INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2050 on: Jan 07, 2020, 09:36 PM »
Kinda redoing this made this account years ago

My name is Rene

Probably should have worked on my grammar after moving to the states but after a decade my accent is american but i still type like a 5th grader hopefully its not too annoying.

But i introduced myself last year and kinda didnt return and made the account years before that. Im in a stable situation where ive been back on the art horse and am ready to get into comics.
welcome back, do you have any ideas for your character idea and intro comic? also make sure to check out the discord as that's where a lot of the social interaction activity is.

« Reply #2051 on: Feb 18, 2020, 02:07 PM »
I guess this is a re-introduction. I already made my appearance in discord.

Hi!

I'm Enef, otherwise known as Nathan Firth. I've been a VOID member for 14 years but I've not been active in about 10.

I just recently started drawing again after a long time not doing anything, I'm hoping to keep at it and hopefully improve :)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2052 on: Mar 11, 2020, 10:47 AM »
Hello, I just recently found this place, and its nice to meet you all!
My name is Stacey, I'm a college student and hobbyartist! I hope to get along with everyone here, improve my art skills and maybe even make a few comics or atleast help write stories! I can't wait to interact with you all!
SLC

« Reply #2053 on: Mar 11, 2020, 01:36 PM »
welcome! Feel free to join our discord server since most interactions happen there these days, and we look forward to seeing your art!

« Reply #2054 on: May 25, 2020, 02:22 PM »
HI, I'm Snager!

I was told about Void probably almost 10 years ago, but I was intimidated and lost track of it.

But I wish I had come back sooner! I've been dying to draw comics with my characters fucking up other people's characters for YEARS.

I've just posted to the official incubator but have been on the discord for a few days. Pray for me.

My art blog
https://snagerdraws.tumblr.com/
My doodle comics:
https://snagerdragon.tumblr.com/tagged/my+comics
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:23 PM by snager »

« Reply #2055 on: Jun 02, 2020, 06:55 PM »
Hi I am Rivana. I joined here last July 23rd 2019. I discovered that I get an achievement by posting here so here is my intro post almost a year late :P

Kidding aside, been having fun in Void so far and looking to make more friends. Almost a year in and I've already learned a lot. Really great community. Been drawing seriously (Self-taught) for 10 years but I mostly did paintings. Hoping to speed my drawing process and find a style that fit into comics as I am working on my own webcomic/graphic novel as well.

I already posted my art thread here so feel free to check it out:

https://entervoid.com/index.php/topic,13538.0.html

Anywho...see you around! And thanks for having me and looking forward to making more comics here in Void.

« Reply #2056 on: Jun 02, 2020, 07:04 PM »
Hello, I'm Footini and this is my first day on the internet.
I like comics, and pizza, and playstation.
Annihilated

« Reply #2057 on: Jun 02, 2020, 07:13 PM »
hi me too

my names Badger, i joined in 2017 and i am constantly confused but doing my best
welcome new folk!

« Reply #2058 on: Jul 19, 2020, 06:11 PM »
I’m diz. My friend keeps telling me to join here so here I am. I’ve been on the discord for like a year.

« Reply #2059 on: Jul 22, 2020, 02:17 PM »
Hi, I'm new, I really like reading comics online, and I came to this forum while looking for new material to read.

« Reply #2060 on: Jul 23, 2020, 11:11 AM »
Technically I'm not new anymore since I joined a month ago, but forgot to post here lmao-
I'm Putrid, Ran2 encouraged me to join, so I did! I really like horror-related stuff and OCs interacting with other's OCs. This is a good opportunity to get better at comics, specially since I eventually want to publish my own

« Reply #2061 on: Jul 24, 2020, 06:07 AM »
Hello!!
My user is qnerdi and I go by Q or Quinn. I've been aware of Void for a long time and finally decided to hop in on encouragement from my good friend, astrodile! I love story telling through comics and animation and it's something I'd like to do as a proper career, so I'm very interested in improving my skills on here.
I just joined yesterday and I'm very excited to get my character finalized and start battling 💖

