INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1650 on: May 16, 2014, 01:25 PM »
Hello and welcome! We have a couple of UK Voiders here!! Including myself, because we're totally awesome.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:27 PM by MyHatsEatPeople »

« Reply #1651 on: May 16, 2014, 02:10 PM »
Welcome to Void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1652 on: May 16, 2014, 02:21 PM »
Heey, thanks Kozispoon!(I don't think I've ever seen 24 comments in my deviantart inbox in one day before! Thanks for reading the comic)

And thanks MyHatsEatPeople, that's awesome!(Do you have a nickname or do you usually type out your whole name?) I've been living in UK for only three years now(For my studies), so I'm not a 'proper Englishman' but it's cool to hear there's people from UK here too.

And thanks to Angie too ~

« Reply #1653 on: May 16, 2014, 02:44 PM »
People just call me Hats, or Ember, you can call me whatever you want though lol. I do hope you're enjoying you're time in the UK! :)

« Reply #1654 on: May 26, 2014, 06:25 AM »
(Do you have a nickname or do you usually type out your whole name?)
She usually responds best to "Fairest of Maidens, Lady Queen Ember, Ruler of the Lands of Wizzedry and Digital Artistry and Goddess of the Wheeled Foot Soldiers."

« Reply #1655 on: Jun 19, 2014, 02:21 AM »
Aloha, everyone~ I'm Mako, a drawing and writing hobbyist, living (nearly) on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Been wanting to join Void for a few months, after following another artist and just kind of browsing. It's intimidating to think of working on comics...but, I mean, how am I going to get on with things and improve if I don't try stuff outside my comfort and skill level? I really want to try and learn something new, as well as improve my art. (Well "new" is sort of accurate? The comic scribbles I drew as a kid, when I didn't care about how terribad anything looked, don't count, yeah?)

Everyone seems pretty chill. I'm looking forward to becoming active here~

« Reply #1656 on: Jun 19, 2014, 06:51 AM »
Welcome, Mako!

We are indeed a chill group of people who love to make comics. We'll help you in every way we can. The first thing I suggest doing is working on a character design in the INCUBATOR of the forums. You can get feedback of your character bio and design sheet, as well as your intro comic.

It's always good to see mew members joining VOID.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #1657 on: Jun 19, 2014, 10:56 AM »
how am I going to get on with things and improve if I don't try stuff outside my comfort and skill level?
This is the best attitude ever. Welcome to VOID. We will work you into the ground heh heh heh.

« Reply #1658 on: Jun 19, 2014, 06:18 PM »
Bring it Mako. Glad to have ya aboard!

« Reply #1659 on: Jun 21, 2014, 01:07 AM »
Thanks very much for the warm welcome! I hope to have some drawings and words up soon in the Incubator. There are a bunch of ideas rolling around up here, I just need to settle on something and work it out.

« Reply #1660 on: Jun 21, 2014, 08:33 AM »
There's also the VOID Chat on Deviantart that you can hang out at. Just click the little DA CHAT button under your profile info to the left. It's red.

(you will need a deviantart account to use it, though)
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #1661 on: Aug 02, 2014, 10:36 AM »
So hi! I'm a cartoonist who wants to make a living at it. I write about animation for Cartoon Research, and I do comic books whenever I could. I have a professional portfolio here, as well as my tumblr and DA.

I found about this from Heather Breckel, who posts on another board I go to. tdkgunghoul also knows me from elsewhere.

« Reply #1662 on: Aug 11, 2014, 05:27 AM »
Who are you?

Hello one, Hello all! I am seiibutsu, also known as Robin Smith, Rob'n, and a billion other names. This is not the first time iv'e signed up for the site, but I lost my old details, was never really of any note before and have been gone so long that I may as well start fresh anyway.

Where'd you come from?

I reside and was born in England, but I'm Scottish. Not that that matters. I'm old, so very old, and I've been around the block and a few other blocks you've likely not bothered to go near.

I'm a writer (both creative and factual), father, artist, layabout, social media goblin, and owner of more then one pocket watch. Name something and i've probably done it... badly.

Where are you going?

Nowhere right now. I have stories in me that I'm planning to tell, may as well tell some here.

Ultimately I have too many ideas, too many things I want and need to do and I dont believe in having to restrict your life to doing just the one thing people say you should. So I do everything I like the idea of. Comics, podcasts, game reviews, cooking, inventing little dances in public places for the entertainment of town pigeons at 1:20am. I hope that I am here just long enough to not annoy the piss out of you all, and to have my characters laughed at for being unoriginal and crappy.

Good Day MadaM!!!!

« Reply #1663 on: Aug 13, 2014, 01:52 AM »
Hello Everyone, I am Keller. Drawing is my hobby and I have come here and hoping to stay here for quite a while:)
Tired of comics? Go outdoors and play: Recommend Rec Warehouse for all your fun rec time activities.

« Reply #1664 on: Aug 13, 2014, 03:03 AM »
hey new guys! welcome to Void! feel free to make a thread in The Incubator for your character ideas, and Go For Broke for your art! Looking forward to seeking what you produce!

« Reply #1665 on: Aug 23, 2014, 12:01 AM »
Hello new here and ill just show a tidbit of art cover I'm working on

« Reply #1666 on: Sep 14, 2014, 06:56 PM »
Hi. Thought I'd introduce myself. Hopefully I'll get something worth looking at up for all to see here soon.

I'm an artist and writer. Not sure if I do either well yet....guess we'll find out.

« Reply #1667 on: Sep 14, 2014, 07:02 PM »
Hi, Welcome to void dude! Don't worry about being great or anything dude, we're all here to improve, not to showcase how incredibly perfect we are.

« Reply #1668 on: Sep 14, 2014, 07:07 PM »
Thanks Puzzlething.

I'm not REALLY worried....but I am somewhat fanatical about the medium.

« Reply #1669 on: Sep 14, 2014, 07:22 PM »
Welcome to Void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1670 on: Sep 15, 2014, 06:55 AM »
Welcome to Void!

« Reply #1671 on: Oct 19, 2014, 06:32 PM »
Hello Everyone! Its a pleasure to be here!

I was a regular over at WFA for a long time, and I created a few playable characters and NPCs and participated in quite a few rounds and side stories. It looks like WFA no longer exists? Anyway the whole time I was over there I was curious about whats happening over HERE, and now I have the perfect excuse to come and participate in all the fun.

For any former WFA patrons, I was jerwgtr182 over there, and my characters were Malcolm Fuzzworthy, the Q3's, Dr. Binz, and in the beginning 2.0.

I'm looking forward to getting into battling again. Clearly VOID is a totally different beast than I'm used to over at that other place, but I'm still very much excited.

Working on a character concept now. I already have it all in my head, now I just gotta figure out what he looks like.
/endwords/

« Reply #1672 on: Oct 19, 2014, 06:57 PM »
Welcome! Look forward to seeing what you have for us.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1673 on: Oct 19, 2014, 11:10 PM »
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work ~ just make yourself at home :D

« Reply #1674 on: Oct 21, 2014, 08:11 PM »
     Oh man that's so cool! WFA is almost like void's sister or something, I know a bunch of Void peeps came from there or have accounts there too. Also Anyone with that great shark avatar has to be awesome! Welcome to Void dude!

I totes want you stay and make super cool comics, but WFA is actually still around. I don't know why, but they changed their name to Hollow City (http://in.hollow-city.com/index.php) which might be why you couldn't find them. If I didn't tell you I'd feel like I was lying to keep you here.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

520 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us