INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1275 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:28 AM »
howdy - my name's Sean. I'm a returning Voider... been gone for about 4 years and pretty much haven't really been drawing for almost the same amount of time.

I'm hoping to get back into it in a big way and i think this is the best place to do so!

also: welcome aboard Brandon. Your intro comic was way rad.

« Reply #1276 on: Oct 20, 2011, 05:17 AM »
Look at all the new talented groovy people. :D

Welcome and welcome back. :)

« Reply #1277 on: Oct 20, 2011, 08:33 AM »
Welcome Fetus and welcome back Rookie!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1278 on: Oct 20, 2011, 10:52 AM »
Thanks, everyone!  And welcome back, Sean -- even though it's kinda weird to say "welcome back" when you were here way before me!  Your characters look cool, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring!

« Reply #1279 on: Oct 20, 2011, 05:08 PM »
Welcome back Rookie and welcome Funfetus! We have two fetuses around these parts now, a fetus man and a fun fetus. I say you two need to battle to see which fetus is fetusier.

« Reply #1280 on: Oct 20, 2011, 08:34 PM »
I say you two need to battle to see which fetus is fetusier.

This sounds terrifying and amazing hahaha.

Welcome new peoples! We are glad to have you!

« Reply #1281 on: Oct 20, 2011, 09:07 PM »
It's almost like a battle to the death because like, the fetuses would be like, fighting to go back into time to become fetuses and like, if you keep going back in time they like won't exist or something. Yeah. It made sense before I started typing but it's like that episode of Futurama where they go into the fountain of youth.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1282 on: Nov 09, 2011, 04:13 AM »
I'm neorice.
There are no 1-character shows.

« Reply #1283 on: Nov 09, 2011, 07:27 AM »
BAHHHH!!!! A ghost! verily, I see a ghost!

« Reply #1284 on: Nov 09, 2011, 07:47 AM »
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1285 on: Nov 28, 2011, 10:03 AM »
Hi I'm Lucky! This dude called TOAST linked me to this place and it looks SO KICKASS! I love all the stuff in these threads!
I dont know where to start first so hell why not this thread #amirhgtoramiright
So yeah lovely lovely forum and great art. Came in to collab with some great artists and aint leaving till i do so!
Now i gotta head off, but shall put a character up on your char. design page tonight!
*Note to self design one!
Cheers:)
Plugs n shit-
http://popupsfortoronto.com/gallery.html
Twitter:@Luckyde

« Reply #1286 on: Nov 28, 2011, 10:30 AM »
Welcome to void lucky! Its great to have you :) drop by on the voidchat when you can!

« Reply #1287 on: Nov 28, 2011, 11:39 AM »
Welcome to void lucky!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1288 on: Dec 16, 2011, 05:05 PM »
Greetings gentle and talented void'ers.

I'm Fed, 27 years old from the barren and cold wasteland most of you know as "Norway", and I usually credit this site for bringing back my will to draw. Having discovered it a whole 4 years back, I've spent all time up to now practicing so I can join your clique of talented writers and artists and.. PRACTICE SOME MORE (does it ever end..?).

« Reply #1289 on: Dec 22, 2011, 04:58 PM »
Hilo! I am Zoey, I'm 26 (but I'll be 27 in January, yayy) and I'm from Canada Land. Moving to become a Saskatchewan Pirate at the end of January. I have two small minions childrens and I am in a polygamous relationship with a black pin-striped fedora and a very sweet, beautiful-mind science geek. I like cute things, stripey things and shiney things.

I'm actually a script writer, but drawing is one of my most passionate hobbies (runs in the family - my big brother is a cartoon animator). I once kicked out 27 pages of comic in the run of about 4 hours, because I was excited about doing it. I have a wide variety of art styles.

« Reply #1290 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:03 PM »
27 pages in 4 hours huh? Quite the worker. Welcome to The Void, my name is Hats and it's nice to have you on the site.

« Reply #1291 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:07 PM »
It's nice to be here  :D

I haven't been part of anything like this before (so, epic epic noob), but I feel like I have been searching for a long time for something exactly like enterVOID.

« Reply #1292 on: Dec 22, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Welcome to Void! Sounds like you'll fit in fine
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1293 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Welcome to the Void! Glad to have yah all the way from Shak- erm... the one province I can't pronounce or spell. Hope you find much to enjoy and take from here. :)
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2011, 07:52 PM by Orion »

« Reply #1294 on: Dec 23, 2011, 01:45 AM »
Woohoo! I finally did it I joined up. I'm so proud of myself for not being a chicken. I can't wait to dig right in (would have dug in sooner but jury duty and all). I have the idea's but I want to hammer them out. Nice to meet you all.

« Reply #1295 on: Dec 23, 2011, 08:13 AM »
welcome to Void!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1296 on: Jan 01, 2012, 02:19 PM »
As I've finally gotten a character in over a year after I intended to I thought it was high time I introduced myself. I'm known as Inxanity on deviantart, and am yet another British person who's studying Chemistry at university.

Here's to some good times!

Oh! And happy new years guys, let it be a good 'un!
STILL spoken about in disgraceful social circles

« Reply #1297 on: Jan 01, 2012, 02:26 PM »
enterVOID.
I love you for using the correct capitalization.

Also, welcome!
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #1298 on: Jan 01, 2012, 08:54 PM »
welcome all newcomers to the Thunder Dome! the year is fresh and so full of potential...let there be "comicing"!
i kick rocks.....professionally

« Reply #1299 on: Jan 06, 2012, 02:08 PM »
Hiya! Name's Fieldo. Garfieldo. I stumbled upon this place sometime in October, and have subsequently spent several sleepless nights going on archive binges. I gotta say, I'm totally blown away by the amount of talent, creativity, and community spirit on this site.

I've been itching to participate since the moment I arrived, but sadly, I'm already committed to an OCT on deviantART. Rather than attempt to juggle both and risk spreading myself too thin, I'm just going to lay low until I feel like I have enough free time to fully integrate myself into the VOID community.

So if you should happen to see a dark figure lurking in the shadows, don't worry--it's just me, biding my time and waiting for my chance to strike.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Today at 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

132 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 181.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us