INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2075 on: Sep 14, 2021, 04:07 PM »
Hi I'm Kilcra and I've been making art on the internet since I was a teenager. I'm a graphic designer irl, and my dream is to use all my waking breaths to make queer comics and characters. You'll see a lot of monsters, sex positive queer characters, violence, bright colors, bulges, and devastating consequences for characters in my art. I'm floored with what I've seen from Void so far, I've never seen anything like this before. Now battle me, I'm here to wreak havoc!
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2021, 05:24 PM by Kilcra »

« Reply #2076 on: Sep 15, 2021, 10:55 AM »
Hello, I'm The Rockman and I like drawing and creating stories. I'm more of a technical guy in the animation industry (composition of scenes, rendering of videos for different displays and formats, animation and rigging of characters for livestreams or live TV.)

Been of the site for like a year I think and I'm liking it so far.

« Reply #2077 on: Sep 28, 2021, 06:20 PM »
Um hi! Have I really never introduced myself? Ive been here since 2012!! ... Okay
Characters are Nyasuu, Doctor Princess, Cambriel and Avie Lance. I like drawing cute girls and dragons and such. Mostly I do comedy and I suck at drama. Ive been told I'm very good at color. Let's be friends!

« Reply #2078 on: Jan 11, 2022, 09:36 PM »
I'm Gakken! I was here back in 2019! But I'm back now with a vengeance! I hope to enamor you all with my pretty boys! *puts fists up*
I hope I don't scare ya'll too much~
Gakken, monster boy viewer extraordinaire!

« Reply #2079 on: Jan 20, 2022, 11:22 AM »
hi, Gakken! put your pretty were your boy is!

« Reply #2080 on: Feb 27, 2022, 07:15 PM »
Howdy! I'm Archer Xanthorg! I like to draw and stuff.

« Reply #2081 on: Jun 07, 2022, 01:39 PM »
Heyyo! My name is Izzy, I'm trans/nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them/theirs. Im 23 and my friend PuzzleThing introduced me to this site a wile ago, but I've been too scared to participate. BUT i figured I'd give it a shot lol. I'm from NY trying to live my best life and struggling, but at least I'm able to make art. I'm technically in community college, and I plan on eventually getting an illustration BFA at some point and maybe a master's in Art History if I can handle it. I love nerd stuff like MtG, anime, and more. I'm kinda shy at first but once Im comfortable I promise I'm a decent human being haha

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2082 on: Jun 26, 2022, 11:24 PM »
Literally participated in one round of invitationals 3 years ago and dipped after a month and never introduced myself huh (or at least i can't find it)? Alright 💀

Name's Angel or Jelly, whichever you prefer. Pronoun's are he/they/ze. Hailing from and remaining in Southern California I am currently studying marine biology (slated to graduate 2023). Idk where my degree will take me, but hopefully research. Despite the hard switch into STEM, I still do a lot of art, mostly fandom stuff nowadays. However, I've been trying to branch out from my typical Jojo stuff with other media and returning to pick at OC content. Here's to hoping I stick around for longer, because I've gotten a lot faster and more efficient with my art.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

SanguineKamari HeartVidiaElliott ClochardBurlesqueSpoonHarrison MerrystideJacob GrayGoblin...Vale & SylviaVENUSPinkster

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

THE APICULTURE 
Last updated: umnokorito - Aug 07, 2022, 04:58 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Aug 03, 2022, 01:06 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: geminope - Jun 26, 2022, 11:24 PM
The Bibliopossum's Library 
Last updated: Pita - Jun 04, 2022, 07:50 AM
Wii/Wii U/3DS/whatever Nintendo Network IDs! and also PSN 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - May 30, 2022, 03:21 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

46 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 75.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us