INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1425 on: Oct 03, 2012, 03:43 PM »
Student loans man. I hate them too.

This is a rad idea seeing as I don't think I knew you back in your VOID heyday, so welcome back!

« Reply #1426 on: Oct 17, 2012, 12:53 PM »
Ah I guess I should introduce myself here eheh

My name's Beckett, but lotsa of people call me Bork. I'm from the gutted and stinky bowels of New Jersey, I attend le fancypants art university in Philadelphia and it's pretty cool I guess.

I won't say I was corralled into signing up for void, but there was definitely a distinct gravitational pull from a few individuals

But y'all are pretty cool so that's no problem ehehehe

Also I seem to abuse "ehehe" far too often in conversation but I suppose it's better than "lololol XD"
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 01:15 PM by Upoyk »

« Reply #1427 on: Oct 17, 2012, 01:51 PM »
Nice to meet ya, Jamie and Bork! :)

« Reply #1428 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:54 AM »
About me, hmmm.... Name's Shandra/Shandi/Raz, I go by all three, but prefer Raz online.  I'm a single mother of 2 children: Daughter Tryphena (5), Son Vincent "Valentine" (2).  I'm currently living with my parents.  I've been drawing for years, working on a story for most of my life and it's finally coming together to where I'm quite pleased with the current results.  My Raztwin, Razyar, suggested I sign up.  I'm quite slow lately with drawings, and hoping being part of this community I can speed up. :D  By the way, everyone better MAKE it a good 2013, don't just hope or wish it, DO IT!  <3

« Reply #1429 on: Jan 04, 2013, 01:44 PM »
Welcome to Void Raz! ;D

« Reply #1430 on: Jan 05, 2013, 05:05 PM »
My name is Alana, A friend from college told me about this site but I am not really an artist...so I hope that its ok if I spectate.

Please call me Lani

« Reply #1431 on: Jan 05, 2013, 05:14 PM »
Welcome Lani! Feel free to enjoy the comics--don't forget to leave comments, too! ;D

« Reply #1432 on: Jan 05, 2013, 05:25 PM »
Thanks, I can leave comments :) but not much in the form of criticism.

« Reply #1433 on: Jan 07, 2013, 10:19 AM »
Hey there! Might as well introduce myself since I'm working on joining with one of my OCs.

Name's Era Lanke [my penname], but I go by Kodi as well. I'm a current student at Kansas City Art Institute, previous student at Kendall College of Art and Design, and I'm working on becoming an animator!

Spent 3 years at KCAD just getting basics in and taking a TON of drawing classes and conceptual studies. I wish I didn't have to transfer, but the animation program there wasn't working for me so I found the one at KCAI and thought I might as well go if I really want to do animation! And what do you know, IT'S AWESOME! But enough about colleges and the woes of adult life.

I run a few roleplay blogs on tumblr, as well as an ask/rp blog for the OC I plan on introducing here. Working on writing several series and stories, but I'm having trouble picking which story to go with first. <____< I have too many ideas for an entire lifetime and too many characters to handle!

But aside from that, I'm trying to get better at my backgrounds and scenery, as well as comic layout/story depiction. First and foremost, though, I'm joining VOID finally (after making my account in 2007 and then forgetting about it for years) to make myself do personal work on a deadline! While I look forward to fights and exploring action, I really need to get better at sticking to deadlines and I hoped I could use some of the Beyond Battles to help me focus on getting my own work done and training myself to do so on my own! If that's okay. uvu

<3 All in all I'm stoked to be here and I look forward to drawing for you guys in the future! :D

« Reply #1434 on: Jan 07, 2013, 12:00 PM »
Welcome Kodi! VOID is definitely good about getting you used to deadlines, and helping keep on a schedule with your art. Welcome and hope to see any one of your many characters in comic-form soon :)

« Reply #1435 on: Jan 10, 2013, 10:01 PM »
Hi, i'm Umbrellafrog, real name Mat. i've been lurking since 2009, but since i'm finally trying to submit a character, i decided i might as well introduce myself.

i'm 21, canadian, i went to Dawson college for a technique in 3D animation, but animation ain't for me. i'm all about comics.

let's see, what else could i say... I've got a webcomic in the works. And if you've got a tumblr, you can visit me at http://umbrellafrog.tumblr.com/

I'm looking forward to drawing comics with you guys.

« Reply #1436 on: Jan 10, 2013, 10:10 PM »
Welcome to Void, guys!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1437 on: Jan 23, 2013, 02:17 AM »
Hey, guys!! My name is Kat!! I had a friend tell me that void was pretty much awesome and she's been more or less hinting I should join for a while, so here I am!! I'm a sophomore in college, and my major is studio art! I really really love telling stories and so I hope I can kind of beat myself into finishing things of good quality for deadlines!! And it gives me an excuse to practice comics (which I keep telling myself I'll do and I never ever get around to it, so hopefully this kind of kicks me in the butt so I can actually get stuff done)! The site looks amazing and I can't wait to get into the swig of things! :)

« Reply #1438 on: Jan 23, 2013, 02:43 AM »
Welcome to void! This is the place to go for deadlines n comics, so we'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do!

