INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2050 on: Jun 30, 2019, 04:54 pm »
Hi, online I go by Hana!  My mom is an old vet here lol.
O awesome welcome to void, a lot of the social activity is on the discord now. Also which characters did your mother have and are are you having any specific plans for a character to submit?

My Mom's main character was Eighty-eight.  I've got a few ideas for a character already.  I should be able to submit one to the incubator soon.

Oh my god, this is amazing, I don't think we've ever had a parent and child participate on the site. This makes me feel a little old too, lol. Welcome!!!

« Reply #2051 on: Dec 28, 2019, 07:39 am »
Kinda late to posting this since I had been in the discord for a week or so now lol.

Hey, I used to go under the handle Larathen and used to be a Voider back in like 2005. But I'm back now. I'd been away just tending to the IRL and really focusing on my art. Just recently was cleaning out my online galleries when I came across my old void comics and just though "wonder how the site is doing nowadays" and OHMY GOD YALL EXPLODED. It really sparked a drive to get back into it, and I look forward to doing battle with all your amazing characters and comics ;3;

« Reply #2052 on: Jan 06, 2020, 11:15 pm »
Kinda redoing this made this account years ago

My name is Rene

Probably should have worked on my grammar after moving to the states but after a decade my accent is american but i still type like a 5th grader hopefully its not too annoying.

But i introduced myself last year and kinda didnt return and made the account years before that. Im in a stable situation where ive been back on the art horse and am ready to get into comics.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2020, 11:19 pm by BaraLover »

« Reply #2053 on: Jan 07, 2020, 09:36 pm »
Kinda redoing this made this account years ago

My name is Rene

Probably should have worked on my grammar after moving to the states but after a decade my accent is american but i still type like a 5th grader hopefully its not too annoying.

But i introduced myself last year and kinda didnt return and made the account years before that. Im in a stable situation where ive been back on the art horse and am ready to get into comics.
welcome back, do you have any ideas for your character idea and intro comic? also make sure to check out the discord as that's where a lot of the social interaction activity is.

« Reply #2054 on: Feb 18, 2020, 02:07 pm »
I guess this is a re-introduction. I already made my appearance in discord.

Hi!

I'm Enef, otherwise known as Nathan Firth. I've been a VOID member for 14 years but I've not been active in about 10.

I just recently started drawing again after a long time not doing anything, I'm hoping to keep at it and hopefully improve :)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2055 on: Mar 11, 2020, 10:47 am »
Hello, I just recently found this place, and its nice to meet you all!
My name is Stacey, I'm a college student and hobbyartist! I hope to get along with everyone here, improve my art skills and maybe even make a few comics or atleast help write stories! I can't wait to interact with you all!
SLC

« Reply #2056 on: Mar 11, 2020, 01:36 pm »
welcome! Feel free to join our discord server since most interactions happen there these days, and we look forward to seeing your art!

« Reply #2057 on: May 25, 2020, 02:22 pm »
HI, I'm Snager!

I was told about Void probably almost 10 years ago, but I was intimidated and lost track of it.

But I wish I had come back sooner! I've been dying to draw comics with my characters fucking up other people's characters for YEARS.

I've just posted to the official incubator but have been on the discord for a few days. Pray for me.

My art blog
https://snagerdraws.tumblr.com/
My doodle comics:
https://snagerdragon.tumblr.com/tagged/my+comics
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:23 pm by snager »

« Reply #2058 on: Jun 02, 2020, 06:55 pm »
Hi I am Rivana. I joined here last July 23rd 2019. I discovered that I get an achievement by posting here so here is my intro post almost a year late :P

Kidding aside, been having fun in Void so far and looking to make more friends. Almost a year in and I've already learned a lot. Really great community. Been drawing seriously (Self-taught) for 10 years but I mostly did paintings. Hoping to speed my drawing process and find a style that fit into comics as I am working on my own webcomic/graphic novel as well.

I already posted my art thread here so feel free to check it out:

https://entervoid.com/index.php/topic,13538.0.html

Anywho...see you around! And thanks for having me and looking forward to making more comics here in Void.

« Reply #2059 on: Jun 02, 2020, 07:04 pm »
Hello, I'm Footini and this is my first day on the internet.
I like comics, and pizza, and playstation.

« Reply #2060 on: Jun 02, 2020, 07:13 pm »
hi me too

my names Badger, i joined in 2017 and i am constantly confused but doing my best
welcome new folk!

« Reply #2061 on: Jul 19, 2020, 06:11 pm »
I’m diz. My friend keeps telling me to join here so here I am. I’ve been on the discord for like a year.

« Reply #2062 on: Jul 22, 2020, 02:17 pm »
Hi, I'm new, I really like reading comics online, and I came to this forum while looking for new material to read.

« Reply #2063 on: Jul 23, 2020, 11:11 am »
Technically I'm not new anymore since I joined a month ago, but forgot to post here lmao-
I'm Putrid, Ran2 encouraged me to join, so I did! I really like horror-related stuff and OCs interacting with other's OCs. This is a good opportunity to get better at comics, specially since I eventually want to publish my own

« Reply #2064 on: Jul 24, 2020, 06:07 am »
Hello!!
My user is qnerdi and I go by Q or Quinn. I've been aware of Void for a long time and finally decided to hop in on encouragement from my good friend, astrodile! I love story telling through comics and animation and it's something I'd like to do as a proper career, so I'm very interested in improving my skills on here.
I just joined yesterday and I'm very excited to get my character finalized and start battling 💖

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Scarlett ReedWilma Oak Monster LeaperAizAleydaJamie The Cat WizardKi Sumi-eNagoreMaddIlexPicasma

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Voidmas Advent Calendar 
Last updated: TheCydork - Today at 04:51 pm
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 12:14 am
Evolution Jam Version ???? 
Last updated: Field Marshal Lionel Forsythe W. Underwood XIII, GBE - Nov 29, 2020, 11:36 am
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Nov 26, 2020, 01:51 pm
NPC System: Void's Supporting Cast 
Last updated: Don - Nov 21, 2020, 05:04 pm

Latest Members -

Users online -

84 Guests, 3 Users

Most Online Today: 150.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 pm)

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test