INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #200 on: Jul 11, 2004, 12:21 AM »
OH MAN. I already introduced myself prior to the uhh "hosting problems" but all that shit was lost and I had to reregister sooooo. HI MY NAME IS ROBBY and i live in chicago. how do you do.

I've been lurking for a couple months, just scoping out the battles and various fighters. I fucking love this website and I think the very CONCEPT is amazing. I'm glad AVT kept pushing me to join. OMG HI BII. :D

Umm I'm still working on my submission. Hopefully I'll have something to show for soon. >:|

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #201 on: Jul 11, 2004, 12:33 AM »
Yooooo whats up man.

WELCOME
Void's like RUM. 
You want some, pour yourself a glass,
 you don't want any, drink coke.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #202 on: Jul 11, 2004, 06:33 AM »
WHOOOOOO, another Chicago boy ... uuh boy, right?

Chicago, and a friend AVT, I like ya already

Now you need to bug her to come back.... we love her, but her last battle had excessive drama during the voting process...
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #203 on: Jul 13, 2004, 08:08 AM »
hey my name is karhne and im new. im synjes brother as well and i hope to do my best  :D  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #204 on: Jul 13, 2004, 08:45 AM »
Yup, thats my annoying brother and whatnot. Hes rather young. He draws a lil better then a few people already accepted to void so I figure I'd let him look at this place. It'll be a good place for him to grow.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #205 on: Jul 14, 2004, 09:09 PM »
this thread's kinda died on its arse it seems
anyhoo, here's my info...

My name's James, I'm from Melbourne Australia. I am one half of the collective known as JamRon. My good friend and I have our own site www.jamron.net which we shamelessly plug to anyone and anythng.
I love drawing in Flash and I'm perfecting my colouring in it as we speak. I've come a long way from just plain vector shapes and plain colours let me tell you  :lol:

I'm naked! :ph34r:

edit: just realised there were 14 page snot 4...therefore i deduced wrong; this thread has not died on its ass ^_^  and i didnt intend on advertising here, just thought id stick it in for that extra bit of info B)
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2004, 11:02 PM by Reign »
Pee Pee...Pee Pee Vagina!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #206 on: Jul 14, 2004, 09:17 PM »
Hey reign.

Ya should really advertise your site on the Promotional Mumbo Jumbo forums and not on this thread.

But hi Anyway.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #207 on: Jul 26, 2004, 12:09 AM »
Hi I'm Illyana

I found out about this site through my brother in law, Sketch. I'm getting mighty obsessed :shocking:  . There was like this three day period in which my computer was down and I felt like i was going through withdrawel.
    I'm 17 living in Queens and my dad picked my name from X-men (colosses's sister).  So you see I was destined to be a comic book reader.
   Maybe someday I'll get off my lazy ass and make a character but for now I'm happy just being a spectater.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #208 on: Jul 26, 2004, 12:22 AM »
Hello Illy. Wow that's unique, to be named after a comic book character...I know my (future, if ever) kid would hate me if I named him after any of my characters (Red would know. He has a list ^_^).

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #209 on: Jul 26, 2004, 01:14 AM »
HEy yo! spectators are always good I spose! welcome!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #210 on: Jul 30, 2004, 09:02 PM »
Hi everyone, I was drawn to this wonderful site by Luniara who posted about it in her dev journal.  I'm 22, and I stay in Georgia (US).  I'm working on sending the chic in my avatar to Void.  Just don't know when that will happen  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2004, 09:07 PM by ScorpionOcean »
[img]http://img.photo

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #211 on: Jul 30, 2004, 09:12 PM »
You people read my journal!? <<;; ...They stalk me..They follow me here too!? AHAHHH haaa! *pulls out hair*
HI,WELCOme!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #212 on: Jul 30, 2004, 09:19 PM »
war :ph34r:  
Pee Pee...Pee Pee Vagina!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #213 on: Aug 18, 2004, 03:48 AM »
hallo... me new here..

i'll be making a char soon, honest..

just lurking around first and seeing how eveyrthing works ^.^

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #214 on: Aug 18, 2004, 09:47 AM »
Welcome, Rookie.  Looking forward to seeing your fighter.
The preceding comment is my opinion, and may be taken as nothing more than such.

