INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1150 on: Feb 23, 2010, 11:17 PM »
Hello! I'm PetiteChair.
RedRevolver and PuzzleThing have been telling me to join Void for... years? Yea.
So, now I'm here.

I'm from New York and other than drawing, I like to sew.
I'm not going to school for art just yet. Maybe someday I will. Not sure anymore.

Anyway, I hope we can all have lots of fun together in comic land. <3 <3

« Reply #1151 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:12 PM »
Name's Ernesto.
you can call me ernie, or neto.
I go by Coatl on the main Void page.

Since I was 14 I wanted to draw comics and I'm glad that this site is a great place to practice to not only better yourself but to able meet other artist and build a network.

I'm from Oakland so thanks to my friends I gained a bad habit of using nigga or blood in my vocab but I'm working on it. Anyways I like long walks on the beach ect ect ect.

Hope I can have fun with all you aspiring artist here.

« Reply #1152 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:13 PM »
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another Bay Area Voider around! Hope to see you starting on character submissions soon!

« Reply #1153 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:15 PM »
Name's Ernesto.
you can call me ernie, or neto.
I go by Coatl on the main Void page.

Since I was 14 I wanted to draw comics and I'm glad that this site is a great place to practice to not only better yourself but to able meet other artist and build a network.

I'm from Oakland so thanks to my friends I gained a bad habit of using nigga or blood in my vocab but I'm working on it. Anyways I like long walks on the beach ect ect ect.

Hope I can have fun with all you aspiring artist here.

If you've ever read a comic by RTV, you will know you are free to use those words in your comics.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1154 on: Mar 07, 2010, 06:53 PM »
Heyaaaa

I go by BGibs on the 'tubes. Not much to say about me, I like drawing weird facial expressions on sharks and I'm generally bad at backgrounds. I'm not good, but I'm doing my best to improve.

Haven't been on a forum since my preteens, so.. yeah? Don't really remember internet etiquette that well.

« Reply #1155 on: Mar 07, 2010, 07:09 PM »
We don't let anyone slide on backgrounds here, so this is definitely the place to get better at them.

Other than that, just don't be a jack ass and you're all good.

welcome
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #1156 on: Mar 07, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Nice to meetcha.  I was like you when I first joined, having not used internet as a social tool for a long time.  I worried about internet etiquette too until I realized there was none...

« Reply #1157 on: Mar 08, 2010, 02:17 AM »

Other than that, just don't be a jack ass and you're all good.

Even then, that's not entirely true. But I digress.

WELCOME! :D

« Reply #1158 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:15 PM »
Hey, never actually introduced myself, and figure that I'm only doing it now to say...Hey...I'm still around
Just browsing about and what not. I'm naturally shy so I don't talk much.

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm/was taking Art classes at the local community college. I Plan on going into art and film.
I don't have a whole lot of free time anymore, but I'm still plan on submitting another character once I figure out which one to go with...

But ya back to the point, Hey. How's it going.

« Reply #1159 on: Apr 05, 2010, 01:52 AM »
Heyaaaa

I go by BGibs on the 'tubes. Not much to say about me, I like drawing weird facial expressions on sharks and I'm generally bad at backgrounds. I'm not good, but I'm doing my best to improve.

Haven't been on a forum since my preteens, so.. yeah? Don't really remember internet etiquette that well.

Draw. Now.

« Reply #1160 on: Apr 06, 2010, 07:32 AM »
Hi, I'm new and eager to please. I've basically come here to improve my drawing and writing ability especially as void seems like a harsh and unforgiving mistress. I think we'll get a long nicely. Nice to meet ya!

« Reply #1161 on: Apr 06, 2010, 07:39 AM »
void seems like a harsh and unforgiving mistress.

at least you know what you're getting into! Welcome!  ;D

now get to drawin!!

« Reply #1162 on: Apr 06, 2010, 08:06 AM »
Aye, aye!

