INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1175 on: Jun 10, 2010, 10:46 AM »
Thank you. I feel welcomed. :)

« Reply #1176 on: Jun 29, 2010, 10:26 PM »
Should have probably posted here first but..I wanted to get something out before i changed my mind ;)

Hey, i'm Ransom. I like cake, but not as much as my username suggests, Ransom was taken so i just put the first thing that came to mind :U I'm from New Zealand. Still in high school (though taking painting and photography, of course :) ). I need to start doing more drawing again, aside from the same old character doodles.

I've stalked around here for a little over 2 years, and my original submission to the incubator makes me cringe just at the thought :-[

« Reply #1177 on: Jun 30, 2010, 12:33 AM »
Welcome!

I also couldn't help but notice your DA says you like Billy Talent and The Clash....right on :D~

« Reply #1178 on: Jun 30, 2010, 01:13 AM »
Thanks! And right on indeed :P Sucks that billy talent isn't big enough to come all the way over here, and the clash is no more, though. :'(

« Reply #1179 on: Jun 30, 2010, 01:15 AM »
For The Clash - unfortunately yeah, but they were definitely a great band. Big influence to a lot of people. If I was around during that time, I'd have seen 'em for sure.

« Reply #1180 on: Jun 30, 2010, 02:54 AM »
Hey Ransom:
Attempting a successful submission is like sneaking into the Federal Reserve to steal all them gold bars.
High risk. But the PRIIIIZE!

« Reply #1181 on: Jun 30, 2010, 03:38 AM »
Ah yes, "Submissions." A futile attempt to get yourself allegedly onto a comics site. We have dismissed that claim.

I see your Jacob and raise you a Turian Councilor. ;)

« Reply #1182 on: Jul 02, 2010, 01:37 AM »
Submitting successfully, and like a great wind you shall sweep all before you like... a great wind!

« Reply #1183 on: Jul 02, 2010, 02:09 AM »
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on the void forum ;D

« Reply #1184 on: Jul 08, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Thank you for saving our universe, Commander, and welcome to VOID

« Reply #1185 on: Jul 18, 2010, 07:17 PM »
I'm back after an infernally long period of inactivity (FIVE YEARS!), having graduated from college and all that jazz, and having done very little in the way of art, let alone sequential tarts, in the meantime. So I guess a reintroduction is good! Now, if I can get my old VOID battle profile back... We'll be set! <3
skype me @ sensetonicvi

« Reply #1186 on: Jul 18, 2010, 07:54 PM »
I'm back after an infernally long period of inactivity (FIVE YEARS!), having graduated from college and all that jazz, and having done very little in the way of art, let alone sequential tarts, in the meantime. So I guess a reintroduction is good! Now, if I can get my old VOID battle profile back... We'll be set! <3

You should check out the invitational tournament if you don't haves a character yet. http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11275.0

« Reply #1187 on: Jul 18, 2010, 07:56 PM »
Hiemie! You've forgotten me! I do have a character. Banshee. :) But I can't access my battle account.
skype me @ sensetonicvi

« Reply #1188 on: Jul 18, 2010, 08:02 PM »
Hiemie! You've forgotten me! I do have a character. Banshee. :) But I can't access my battle account.

I liked Banshee. I actually remember the character, but I forgot your name. I apologize. GET TO FIGHTING.

« Reply #1189 on: Jul 18, 2010, 08:05 PM »
HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNT <3 THEN I WILL FIGHT ALL THE TIME, JUST FOR YOU! I guess I should turn off the cruise control. But yeah! I really want to start arting it up around here. Thanks for the kind words, too.
skype me @ sensetonicvi

« Reply #1190 on: Jul 18, 2010, 11:01 PM »
send an email to toast for a password reset, i think that's the issue here.

« Reply #1191 on: Jul 19, 2010, 07:33 AM »
Toast already took care of me. :3 I'm preparing for battle action.
skype me @ sensetonicvi

« Reply #1192 on: Jul 20, 2010, 01:37 AM »
Reintroductions are okay? .____.

