INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1625 on: Mar 04, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Just resurrect your old Go For Broke thread, it's all good dude. And if you've got a new character idea totes go make a new thread already, it'd be cool to see what you've got!

« Reply #1626 on: Mar 06, 2014, 01:05 AM »
Hey guys i am Joseph, came by to say hi :)
I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.

« Reply #1627 on: Mar 06, 2014, 10:45 AM »
Hello, welcome to the site yo! Are you a writer or an artist or anything? Gonna make some comics? It's totally cool if your not or anything, we all love peeps stopping in to look at our pretty pictures. I just didn't wanna say hi then leave you standing there.

« Reply #1628 on: Mar 06, 2014, 11:45 AM »
Hey I'm Zach, I like to draw dumb cartoons even though I can do other styles. I've been reading voi since like the 200something an only joined last year from who I've met the community is super friendly and I'm loving the site
you insensitive bitch. some people can't even GET boners.

« Reply #1629 on: Mar 06, 2014, 04:53 PM »
I better introduce myself properly, since I've entered a character and all...(;゜0゜)
My name...it's my username, just swap out 2 letters~~
I'm currently on the JET program living in Japan, and I'm pretty stoked to practice my comic making~
I found Void thru a friend about 2 years ago, created a character w/ a back story but never entered her. Then I created my current character, tweaked him a bit, then finally put away the lazy and finished my intro comic~ヽ(;▽;)ノ yayz!!
I've only ever been comfortable with traditional medium but void's gonna definitely help me broaden my art skills!
Thanks for the warm welcome! (I appreciated the comments on my intro comic~)

« Reply #1630 on: Mar 15, 2014, 11:08 PM »
An approved new fighter and a fab intro comic? when you join a forum, you join strong Quartney! Looking forward to seein' you battle~

« Reply #1631 on: Mar 16, 2014, 09:21 PM »
*shuffles in* Hi. As you can tell from my username, I'm DynamiteBear but you can call me Joe if you want. I'm 17 going 18 this June and I'm also an aspiring animator. I'm always looking for ways to bring my characters to life, so I hope I can find some healthy and competitive experience here. I hope to upload a character fairly soon :)

« Reply #1632 on: Mar 16, 2014, 09:36 PM »
Welcome to void! Just the right place for competitive experience when it comes to comics, hope to see you around more often!

« Reply #1633 on: Mar 16, 2014, 09:46 PM »
Haha, welcome Joe! I wouldn't put my money on 'healthy', but everything else you're looking for you should find here!
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #1634 on: Mar 16, 2014, 10:29 PM »
Welcome to Void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1635 on: Mar 23, 2014, 09:26 PM »
An approved new fighter and a fab intro comic? when you join a forum, you join strong Quartney! Looking forward to seein' you battle~

Thanks Kozispoon and everyone! I hope everyone gets a good show out of my first challenge with Fern!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

« Reply #1636 on: Mar 23, 2014, 09:28 PM »
Well your comic is going to have a cat in it, so by default it is amazing.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1637 on: Mar 25, 2014, 07:02 AM »
Well your comic is going to have a cat in it, so by default it is amazing.

Ha! Well, then I can say you won't be disappointed! ;D I'm giving Bub plenty of face time~ > 3<

« Reply #1638 on: Mar 25, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Welcome to Void, Quartney and other new folks! :))

« Reply #1639 on: Mar 25, 2014, 09:49 PM »
Welcome to Void, Quartney and other new folks! :))

Thank you!! I'm thrilled I'm finally here! :D

« Reply #1640 on: Mar 27, 2014, 09:52 AM »
Oh hey I saw your icon from space and thought it was neat. Hi there.

« Reply #1641 on: Mar 29, 2014, 08:53 PM »
Oh hey I saw your icon from space and thought it was neat. Hi there.

Hi! Mine?! Why thank you! I finally figured out how to upload them...> 。<;

« Reply #1642 on: Apr 05, 2014, 04:53 PM »
Heys Voiders

David B aka Lukia, 27 from London, I came across this site a couple years ago, but been real busy... but I'm back, I've been around the site, you guys got some really cool artists and characters, i got a character I'm prepping for the incubator to see what you guys think, if 'shes' good to go i can't wait to get stuck in and get to know you lot.
bless

« Reply #1643 on: Apr 06, 2014, 04:14 AM »
Welcome to Void!

« Reply #1644 on: Apr 10, 2014, 10:53 PM »
Hey, you can call me Gii! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. I drew some comics for some Sailor Moon groups a while back, and I also judged an OCT with Tofu and Jetster. Aside from Sailor Moon, I also like RuPaul's Drag Race, Eurovision, and all sorts of comedy sketches. And fashion. I do a lot of fashion design.

As you can tell from my icon, I'm a traditional artist - and I'm a very slow one at that! So I'm not sure if I'll be able to draw comics right away because I'm still busy with school and life, but in the meantime I'll probably offer some critique on comics and/or participate in art jams if that's okay. So yeah, hi!

« Reply #1645 on: Apr 11, 2014, 12:20 AM »
Welcome to Void! Hope you have a nice stay here, if you have any questions just let us know :D

« Reply #1646 on: May 16, 2014, 05:59 AM »
Hey guys! Found this thread and thought I could introduce myself, as I've been lurking around here for the past few days, reading up on how it all works without really leaving any comments.

I'm 21(turning 22 in August), Norwegian but living in the UK, I'm finishing up my BA illustration degree and I like doing comics. It's actually something I want to point my career towards.

Found this site by an invitation from Wei Ingnan on dA (I'm harkill there too) aaand well, I thought the whole concept of comic-battles and developing my comic skills in a fun way sounded really interesting, so I'll be giving it a try!(I have my final hand ins for Uni next friday, so I hope to do a battle after that!)

So yep.. that's me!

« Reply #1647 on: May 16, 2014, 10:43 AM »
good luck with finals...we will still be here until then...and give your friend a kick in the arse and get him over here too
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #1648 on: May 16, 2014, 10:51 AM »
Hehe, I actually talked about it with him earlier today, and he seemed really keen to join! But we're in the same boat with our finals next week. I'll make sure he joins as soon as that's over with!

« Reply #1649 on: May 16, 2014, 11:13 AM »
Heyo hey and welcome, Harkill!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

538 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us