INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1450 on: Feb 22, 2013, 06:42 PM »
Buffa, it's about goddamn time.

« Reply #1451 on: Feb 22, 2013, 07:14 PM »
Welcome, Nate! I look forward to bashing your work to pieces so you can build it up bigger and better :)

« Reply #1452 on: Feb 22, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Dammit Buffa.  No, I'm not crying.  Someone just flicked my eyes really hard.

« Reply #1453 on: Feb 23, 2013, 03:23 AM »
I am Anushka.
From India.

I LOVE ART.
I am aiming for architecture or designing as my career.

I need to improve my artistic skills.

I got to know about VOID from deviantART.
I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! and I am very very very excited :D

A place where people love art and love to talk about it.
That's all I could ask for.

I hope my presence will just add brightness to the atmosphere here.   

« Reply #1454 on: Feb 23, 2013, 03:37 AM »
Warm welcome to our new members. We are glad to have you here with us.

Even if you're not ready to battle and just want to cultivate your art, this is the place for it. Check out Void University for future lessons that have just gone live and the Funkbuster. As always, if you need immediate help or feedback just check in at the Chat.

Happy arting!
DOIN THE BULL DANCE, FEELIN THE FLOW, WORKIN IT

« Reply #1455 on: Feb 23, 2013, 05:22 AM »
Omg Buffa here!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1456 on: Feb 23, 2013, 05:32 AM »
Welcome, Anushka! I hope you feel right at home in our little community. :)

« Reply #1457 on: Feb 23, 2013, 06:40 AM »

Dammit Buffa.  No, I'm not crying.  Someone just flicked my eyes really hard.

John called me last night and goes "DID YOU SEE THAT BUFFA JOINED VOID?!!!"

And I said "YES OH MY GODDDD."

SunshineBlessings, welcome to VOID! We are excited to have you!!! :)

« Reply #1458 on: Feb 23, 2013, 07:42 AM »
I hope tha John called you while in the other room.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1459 on: Feb 23, 2013, 10:38 AM »
Oh, I guess I never introduced myself when I joined here a couple months ago.

On the internet I go by Garuda, though since I've taken up my current username some people call me Glasses; either's fine though I'd be more likely to remember that Garuda means me.
I'm 25 years old and have done comics for myself for years and years now, but always trying to improve of course.  I have super lofty ambitions of doing a single graphic novel someday and then slinking back into the shadows, but it'll be awhile before I'm ready for that.
Void has always fascinated me, and I'm excited to be here even if I only occasionally have the time to do a fight.  I have a biggish story plotted out for my current character though.

I'm pretty awful at using forums and being social, so excuse me if any awkwardness radiates out from me here.  But I'm still looking forward to doing more here.

« Reply #1460 on: Feb 23, 2013, 02:54 PM »
Welcome, Garuda! If you want to improve, you've come to the right place!

« Reply #1461 on: Feb 28, 2013, 05:53 AM »
Hi, I'm Laikoh. I uh, I like comics. It'd be cool to make 'em.

I've known about Void for about a year now, but when I found out that Evan Dahm used to be a Voider, I just had to join.

I only recently decided to take making comics seriously. I'm eager to learn how to do art and storytelling better. This seems like the place to do it, especially with the new VCU.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, figuring out how this place works, and making some comics!

« Reply #1462 on: Feb 28, 2013, 07:30 AM »
Hi, I'm Laikoh. I uh, I like comics. It'd be cool to make 'em.

I've known about Void for about a year now, but when I found out that Evan Dahm used to be a Voider, I just had to join.

I only recently decided to take making comics seriously. I'm eager to learn how to do art and storytelling better. This seems like the place to do it, especially with the new VCU.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, figuring out how this place works, and making some comics!

Welcome!!! Dude, Rice Boy is definitely my favorite comic ever. Evan is just the greatest and such a nice person. I did a couple of video interviews with him, they are floating around the forum somewhere... But yeah, if you haven't seen what he's done on VOID yet here's his profile: http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=profile;u=270

I saw you posted in VCU already... nice start! :) Let us know if you have any questions or whatever.

« Reply #1463 on: Feb 28, 2013, 08:26 AM »
Welcome to Void! Glad to see new people excited about Void U!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1464 on: Mar 01, 2013, 02:42 AM »
Welcome!!! Dude, Rice Boy is definitely my favorite comic ever. Evan is just the greatest and such a nice person. I did a couple of video interviews with him, they are floating around the forum somewhere... But yeah, if you haven't seen what he's done on VOID yet here's his profile: http://entervoid.com/index.php?action=profile;u=270

I saw you posted in VCU already... nice start! :) Let us know if you have any questions or whatever.

Awesome! And thank you!

It's so cool to see some of his earlier stuff. I'll have to stalk the forums sometime to look up those interviews :)

« Reply #1465 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:15 PM »
Hey guys

Ryzel, 23, male, comic fan and aspiring void artist

I've been following void since October last year when my girlfriend hats introduced and inspired me.

Peace and Love!
Peace & Love

« Reply #1466 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:19 PM »
Hey guys

Ryzel, 23, male, comic fan and aspiring void artist

I've been following void since October last year when my girlfriend hats introduced and inspired me.

Peace and Love!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe <33 Finally

« Reply #1467 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:26 PM »
A friend of Hats is a friend of mine! Welcome aboard, Ryzel!

« Reply #1468 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:32 PM »
Oh well hello there

« Reply #1469 on: Mar 11, 2013, 05:51 PM »
thanks and hi =)
Peace & Love

« Reply #1470 on: Mar 16, 2013, 01:32 AM »
Kaos Esylum, Age 18. I don't really know what I am doing here as I have never drawn a comic book before and any art I have done is kinda crappy. Nevertheless, Barnzi88 suggested I join. In any case I suppose I might as well try to the best of my ability to create an acceptable 4 page intro. With any luck you will get to meet The Stalker very soon.

« Reply #1471 on: Mar 16, 2013, 06:47 AM »
Welcome, Kaos! Be sure to check out the Incubator as you develop your character and stuff, and feel free to jump in and offer critiques on comics that are up now! Participating in other people's art will be sure to give you ideas for your own stuff!

« Reply #1472 on: Mar 16, 2013, 04:27 PM »
Hello, I am Mr Sir Chappy. I have never drawn a comic before but my friend told me about this website and I decided to try it out. I hope you all will enjoy my stuff.

« Reply #1473 on: Mar 16, 2013, 04:38 PM »
Welcome to Void! Make sure you pay a visit to the incubator when you're ready to get character ideas going!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1474 on: Mar 16, 2013, 04:52 PM »
Hello new people!! Let us know if you have any questions!!!!! :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

304 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us