« Reply #1439 on: Jan 23, 2013, 07:37 AM »
Hey, guys!! My name is Kat!! I had a friend tell me that void was pretty much awesome and she's been more or less hinting I should join for a while, so here I am!! I'm a sophomore in college, and my major is studio art! I really really love telling stories and so I hope I can kind of beat myself into finishing things of good quality for deadlines!! And it gives me an excuse to practice comics (which I keep telling myself I'll do and I never ever get around to it, so hopefully this kind of kicks me in the butt so I can actually get stuff done)! The site looks amazing and I can't wait to get into the swig of things! :)

WELCOME TO VOID (finally) MY LOVED ONE.

« Reply #1440 on: Jan 23, 2013, 08:16 AM »
Bienvenida a VOID!

« Reply #1441 on: Feb 04, 2013, 08:38 AM »
Hi, my name is Jen and I am here because my darling roomie Mintley got me to join. [[I think it's secretly because I have been declaring my hate and love for hi artistic abilities since I moved in. I seriously blame my muse Oliver for flying away... But you know how muses can be. I would assume. Although, all of you are super fabulous and probably don't fall victim to the wandering muse. Anyways, I think I am rambling a lot in this sidebar.]]

I'm 22... [I think] and Canadian. I just kind of work and derp around at the moment.

I'd like to improve my skills and draw a lot more! Perhaps even find a place to draw muse from. I have a hungry little bumble bee muse thing D:

SO YEAH! HI AND STUFF!

« Reply #1442 on: Feb 04, 2013, 10:24 AM »
WELCOME Zelfia!!!! I hope (read: KNOW) you'll like it here! :)

« Reply #1443 on: Feb 05, 2013, 07:16 AM »
Jennnn, I'm so proud of you! : D

Now get yo shit ready for the incubator mang!

« Reply #1444 on: Feb 06, 2013, 10:04 PM »
Hey I'm Joe and I'm 32. I write quite well and do lyrics, songs, and fractals, but am bad at drawing people, so I love to team up with others when possible. I followed Bec's Scrumpy character here. Oh and count me a Merrick fanboy-*Shoos away the guy with the gun* Not you! *grabs the singer's ear* Can we have a private talk later? ;)
Zoey: Do you mind?
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013, 10:22 PM by Catseyz »

« Reply #1445 on: Feb 17, 2013, 06:33 AM »
Hi everyone. I haven't drawn seriously in years and probably sketch once every 2 months so I basically suck. I've been lurking entervoid for a while too.

Will be a pleasure to become a part of this community.

« Reply #1446 on: Feb 17, 2013, 07:07 AM »
Welcome Catseyz and cannonspark! I hope you two practice drawing a lot more or whatever so you can be great like me! JK I hope you become better than me because I'm only kind of okay at arting. Anyways, I hope you like it here!

« Reply #1447 on: Feb 18, 2013, 05:29 AM »
Nice to meet you guys! Can't wait to see you guys battling.

« Reply #1448 on: Feb 18, 2013, 06:26 AM »
Hey I'm Joe and I'm 32. I write quite well and do lyrics, songs, and fractals, but am bad at drawing people, so I love to team up with others when possible. I followed Bec's Scrumpy character here. Oh and count me a Merrick fanboy-*Shoos away the guy with the gun* Not you! *grabs the singer's ear* Can we have a private talk later? ;)
Zoey: Do you mind?

Ahh I should check this thread more. Hello Joe! I'm very pleased that my work brought you  to this website, it's a great community of artists and writers all geared towards helping each other improve. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here :D Where'd you follow me from? Feel free to hit me up if you want a chat, haha.

Also welcome to the other new people!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1449 on: Feb 22, 2013, 06:00 PM »
Hey peoples of Void! I have entered you!!!! JK

Hey guys my name is Nathan Buffa, I’ve been trying to teach myself how to draw basically my whole life. I’ve become pretty good (in my opinion) at drawing things I see but it’s time to take it to the next level, so that’s why I’m here. When it comes to drawing things out of my head it just doesn’t work. I need to practice like crazy! Even though my artwork might not start out that great or even good, I will turn to you guys to help me and I won’t take anything for granted. It took me a long time to register because I was nervous. I was afraid of failing, but finally I realized thanks to my friends Princess Red and Puzzlething that in order to succeed I must first fail.With that said I finally feel like I could get so much better in time with lots of practice and the help of other people. I met Pi, Angieness, William Duel, Zsabreuser, RunicKnight, and Squid last year at comic con and all of them were amazing people. So I’m going to try my best to make it on this site, with all of your help I know I’ll become better with time and I can’t wait to see where it takes me. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thank you!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

293 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us