I'm Koze. I normally draw colorful dog people but I decided that I was sick of stagnating and needed to branch out. Humans, robots, backgrounds and all sorts of things.

I used to Live in Florida, but I moved to Colorado Springs with my boyfriend (who is stationed out in Fort Carson) and I draw pretty much from sunrise to sunset.

Crossing my fingers that the invitational will be a fun and awesome learning experience and that I gain many nuggets of wisdom from the  void vets 'u'

das it.

« Reply #1193 on: Jul 20, 2010, 03:29 PM »

Hey I'm Mecha, been watching Void for about 5 years now ever since a classmate put up a character did and a couple battles.
Pretty intimidated by this crew so I never gave a shot at it and instead did the college and music endeavours.
Hopefully I can get my character in the Poobah Invitational, but roommates forgot to pay for the internet so I will have to run around resizing and posting my character and some art for qualifications in a way more difficult situation.
If it doesnt work out, thanks for making this sit galvo and toast. It has entertained and taught me alot in the last years.

« Reply #1194 on: Jul 22, 2010, 08:03 AM »
Hello peeps, been lurking and sometimes chatting here already but MAYBE I could try and introduce myself here proper!

My name is Thijs A.K.A Otamie, 22 years od, live in the Netherlands and I'm a beginner animator, after the summer vacation I will start attending a fansy animation school here in the Netherlands. Therefore I really want to get better at my arts and THEREFORE am joining the invitational tourney.

I also sing in a rock/metal/experimental band. So music and drawing are my two favourite hobbies ;D

Aaaand thats about it so far. I don't have any music on-line right now but that might change in the future.

NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!

« Reply #1195 on: Jul 30, 2010, 01:31 PM »
Was gone for about 3 years and kinda back...? Went through some serious heaven and hell since then... Kinda in a limbo much close to hell at this point due to the events in the past year (lost job and drifting from friends to friends place until I get a stable gig among many other things).

So yea... more or less also trying to maintain some form of creativity to further maintain the sanity. So I'm here... again.
Power and wealth to no avail, let only our drinking prevail, a sober man and the sages are both lost through the ages, but all our brave drinkers, never shall die..

« Reply #1196 on: Aug 03, 2010, 11:00 AM »
WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THIS YET

I'm Nix, I'm 23, studying animation with Base at a school in Cupertino.

I've known what I wanted to do since I was a little little kid, wavering between more conventional studies when it appeared I might not have the ability to do it.

I'm poor, but I'm still an artist. I have shitty markers, a tablet that's falling apart and a scanner that hates me but I'll figure out how to make this work >:O 
Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Formerly destructivenix

« Reply #1197 on: Aug 05, 2010, 01:15 AM »
Oh wow, late introduction ahoy D:

Hallo to those I have yet to be aquainted with! I'm jethro-tullzy, illustration student (I WANNA MAJOR IN CAWMICS. AW YEAH.).
Sadly, I don't actually listen to the band jethro tull, I've just always thought that name was amazing.

I found this site through some other sites, and I thought it would be an awesome place to learn from some amazing artists as well as kick my digital media/storytelling ass into shape.

I hope to do commercial work in the future- it would be a dream come true to do comics or concept art for a living, so I'm continuing to work to become awesome at art.

« Reply #1198 on: Aug 05, 2010, 01:15 AM »
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on the void forum ;D

*my face*

« Reply #1199 on: Aug 05, 2010, 02:35 AM »
Was gone for about 3 years and kinda back...? Went through some serious heaven and hell since then... Kinda in a limbo much close to hell at this point due to the events in the past year (lost job and drifting from friends to friends place until I get a stable gig among many other things).

So yea... more or less also trying to maintain some form of creativity to further maintain the sanity. So I'm here... again.
wow, that's rough. I was being passed between family members like a ping-pong ball for a while there. I take it you've found a somewhat steady place to settle then?
Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Formerly destructivenix

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

281 Guests, 4 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us