Translation:

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #215 on: Aug 19, 2004, 10:17 AM »
Ello people, ive been lurking around these parts for awhile now, Im 17 and I play drums and skate ... i also obviously draw. I live in Pocono Mountain, Pennsylvania na it sucks. Ill have a character in soon till then Nice to meet you people.

By the way the name is Sean B)
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2004, 10:24 AM by Astro Sean »
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #216 on: Aug 19, 2004, 11:27 PM »
weee! my name's Sean too!

and here's a preview of my char, Joe: "Fighter K" (err..still chewing on what name i should call him)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #217 on: Aug 19, 2004, 11:49 PM »
welcome Rookie to you and yer jamacian salamander...you should post him up in the unfinished art section
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #218 on: Aug 24, 2004, 08:14 PM »
Rookie..........what will you be called if ur on void like....years from now?
Go Piss Off Your Momma

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #219 on: Aug 24, 2004, 09:02 PM »
oi, there was a thread like this? hm, were somwquestions in the first post...

Who are you?
jonas, 20 years and with a lust for life. and slacking is my way of life.

Where'd you come from?
sweden, half finish though. went to school where I learned nothing. went n joined the army where I learned next to nothing.

Where you going?
off to bed (0601) and draw out my fighter and get used to him more. off out hunting for jobs so I can pay the rent and eat something else than noodles again. off to take some distance classes so I'll get some grades for design, layout and the sort.

nice to meet you all.
hope to fight you soon. ;)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #220 on: Aug 25, 2004, 02:48 AM »
Rookie..........what will you be called if ur on void like....years from now?
scarce: i guess.. the same thing i'm called everywhere else i go on the net X3 "RooK". ;)

and sorry bout not posting that thingy in the unfinished art section x_x i'm still working on it so i didnt think it was worth showing.

I should be finished all the requirements soon X3. Looking forward to battling.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #221 on: Aug 26, 2004, 07:50 PM »
You know, it's sad how I've been reading these forums for the past couple of months and yet I've never bothered to register  ^_^
I was introduced to this site by my good ol' pal Zombi, and let me just say how much you guys RAWK! I am so impressed by all the talent and hard work that goes into these fights - you guys all get a cookie :D

What else?.... Oh yeah! I was supposed to introduce myself :P

Plain and simple...
Name: Ali
School: Mcmaster Uni.

Alright, now as far as my fighter is concerned - it doesn't exist :P I love to draw and all but I know I wouldn't be able to do it consistantly and under pressure - I'll just sit back and cheer you guys on as well as maybe draw the occational fan art :D

Keep up the awesome work ppls!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #222 on: Aug 27, 2004, 11:38 AM »
GOOD PAL.......???

:cry:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #223 on: Aug 27, 2004, 02:00 PM »
like, I missed this thread completely and when straight to the unfinished works forum. -_-

I'm Kura (never really did like to reveal my real name), and I'm Zato-2two's older brother.  I'm a natural lurker so I'll pop in here and there...and mainly stick around the thread created by me.

I'm going to the bathroom right now. ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #224 on: Aug 27, 2004, 06:04 PM »
Hello everyone, I did what kura did too. .. jumped the the unfinished forum. My name is Juju or fanta5y ( Fan-ta-five-fee or just Fantasy ). I'm Kura-x's girlfriend, that's probably why I know Zato's  address...
Anyway, I draw in "anime" but I'm trying to develop it into something else that's not totally "anime" becuase that's too unoriginal and general- it's just all over the place.
Well, nice meeting you all, see you around. :]

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

288 Guests, 3 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us