INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2050 on: Jun 30, 2019, 04:54 PM »
Hi, online I go by Hana!  My mom is an old vet here lol.
O awesome welcome to void, a lot of the social activity is on the discord now. Also which characters did your mother have and are are you having any specific plans for a character to submit?

My Mom's main character was Eighty-eight.  I've got a few ideas for a character already.  I should be able to submit one to the incubator soon.

Oh my god, this is amazing, I don't think we've ever had a parent and child participate on the site. This makes me feel a little old too, lol. Welcome!!!

« Reply #2051 on: Dec 28, 2019, 07:39 AM »
Kinda late to posting this since I had been in the discord for a week or so now lol.

Hey, I used to go under the handle Larathen and used to be a Voider back in like 2005. But I'm back now. I'd been away just tending to the IRL and really focusing on my art. Just recently was cleaning out my online galleries when I came across my old void comics and just though "wonder how the site is doing nowadays" and OHMY GOD YALL EXPLODED. It really sparked a drive to get back into it, and I look forward to doing battle with all your amazing characters and comics ;3;

« Reply #2052 on: Jan 06, 2020, 11:15 PM »
Kinda redoing this made this account years ago

My name is Rene

Probably should have worked on my grammar after moving to the states but after a decade my accent is american but i still type like a 5th grader hopefully its not too annoying.

But i introduced myself last year and kinda didnt return and made the account years before that. Im in a stable situation where ive been back on the art horse and am ready to get into comics.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2020, 11:19 PM by BaraLover »

« Reply #2053 on: Jan 07, 2020, 09:36 PM »
Kinda redoing this made this account years ago

My name is Rene

Probably should have worked on my grammar after moving to the states but after a decade my accent is american but i still type like a 5th grader hopefully its not too annoying.

But i introduced myself last year and kinda didnt return and made the account years before that. Im in a stable situation where ive been back on the art horse and am ready to get into comics.
welcome back, do you have any ideas for your character idea and intro comic? also make sure to check out the discord as that's where a lot of the social interaction activity is.

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Bobo - Jan 20, 2020, 01:40 PM
SPEED DEATH TOURNAMENT 2020==--- 
Last updated: PyrasTerran - Jan 19, 2020, 02:03 PM
..-||BEST OF VOID 2019||-.. 
Last updated: PyrasTerran - Jan 15, 2020, 08:37 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Jan 15, 2020, 01:01 AM
The Goblin's Paw: A Dungeons and Dragons Patreon (by me) 
Last updated: E.W. Schneider - Jan 13, 2020, 11:20 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

21 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 939.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

Original site Copyright 2002-2017 Kevin Birtcher All characters and content Copyright 2002-2017 their respective owners Theme by SMFTricks - Modified by Brittney Scott & Jordan Bobo
Website Security Test