . .
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2004, 01:53 AM by werkz »
-push the button, frank.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #256 on: Oct 23, 2004, 08:04 AM »
hello!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #257 on: Oct 23, 2004, 08:10 AM »
OH SNAP. Another Floridian. I tell ya, Florida is an untapped hot spot for artists.

Ya by fort lauderdale by chance?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #258 on: Oct 24, 2004, 12:45 AM »
Nowhere near, I'm afraid.  I'm 'bout an hour out of Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach.
-push the button, frank.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #259 on: Oct 27, 2004, 01:43 AM »
Um...:huh:
No one's around, but I'm Eric. :P I just want to battle,:ph34r: but I had to register, and all that.:grumble:  Just tell me what I need to do to fight. :skull: No offense, but talk is cheap. -_- i don't have much time to do all this kind of stuff. <_< I'm too busy trying to act like an a$$hole. :D So, what's the deal? :blink:  Oh?  I'm 25, just turned. :(  I'm in school for animation.  ;)  I worked at Hershey Park over the summer doing caricature sketches.  I met the World's Greatest through my job, and that's the way that I found out I could kick other artists a$$.  :devil:  Bring it on.  :skull:  
I should take a vow of silence.
Augh...What's this shite?[/u

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #260 on: Oct 27, 2004, 04:02 AM »
Damn, it's like an Emoticon party.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #261 on: Nov 06, 2004, 10:57 AM »

Im Lain Blue and im an up and coming webcomic artist. I'm from Florida and I curently go to the fort laudel art institute studying game art and design. Im trying to improve my skills to make my comics better and to have the skills to one day make video games

Lain

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #262 on: Nov 06, 2004, 11:01 AM »
Im Lain Blue and im an up and coming webcomic artist. I'm from Florida and I curently go to the fort laudel art institute studying game art and design. Im trying to improve my skills to make my comics better and to have the skills to one day make video games

Lain
hah hah! I'm in the Art Institute of San Fran studying the same thing!  ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #263 on: Nov 06, 2004, 11:15 AM »
OHHH SHIT I go to the art institue of FL and study game art and design, so does Synje and Dawgmastas. Its like a fuckin AIFL party here I swear. What quarter are you in?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #264 on: Nov 06, 2004, 11:39 AM »
OHHH SHIT I go to the art institue of FL and study game art and design, so does Synje and Dawgmastas. Its like a fuckin AIFL party here I swear. What quarter are you in?
*sob* I'm in an Art Institute all the way across the country from you guys.  I'm in my second quarter...which i why my art currently sucks  -_-  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #265 on: Nov 06, 2004, 12:00 PM »
I'm on my second quarter

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #266 on: Nov 06, 2004, 03:22 PM »
yay another person from florida

haha damn theres a lot of us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #267 on: Nov 06, 2004, 03:44 PM »
We should throw a void AiFL party.  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #268 on: Nov 06, 2004, 03:48 PM »
wow i diin't know there were alot from florida

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #269 on: Nov 07, 2004, 05:55 AM »
Moving to San Fran seriously was on my mind for a while because there game art and design is the shit over there and yalare so close to the action.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #270 on: Nov 07, 2004, 09:58 AM »
Lysol and I might be transferring to AiLV actuallyy..

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #271 on: Nov 07, 2004, 02:06 PM »
Hey all, I'm new. Just joined and wandered in here thanks to my mate.

Who are you: Grimsg

Where'd you come from: Originally from Singapore, tiny island in South East Asia, below Malaysia. Am studying in Melbourne, Australia. Just ended my first year in a Multimedia diploma. I plan to specialize in 2D animation and Games.

Where you going: Where am I going? I guess to try submit a draft in the 'new characters' section.

Seriously, there are heaps of guys on this site. I wonder where all the girls are? I mean, I'm a girl and it's not true that only guys draw comics and fight scenes, girls can too! (hopefully)

Grimsg

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #272 on: Nov 07, 2004, 02:13 PM »
Sup.

Name's Greg Goodson (such a white name), i'm Black/Cherokee Indian, and i've been drawing since i can remember. I am 17 years old, 18 in january.

I was born in South Carolina, then moved to virginia, then to maryland, where my parents got divorced cause my dad was being a douche, then i moved to my current location in Ultra Suburbia A.K.A. Western New York, around buffalo.

I hope to get into graphic design/animation, i'm currently working on a comic series called Ninja City (hopefully i'll let you all know more once my scanner gets workin).

« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2004, 02:16 PM by HeyZoos »
an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #273 on: Nov 07, 2004, 04:43 PM »
greetings to all the new people
welcome the void
have fun
draw tons of art

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #274 on: Nov 08, 2004, 08:47 AM »
Dont worry Grimsg, theres a few girls on this site that are pretty active.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

292 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us