Also hi!

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1379 on: Jul 30, 2012, 03:59 PM »
THANKS MAGS

IT ALL GOES DOWNHILL FROM HERE

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE PIZZA

THIS MEANS.
LAST WEEK WAS A VOID MEET.

Also this downhill is totally my fault, it only took you a year to join.

« Reply #1380 on: Jul 31, 2012, 06:19 AM »
AY LAYDAYS Ahhhhh it's nice to be finally up and running on here after so long! ;u; my name is Sophie, I'm 18 and I'm from the delightfully rainy hills of Northern England. I'm a friend of Hats (myhatseatpeople) who's been trying to get me up and running in the world of comics for a while and she has finally succeeded god bless her persistent soul

But yes it's lovely to meet you all and hopefully I can get some stuff up soon enough! I'm really looking forward to it c:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Welcome ladyfriend! I will battle Steve sometime I promise you so be ready for some serious shenanigans!

« Reply #1381 on: Aug 02, 2012, 01:51 PM »
Hey y'all, I'm Ben! I've been creeping and lurking around this site on and off for around 3 years now, I tried submitting a character back in '09 but with no luck, I was in my second year of University and I never really properly dedicated my time to a decent submission. So 3 years later and I'm ready to try properly, I am a 22 year old game artist from the UK. I mostly do pixel work for mobile games and want to improve my storytelling and drawing ability, especially with a tablet (digital art).

Hope to fit in here and further develop my artistic skills!
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2012, 01:53 PM by B!rdMan »

« Reply #1382 on: Aug 02, 2012, 01:54 PM »
Hooray! Another artist from the UK :D Where abouts from?

« Reply #1383 on: Aug 02, 2012, 02:23 PM »
There can be only one Ben on this site... WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT!

But seriously, welcome to VOID. Stay awhile. Have some laughs with us crazy kids.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #1384 on: Aug 03, 2012, 01:47 AM »
Yeah, the more Brits the merrier! I live right on the border of Wales and England, in a wee place called Oswestry in Shropshire. If I must face rituals in martial arts in the way of the Ben, then so be it :D

« Reply #1385 on: Aug 03, 2012, 01:50 AM »
It sounds like it must be pretty there B!rdman.
;') I can't wait to see some of your work!

« Reply #1386 on: Aug 03, 2012, 02:14 PM »
I should probably actually introduce myself now. I'm Elitist, or Owen if you prefer.

I actually joined a while back, but wound up not doing anything for a while. I had joined another art group at about the same time and was rather busy with that. Now that it's over, I can focus on here, and improving.

« Reply #1387 on: Aug 03, 2012, 02:19 PM »
Welcome to full-time VOID activity, Owen! Hope you love it here as much as I do! :)

« Reply #1388 on: Aug 03, 2012, 02:25 PM »
Welcome!

« Reply #1389 on: Aug 04, 2012, 12:18 AM »
hello everyone i'm Rene i am currently living in Arizona, college student
at the Art Institute of Phoenix and my friend(Jules Saphir) got me into this site
a while ago i just haven't had anything worth posting yet but that will change soon hopefully so yeah hit me up for anything i suppose.

« Reply #1390 on: Aug 04, 2012, 07:29 AM »
Welcome to VOID, Rene!

« Reply #1391 on: Aug 05, 2012, 12:47 AM »
Thanks

« Reply #1392 on: Aug 05, 2012, 09:37 AM »
HI! I'm SPROJLER or Sproj for short!

My Real name though is Simon Hedman, a swede from the northern regions of Sweden. I'm 20 years old, gets 21 in autumn and is currently going to a artschool.

I might have been aware of this site in the past but I'm unsure... but I found about it from a Deviantart buddy and of course TOFUBEAST herself(when she was asking some of us to join the invitational tourney).

I still have no plans of what I'm going to do in the future but my wishes of becoming a better artist is always going to hunt my soul and mind! Oh and tell great stories!

Even though I haven't been able to do anything on this site and I have seen two beautiful entries from two void fighters that deserved more. I still want to give my character "The Dwagonfly" some shine in the spotlight and maybe enter more characters in the future.

DESSSTIINNYYY~!

« Reply #1393 on: Aug 10, 2012, 03:13 PM »
Welcome all new friends! :D

« Reply #1394 on: Aug 14, 2012, 12:28 PM »
Hey, I am art and i go to florrisant valley community in Stl, Mo. I am majoring in fine arts and i would like to be a comic book writer and artist. Need to get to work on the writing expect. For now I am growing and studying. I used to fuck around a lot and didn't practice but i told myself I really want to do, this and stop fucking around.

« Reply #1395 on: Aug 14, 2012, 12:30 PM »
welcome to void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1396 on: Aug 14, 2012, 06:29 PM »
Hey, I'm Emily and I'm from Saint Pete, FL. I don't really remember how I found void but the load of talented artists on here kept me coming back. I've always been into drawing comics/creating art in general but I'm so fucking lazy and never finish anything. I'm really just here to look at art and get serious about making it. 

« Reply #1397 on: Aug 14, 2012, 07:02 PM »
Welcome to Void, Cheeto! I'm sure you will fit in wonderfully here. We're all happy to have new blood for this new generation of VOID Fighters.

« Reply #1398 on: Aug 14, 2012, 07:54 PM »
Welcome to VOID, Cheeto and Gute.

Hope you guys get to fighting soon! :D

« Reply #1399 on: Aug 15, 2012, 05:41 AM »
Hello there! I've been following the website for a while now and I love to read the comics in my free time at the office. I hope I can join the fun soon, I need to get a character done for that... Well, anyway, nice to meet you!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

307 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us