« Reply #2062 on: Dec 06, 2020, 11:22 PM »
Hewwo OwO
The name is Sneaky Little Beastie. or called me Beastie for short!
I'm really passionate about visual storytelling from characters and their view perspective and want to start somewhere and hopefully, I do what I want to create.
I do gaming, writing, music and drawing of animations and illustrations. I even hope to be a freelance illustrator/animator someday. maybe after my diploma of design. And hop on the big bachelor for the course I really like and does a lot of animations if I have a project for it.
I'm self-taught and been doing it since a child, and has been my imagination wonderland that I'm always in. It makes me feel really happy, being in my comfort zone. Hopefully, make some new friends! UwU

« Reply #2063 on: Feb 13, 2021, 01:31 PM »
I'm Nate, been doing comics for a while, and used to participate in a lot of OCTs when I was 17-25 ish. That was quite some time ago lol

Been mostly focusing on my own story, Waymaker Chronicles, which I write with my wife.
Lately been feeling up to branching out again, telling a variety of stories, and getting back into the community!
Great to be here.

« Reply #2064 on: Apr 03, 2021, 06:38 AM »
well Hey...didn't notice that I missed doing this so I guess I should. On here and everywhere else I'm Sybil-Scribble, but I do go by Oz or Gem too. I do a ton of art and hope to one day become at least a story boarder and make animated shows and stuff, and here is the best place to help me improve storytelling and pacing on stuff.

« Reply #2065 on: Apr 05, 2021, 06:46 AM »
I realized I don’t think I’ve done this and I’ve been here almost 3 years lol. I’m Buggy, I’m from the east coast US and all my characters are disasters.

« Reply #2066 on: May 23, 2021, 02:12 PM »
Hi! I'm Uncle (or Berry)!
I love making comics and have a big love for monster characters!
I mostly do comics and oc stuff as a hobby and I hope to make friends and just in general have a good time creating oc's and comics with ya'll! :'D

« Reply #2067 on: Jun 17, 2021, 06:20 PM »
hayo I found this place looking into OCTs and attempted joining last year, but I'm trying again, this time with my secret weapon a weighted blanket.
from what I can see this place it super cool and awesome but I haven't been part of an online community so I don't know what I'm doing. I'm trying tho
I've had a few years making comics without any guides but I and everyone I know like them. I want to really become part of the community
Bow Complex

« Reply #2068 on: Jun 18, 2021, 05:09 PM »
Welcome 1stturtleman! Hope you enjoy your stay and get to make some fun comics!

« Reply #2069 on: Aug 14, 2021, 12:46 PM »
Certainly I'm not here just for the achievement. My name's Snowy, and I love everything insect, monster, and fashion-related. Hi!

« Reply #2070 on: Aug 14, 2021, 12:58 PM »
course not

« Reply #2071 on: Aug 14, 2021, 04:09 PM »
course not

You can't call me out on this topic, I cannOT BELIE-

« Reply #2072 on: Aug 15, 2021, 05:00 AM »
Howdy, I'm Bobert. Been wanting to build up comic making muscle for years but life kept getting in the way. Now I'm free enough to do this thang.

« Reply #2073 on: Sep 07, 2021, 01:50 PM »
Hello!
I’m Winbyy! I like to draw for fun and improve along the way. Still learning the ropes here, so to speak 😅, but I’m really inspired by what I’ve seen so far.

« Reply #2074 on: Sep 14, 2021, 04:07 PM »
Hi I'm Kilcra and I've been making art on the internet since I was a teenager. I'm a graphic designer irl, and my dream is to use all my waking breaths to make queer comics and characters. You'll see a lot of monsters, sex positive queer characters, violence, bright colors, bulges, and devastating consequences for characters in my art. I'm floored with what I've seen from Void so far, I've never seen anything like this before. Now battle me, I'm here to wreak havoc!
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2021, 05:24 PM by Kilcra »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan DealbhaothTarkosDrawura

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 15, 2024, 12:08 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

83 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 121.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us