INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1225 on: Mar 08, 2011, 06:20 PM »
Greeting Scruff. Nice to see you here. :)

« Reply #1226 on: Mar 08, 2011, 09:00 PM »
YO YO YO NIGGA! MY NAME'S ERNESTO! I LIKE PINEAPPLES AND BIG ASS BREAST!

« Reply #1227 on: Mar 09, 2011, 01:37 PM »
that's ernesto, we let him out of his cage once in a while.

« Reply #1228 on: Mar 09, 2011, 01:45 PM »
hi my name is jho and i love chocolaet
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #1229 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:47 PM »
My name's Theo(not really), I also go by AmanitaZest. I like making comics with colors and shapes in them.

« Reply #1230 on: Mar 27, 2011, 04:25 AM »
Hi, I'm Tatsura (most people refer to me as JC). I live in good ol' Land Down Under (aka Australia, for those unfamiliar with the term).

I've been watching a couple friends here on Entervoid for as long as a year, and after some encouraging prodding from a certain friend I decided to join up. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, mostly anime style, but I am eager to learn more and improve my art to the next level. I admit I am quite terrified out of my wits, for I cannot draw comics and decent backgrounds to save my neck, but I am hoping coming here will help me overcome those obstacles and better my skills.

And umm...that's pretty much it I guess.

« Reply #1231 on: Mar 27, 2011, 09:26 PM »
Welcome dude, enjoy yourself here!

« Reply #1232 on: Mar 27, 2011, 09:35 PM »
Welcome to the party!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1233 on: Mar 28, 2011, 12:16 AM »
Welcome! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and show us whatcha got! :D

« Reply #1234 on: Apr 12, 2011, 05:56 AM »
Uh hi everyone my name is Spiraline but you can also just call me Danny. (Either is fine with me.)
I am 18 years old, my birthday is October 29th. I am currently working in a recently established comic making studio called "Broviet Union." I have yet to publish my first book, but I am working on it. For good practice, I joined VOID. (And I have honestly been lurking here for years but never thought I was good enough to submit anything haha.) I am also very shy and think I constantly annoy people.
I hope you all can tolerate me! :)

Pixelman introduces himself character(not mine) nudity involved....
« Reply #1235 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:47 PM »
Hello:
        my Name is Pixelman84

I've been following the entervoid.com since I was 18 & I liked all the battles that came and gone, but there is one thing, I've never posted a picture or even created an account till a couple of weeks ago, I would like to join and create a character and possibly an intro comic, and develop my skills as an artist.  Well I draw for fun and would like to pass my experiences to my future son/daughter.  but also Im trying to major in art and graphic design and teach our future generations about shapes and composition and more.

Ps: I did a sketch for you (guys and/or lesbians.....furry lovers.....) enjoy
I love you guys.....

« Reply #1236 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:51 PM »
Welcome! Hope you enjoy Void! And thank you very much for the fanart :D
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1237 on: Apr 29, 2011, 02:00 AM »
Uhm.
Hi.
I found VOID while watching 'anginess' on a art site, and she mentioned it, and it seemed pretty interesting and new!
My name is Jessie, I think my last name is unnecessary @_@

But I hope to make friends and battle!
Although i'm not THAT great of an artist.
I'm here to improve and develop like most of us.

So...Yeah. That's my introduction. 
Sorry Harley Quin, but, Foes before Hoes...

« Reply #1238 on: Apr 29, 2011, 07:09 AM »
welcome to the site! i hope you find success here, mrs. success!

« Reply #1239 on: Apr 29, 2011, 07:39 AM »
Glad I helped you get here! Hope you have fun!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1240 on: Apr 29, 2011, 08:10 AM »
Sweet! Nice job Angie!

Glad to have you here Mrs Success!!

« Reply #1241 on: Apr 29, 2011, 03:44 PM »
Uh hi everyone my name is Spiraline but you can also just call me Danny. (Either is fine with me.)
I am 18 years old, my birthday is October 29th. I am currently working in a recently established comic making studio called "Broviet Union." I have yet to publish my first book, but I am working on it. For good practice, I joined VOID. (And I have honestly been lurking here for years but never thought I was good enough to submit anything haha.) I am also very shy and think I constantly annoy people.
I hope you all can tolerate me! :)

dude submit at the incubator so we can see what you can improve on! :D

« Reply #1242 on: May 03, 2011, 04:08 PM »
Hey guys,

I think its appropriate to (re)introduce myself,since i have been gone for a long while,so here it goes for those who don't know me yet,

the Name is Stefan,living in the Netherlands,
27 of age nowadays,had a bit of a back fall art wise in 2001,which kept me basically far and away from art where in 2004 i picked it up again,which started pretty rough in the beginning but its coming along rather allright,..it may take some time to get back into void the way i wanna but,i am here purely for old times sake ,and basically to find a drive again in further developing my art.

nice to meet you all !

« Reply #1243 on: May 03, 2011, 04:18 PM »
Welcome back!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1244 on: May 03, 2011, 04:18 PM »
Cool! Welcome back!

« Reply #1245 on: May 04, 2011, 06:37 AM »
I'm Fraz. I reckon I've been coming to void on and off since i was thirteen. Which was four years ago now. That's some serious lurking. I'm in England and finishing college in a month, I want void to keep me going throughout Summer so I can get a few level ups before I start my Illustration degree at Uni. Always thought this place was cool, I'm chuffed to finally get involved.

Typing this whilst waiting for the Girlfriend to finish her eye test. Haha. So yeah, cheers for existing, Void. It's good to be here.

« Reply #1246 on: May 04, 2011, 08:18 AM »
It's always a bit disheartening when you see someone's stuff & it's looking pretty fuckin' slick, but then they're a lot younger than you're expecting them to be.

Welcome! And way to be so talented, asshole.

« Reply #1247 on: May 04, 2011, 08:35 AM »
Hello-hello~
I'm Yon. 20 years old, from Russia, I'm a manly girl. I don't know English well but it's temporary  ;) I'm drawing since childhood, but want to improve myself more.

I like cartoons, including anime. I like eat, sleep and being alive.

I joined Void 'cuz comics battles are fun. Also I want to associate with nice people.

Nice to meet you.

« Reply #1248 on: May 04, 2011, 09:07 AM »
It's always a bit disheartening when you see someone's stuff & it's looking pretty fuckin' slick, but then they're a lot younger than you're expecting them to be.

I think that's one of my major driving forces. The first thing I do when I find an artist is search for their age. "Are they younger than me!?"

Welcome! And way to be so talented, asshole.
;)

And Yon, it's awesome to see you here. Your shit's really cool :D
from Russia, I'm a manly girl.
Though I won't lie, this made me laugh.

« Reply #1249 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38 AM »
Hello-hello~
I'm Yon. 20 years old, from Russia, I'm a manly girl. I don't know English well but it's temporary  ;) I'm drawing since childhood, but want to improve myself more.

I like cartoons, including anime. I like eat, sleep and being alive.

I joined Void 'cuz comics battles are fun. Also I want to associate with nice people.

Nice to meet you.

welcome yon yon yon
I love you guys.....

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

157 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 176.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us