INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1925 on: Aug 22, 2016, 05:58 PM »
Hi I'm new here. Found this place when i searching for diffrent oekaki paintchats trough google.
When i found this site I got sold with the idea of battle eachother with own comic characters.

My favorits artists are the creators of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Death Judge Death.

Looking forward to battle.

« Reply #1926 on: Aug 22, 2016, 06:15 PM »
Welcome aboard LordHannu!

Happy to have you here, and can't wait to see what you've got.

« Reply #1927 on: Aug 25, 2016, 11:24 AM »
Hello, Void! Gosh, it's been such a long time since I looked at this place, everything is way different than I remember... Not that I looked very hard last time, though!

Let's see... Well, I'm Lins, and I'm seriously going to try my best and actually participate! I shy away easily, but my friend is really hyping this place up to me. Not to mention, I've been wanting help on (and an avenue to practice) my comic-making and, well... this is probably the best place to try, right? :^3

Probably going to waddle over the the incubator and throw my character up soon! I'm really excited, there are so many great characters here and such cool storylines between ya'll... I know this place will be good for me, I just have to get my character accepted, hahaha!

« Reply #1928 on: Aug 25, 2016, 11:38 AM »
Hey heylins!
Glad you're jumping on the bandwagon. Welcome!

« Reply #1929 on: Aug 31, 2016, 02:53 PM »
Hey! I'm Robot Face and I'm finally plunging into the void community! I've been lurking for quite a while but I'm going to attempt to be less shy, start posting and try to improve at comics and art. Some know me as an electronic music producer but I've always been greatly inspired by the likes of the Gorillaz and have been making terrible unseen comics alongside my music. Hopefully joining in and throwing my characters into battle will help me make something slightly less terrible!

« Reply #1930 on: Aug 31, 2016, 03:09 PM »
hey, welcome, Robot Face! feel free to make an Incubator post to show us your character! We look forward to seeing your stuff!

« Reply #1931 on: Aug 31, 2016, 05:36 PM »
Ayyyyyyy it's Robot Face. Hey man, welcome to VOID!

« Reply #1932 on: Aug 31, 2016, 05:43 PM »
Hey! I'm Robot Face and I'm finally plunging into the void community! I've been lurking for quite a while but I'm going to attempt to be less shy, start posting and try to improve at comics and art. Some know me as an electronic music producer but I've always been greatly inspired by the likes of the Gorillaz and have been making terrible unseen comics alongside my music. Hopefully joining in and throwing my characters into battle will help me make something slightly less terrible!

oohhhHhhHH! Hey! I love your music so much!! I'm the one that made some a DDR step chart to your remix of Charlie's song! (I need to finish that)
Anyways, I'm thrilled you're here and let me know if you have any questions!! I didn't know you did art as well!

« Reply #1933 on: Sep 04, 2016, 07:37 PM »
Hi, I found this site through a link by KarmaLarma on a different art-focused site, and I saw it and was like, hey, this is a really neat concept, and I've got a pretty good-fitting pair of OCs for this whole comic fighting thing I'm not doing much else with! Expect to see something in the incubator from me roughly soon.

Until then, though, you can get a pretty good idea of my art over at my art Tumblr here, if you so care to look.

« Reply #1934 on: Sep 05, 2016, 07:54 AM »
Welcome!!

« Reply #1935 on: Sep 28, 2016, 06:57 PM »
hey everyone I'm James. though i guess in the art world I'm known as shadowman on fa and infernomanzzoom on DA. I'm wishing to become a manga/comic creator. i love drawing and telling stories to entertain people. ummmm sorry I'm not very good at introducing myself. Ive always had my actions and art talk for me. lol. right now I'm in a commercial art tech collage and was gonna go to another collage but by asking around Ive learned that might not be the best idea. I'm hoping going here might help me.
tbh Ive never heard of this place till a while ago when Sugerpunch showed it to me when i asked for help on my own comic. btw thanks of you ever read this lol.
I'm hoping that joining this site might help me become even better at my art and getting my skill well enough to do comics and manga as a job.

« Reply #1936 on: Sep 28, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Hello and welcome aboard, Shadowman1234561!

You've come to the right site. Make an art thread in the Go For Broke forum sometime, and show us your artworks. Love to see them!

