INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2075 on: Sep 15, 2021, 10:55 AM »
Hello, I'm The Rockman and I like drawing and creating stories. I'm more of a technical guy in the animation industry (composition of scenes, rendering of videos for different displays and formats, animation and rigging of characters for livestreams or live TV.)

Been of the site for like a year I think and I'm liking it so far.

« Reply #2076 on: Sep 28, 2021, 06:20 PM »
Um hi! Have I really never introduced myself? Ive been here since 2012!! ... Okay
Characters are Nyasuu, Doctor Princess, Cambriel and Avie Lance. I like drawing cute girls and dragons and such. Mostly I do comedy and I suck at drama. Ive been told I'm very good at color. Let's be friends!

« Reply #2077 on: Jan 11, 2022, 09:36 PM »
I'm Gakken! I was here back in 2019! But I'm back now with a vengeance! I hope to enamor you all with my pretty boys! *puts fists up*
I hope I don't scare ya'll too much~
Gakken, monster boy viewer extraordinaire!

« Reply #2078 on: Jan 20, 2022, 11:22 AM »
hi, Gakken! put your pretty were your boy is!

« Reply #2079 on: Feb 27, 2022, 07:15 PM »
Howdy! I'm Archer Xanthorg! I like to draw and stuff.

« Reply #2080 on: Jun 07, 2022, 01:39 PM »
Heyyo! My name is Izzy, I'm trans/nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them/theirs. Im 23 and my friend PuzzleThing introduced me to this site a wile ago, but I've been too scared to participate. BUT i figured I'd give it a shot lol. I'm from NY trying to live my best life and struggling, but at least I'm able to make art. I'm technically in community college, and I plan on eventually getting an illustration BFA at some point and maybe a master's in Art History if I can handle it. I love nerd stuff like MtG, anime, and more. I'm kinda shy at first but once Im comfortable I promise I'm a decent human being haha

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2081 on: Jun 26, 2022, 11:24 PM »
Literally participated in one round of invitationals 3 years ago and dipped after a month and never introduced myself huh (or at least i can't find it)? Alright 💀

Name's Angel or Jelly, whichever you prefer. Pronoun's are he/they/ze. Hailing from and remaining in Southern California I am currently studying marine biology (slated to graduate 2023). Idk where my degree will take me, but hopefully research. Despite the hard switch into STEM, I still do a lot of art, mostly fandom stuff nowadays. However, I've been trying to branch out from my typical Jojo stuff with other media and returning to pick at OC content. Here's to hoping I stick around for longer, because I've gotten a lot faster and more efficient with my art.

« Reply #2082 on: Sep 17, 2022, 03:59 AM »
Alright. Let's do this the 2000s way.

RAWR x3 im 25 y/o, autistic n deaf, i totally go by it/they! 8D i liek 2 rp and cosplayz! 83
Meowz xD so random!1! i also liek tranzformers! am from virginia btw :3

Now that some of you died of childhood-related cringe, it's a good time to mention that I actually love
bugs and niche-y monsters, such as insectoids and shapeshifters, very much so expect that kind of content from me at some point.

« Reply #2083 on: Nov 04, 2022, 12:31 PM »
For those of you who might not know me, My name is kubo, I first joined Void in 2005 but took a break for 14 years. Outside of the site I am a cartoonist and illustrator. I have been the assistant colorist on a number of comics like Barbaric, Spirit Week, and Songs for the Dead. I am kind of surprised I haven't posted in this thread before, but I guess there is no time like the present.

« Reply #2084 on: Nov 06, 2022, 04:07 PM »
Now that I've been here for a little bit, it's time for a proper introduction.

I'm Firefly (they/them). I'm a creative individual who's addicted to making OCs. I primarily see myself as a writer, but I enjoy learning new skills when I can. I've never thought of myself as much of a comic artist before joining, but I'm glad I did join because I'm enjoying learning how to comic as I go! I've been involved with the OCT community in the past, back in 2013 through 2015, but had only joined ones that accepted all media so my rounds were mostly literature. Void here is a very new experience for me, but I'm glad to be back in a community of artists that care about original character creation, storytelling, and collaboration.

I look forward to many more months here. Expect to see me in future scar and death battles >:]

« Reply #2085 on: Dec 02, 2022, 10:09 AM »
Heelo, i,m not new i been here awhile.
I introduce myself now.
I am BoogidiBzdo.
I like to draw. I like to share my art, see others art and have fun! :D

« Reply #2086 on: Jan 08, 2023, 03:26 AM »
Hello, I'm Kidlet

I was back here, around 2019 With my first character 'Kid' Who is still around. During 2019 I was dealing with alot of stuff happening and then the virus happen so I left quietly. But now I'm back and ready to make comics and friends.

>w< Also reworking a new character so I hope y'all are still the friendly bunch that I knew a few years ago.

« Reply #2087 on: Jan 09, 2023, 02:47 AM »
Hi! I'm not new but I want that XP lol!
I'm Durian or Jub and I love Art and drawing! I'm used to sketches, doodles and illustrations rather than making comics! I hope I'll get better at comics with time!

« Reply #2088 on: Jan 09, 2023, 05:37 AM »
Oh we all pouring the elixir of life unto the forums? Sweet.

I'm Bobert. I draw.

« Reply #2089 on: Jan 15, 2023, 08:10 PM »
I joined this site back in 2020, but I never properly introduced myself yet, so…
Hello! My name is TechnoAlchemist, but everybody just calls me Techno! It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to make my intro comic (like… 2 years long-), so I’m just excited to finally be here!
Some other stuff about me:
  • I go by she/her pronouns
  • I’m currently in high school (junior)
  • I have a cartoony artstyle
  • I want to get into the animation industry someday!
  • I tend to be pretty shy and aloof a lot of the time, so it’ll probably take a while for me to get used to commenting regularly
  • bi :D

« Reply #2090 on: Mar 22, 2023, 11:54 AM »
"Hey I'm ozone. I enjoy Microsoft Paint and I like comics. Visited this place a while back, but recently decided to finish up making an account."
Building a tomb through their toils.

« Reply #2091 on: Apr 14, 2023, 12:45 PM »
The name's Anon/Kuru/Pumpki/whatever floats yer boat. I have way too many characters but only recently got into comic making and OCT like events (even though I've been working on my own little stories for years). Hoping to have my edgy idiots battle others and improve my skillz
"It's me! I was the turkey all along!"

« Reply #2092 on: Jul 25, 2023, 07:46 AM »
I'm not new, as a matter of fact I'm probably among some of the oldest still in Void. Nevertheless, I've taken a long hiatus and I've got an itch to draw some comics again. I've created an open challenge with my OG, Drednaut. Hit me up if your interested in mixing it up with an old school.

« Reply #2093 on: Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM »
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself, though I don't actually have much to say. I'm really just here to get into comic battles, so I'll begin challenging people as soon as my own character is accepted, if that's alright.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know how to change my profile picture. I've been trying for literal hours but I still can't figure out how to.
『E N J O Y』 『Y O U R S E L F』

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

112 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 129.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us