« Reply #1163 on: Apr 06, 2010, 08:29 AM »
Heyaaaa

Draw. Now.

drawinnnnnggggallthetime

« Reply #1164 on: Apr 09, 2010, 11:27 AM »
Hi everybody, I'm Bobo.  I just submitted a new character, and am excited to be back with you all.  I'm sure no one, if anyone, remembers me, so I figured I'd introduce myself again.  I live in Utah, going to school to become a doctor someday.  If I don't have tons of battles, now you know why.

« Reply #1165 on: Apr 09, 2010, 01:49 PM »
Bobo, dude. Welcome back! Can't wait to see you back in action, man.

« Reply #1166 on: Apr 09, 2010, 03:15 PM »
Hi everybody, I'm Bobo.  I just submitted a new character, and am excited to be back with you all.  I'm sure no one, if anyone, remembers me, so I figured I'd introduce myself again.  I live in Utah, going to school to become a doctor someday.  If I don't have tons of battles, now you know why.

I'm also a pre-med student ( a little past that stage though only by a bit, more like a med school hopeful at this point) so if you ever wanna talk about that stuff, here I am.

« Reply #1167 on: Apr 09, 2010, 06:10 PM »
Sweet deal, man!  I'm just barely starting my undergrad, so I'll probably have tons of questions and stuff.

« Reply #1168 on: Apr 10, 2010, 05:24 AM »
Wondered why I'd never did this a while ago but:

Yo, Im Darius. Mid 20s thats from MD but hails in NC now. Been on Void for about 2 years behind "Corry" (really went left field with my character I know). Shoes,Music, Pro Wrestling and thrift stores make my world.

« Reply #1169 on: Apr 13, 2010, 08:03 PM »
I always forget to go on these threads XD

Hello! I go by Forever After...everywhere I post art, somtimes Z0MB13 H00K3R =3 I have yet to find a happy place with my art; I'm always searching for ways to improve. I haven't dabbled too much in comic work, mostly because I lose interest too quickly, or I don't know how to draw specific things, but I'd like to remedy that. And this place definitely looks promising =3

I really don't think I'll be going far with my art commercially, not because I don't think I can, but because I like having art as a hobby. I think art as a full time job would totally ruin the passion I have for it.

I like drawing (who'da thunk it!), photography, pin up, martial arts, guns, belly dancing and zombies. =)

I look forward to contributing to this site and viewing some awesome comics <3

« Reply #1170 on: Jun 02, 2010, 10:40 PM »
Hello, I am Orion. I found this place through hearing it on Seqalab and instantly knew that I had to check this place out and, low and behold, I was not disappointed. :)

Well I, like many here I would assume, am an aspiring comic artist. I have been looking for a place like this every since I found Deviantart and, finding that a little lacking in some respects, I come here, ready to test myself and get going.

I myself am a upcoming college sophomore studying Theatre Acting and Fine Arts as well as trying to someday study at SCAD's Sequential Art department to to better round out my abilities.

I am working on a character now, so expect him to show up in the THE INCUBATOR soon. I have been drawing a few concept sketches and planning out a bio and back story comic but I will start up a thread to better show what I have.

Can't wait to get going here. ;)

Is it too presumptuous to post my DA account here? If so then I will keep that at my profile and leave it at that it case you want to see it.

« Reply #1171 on: Jun 02, 2010, 10:56 PM »
Hello and welcome.  It would be fine to post your DA thread, I know I'm curious.  You can start your own Go For Broke thread in case you want to show us works of art you're working on or pieces you want advice on, etc.  Hope you have a fun stay.

« Reply #1172 on: Jun 02, 2010, 11:03 PM »
go for it!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1173 on: Jun 02, 2010, 11:08 PM »
Wonderful!

Here is my profile on DA: http://orionthemuse.deviantart.com/

Enjoy that as you can.

And I will also get on the Go For Broke! once i have some newer stuff completed, though most of what I sketch is hand drawn so I will have to scan a bit but then again it is a part of the process. Still coming soon. :D

« Reply #1174 on: Jun 08, 2010, 01:54 PM »
Welcome!  ;D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

301 Guests, 2 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us