Edit: Also, feel free to join in our chat on Discord and get to know some folks. We won't bite, we're all pretty chill people.

« Reply #1937 on: Oct 01, 2016, 02:28 PM »
Hello! I'm Coolstar7 and my friend told me about this website the other day (though i'm not sure what her username is). I'm a studio art major, but I want to make comics and manga professionally, and I actually want to make a "Web Manga" style thing where me and some other artists post a new chapter of our comics in a single location every week, like a real manga magazine.
My instagram is Aiden_750 and that's where I put most of my art nowadays, but my scanner isn't working so it's just all pictures of the art.
This website seems like a lot of fun, so I can't wait to get started.

« Reply #1938 on: Nov 15, 2016, 05:03 PM »
Hiya! I go by Lex on the internet, and I'm a college freshman who's just getting into digital art. I love robots. I'll probably be throwing my character in the incubator soon.

I've been drawing on and off for most of my life, and I've recently been drawing a lot more now that I have the extra tools digital art gives me. I'm here because I follow zee on tumblr and he mentioned this site and it sounded fun, so here I am!

I'm hoping this site and the drawing practice it gives me will help me improve my art, specifically dynamic poses and consistency. I've never really done sequential art before, so this will be a challenge and a great learning opportunity. Nice to meet y'all!

« Reply #1939 on: Nov 15, 2016, 05:21 PM »
hey, welcome! youve come to the right place to improve your art! feel free to start a thread in the Incubator with your character concepts and intro comic ideas!

« Reply #1940 on: Dec 09, 2016, 08:36 PM »
hello

I'm elizabeth! My art tends to be rather cartoony, I hope that's ok. I like cartoons, webcomics, and graphic novels, and I am currently a junior in college almost at 21.

I hope to make a character to post to the incubator section real soon instead of doing important homework lol (im dead inside)

Thanks for hearing me out :D

« Reply #1941 on: Dec 09, 2016, 11:48 PM »
Hey welcome! Cartoony is all fine. Toons are desperately needed and demanded.  Have fun,

« Reply #1942 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:10 PM »
Hi, I'm yarnwitch. I've been drawing for a long time (I'm 28!) but I've got poor writing skills. I'm hoping to improve. Its nice to meet everyone.

« Reply #1943 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:14 PM »
Welcome aboard, yarnwitch! Nice to meet you too!

« Reply #1944 on: Dec 31, 2016, 08:32 AM »
Howdy Yarn! Entervoid is definitely a place to develop your writing skills as well as your art! Pop in to our discord chat some time and say hello!

« Reply #1945 on: Jan 04, 2017, 01:48 PM »
Hi! I'm Sterling-Thorne, but most people call me Silver or Thorne for short.
I've been lurking around VOID for a while, reading all the cool comics that everyone's been making.

I'm an self published comic artist and with a knack for character creation. I'm also a self taught artist, with some help in the very beginning from my brother, who you all may already know, Citronrobotlord.
I currently have a character in the works that I'll be submitting into VOID.

I'm also into a bunch of other artistic things like animation, music and programming. :3

« Reply #1946 on: Jan 05, 2017, 08:48 AM »
I WILL ALWAYS WELCOME A NEW FRIEND WHO RECOGNIZES PROGRAMMING AS AN ARTISTIC THING!

Also, looking forward to your character! 💜

« Reply #1947 on: Jan 08, 2017, 08:32 AM »
SilverBlaze,

don't cramp my style brother! these are my friends!

D:<

PS. we're related, this is my brother.

« Reply #1948 on: Jan 11, 2017, 09:55 PM »
Hi! I'm Mercy. I'm an eighteen year old writer/visual artist. I'm in my senior year of high school and studying at a boarding school arts academy. I major in creative writing, at school, so at this point in my life I identify primarily as a writer. I've had one project funded on Kickstarter and published, and I've spoken at multiple community readings, as well as individual events. That being said, I draw compulsively, and I've finally gotten to a level where I really feel comfortable sharing and promoting my artwork. So that's cool! I can't wait to get to know people, and I can't wait to see some great work. :)

« Reply #1949 on: Jan 11, 2017, 11:02 PM »
hey, welcome! feel free to make a thread in the Incubator and tell us about your characters!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

289 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us