INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1050 on: May 04, 2009, 11:14 PM »
What's up all, Demotyme's my handle. I've known about this site for years, but I didn't have the balls to compete. Nowadays I'm little more confident, so here I am, posts (and character) soon to come.

« Reply #1051 on: May 16, 2009, 09:05 PM »
This is more of a reintroduction for me.  I have a love hate relationship with myself and I'll just leave it at it's a long story. 

But the short of "This" is I was hoping to get a rundown on important things that have happened in the last six to twelve months in the lines of whose been published(and where I can get that tasty tasty imaginative expulsion), who of my favorite characters is dead, what were some real good events I should read.  that sort of shit ya know.

Much appreciation for anyone who decides to throw this dog a bone.
It only hurts when I think.

« Reply #1052 on: May 19, 2009, 10:09 PM »
whatup bros

this is HeyZoos
I ALWAYS MEANT TO RETURN BUT LEFT MY SWEET VOID

BUT I HAVE RETURNED IN HOPES SHE WILL OPEN HER ARMS TO ME ONCE AGAIN

seriously fucking hell where have i been
oh well ive been making some comix developments so get ready to see shit soon

i missed all o ya
holy fuck

« Reply #1053 on: May 19, 2009, 10:10 PM »
YOU BETTER SUBMIT YOUR DAMN CHARACTER HEYZOOS
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1054 on: May 19, 2009, 10:11 PM »
i knew that was coming sssobbbbb
holy fuck

« Reply #1055 on: May 19, 2009, 10:11 PM »
SO I FUCKING WILL

OHOHOHOHOHO
holy fuck

« Reply #1056 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12 PM »
GOOD

Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1057 on: May 19, 2009, 10:14 PM »
radiophonics sneaks out the back door as angie relishes in her temporary joy
holy fuck

« Reply #1058 on: May 21, 2009, 12:08 AM »
Hey, Dahque here.

Art student, yr 11 this year.
Have yet to submit a character, but i'm working on it.
(gawd i feel like such a noob)
Joined a few days ago after stumbling across VOID via deviantART.
Fore more info, check my profile.

http://entervoid.com/profile.php?id=7378

« Reply #1059 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37 AM »
Hi I am neorice, I like wimmenz.
There are no 1-character shows.

« Reply #1060 on: May 27, 2009, 05:35 PM »
Holy crap, so do I!
Small world huh?

« Reply #1061 on: May 29, 2009, 08:50 PM »
hey everybody,

I've been lurking here for god knows how long and finally got up the courage to post something.
I'm 17 years old and my art is pretty damn awful. There's not much else I can say.
I came here because I'm desperate for advice, and because I wanted to challenge myself.

so..um... hi.

« Reply #1062 on: May 30, 2009, 05:46 PM »
Re-introduction.

I was here briefly, like, two years ago, then I vanished, without a trace due to uh.  I'm not even sure why.  Anyway, I probably draw better now, so it's all for the best.  My character I was working on was HARRY MANHANDS.  If anybody remembers that.

I used to work in comics and now I don't anymore (this was an embittering experience), so I'm hoping that reactivating myself here and actually participating this time will result in comix being made, since I still want to draw comics despite the fact that it and I didn't part on great terms (that bitch dumped me!!!!!!!).

« Reply #1063 on: May 30, 2009, 07:09 PM »
I remember Harry Manhands and am still sad he never got submitted.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1064 on: May 30, 2009, 07:47 PM »
I refuse to approve any character you create other than Harry Manhands. I mean this.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #1065 on: May 30, 2009, 07:48 PM »
I refuse to approve any character you create other than Harry Manhands. I mean this.

Totally. Harry Manhands forever.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1066 on: May 30, 2009, 09:40 PM »
WELL FINE THEN SIGHSIGHHHHH

(I was probably going to do that, anyway, since I still think it would be a fun and/or neat thing to do, and it gives me an excuse to draw violence.)

« Reply #1067 on: May 31, 2009, 09:13 AM »
Who is this Harry Manhands, sounds like a pretty cool guy,
eh, probably someone not afraid of anything.

« Reply #1068 on: Jun 04, 2009, 09:25 PM »
Introduction... ok.. here we go...

Hello all!

I'm Meredith, but on almost all boards I use the nick Citarra (the name of a character I had back in 1992!)  I found this place in 2006 because I was on deviantart and found an artist there, delya, had made a character I thought was cool, Nex.  In her description it mentioned Void City and so I came here and read del's comics and a bunch of others. Immediately I loved the place, but as life will do, it got hectic and I had to deal with the real world for a while. 

About a month or so ago I remembered this place and came back. This time I decided I had to join up so I could vote on the comics. But the more I am reading the more I am wanting to try my hand at it.  I've been doing all forms of artwork all my life and the ONE I wanted to try most was comic book style. I had been reading comics (mostly X-Men and their spinoffs) forever and I drew them sometimes, but never in story format.  I went to go to the art institute to learn how to do it, but that year they had canceled the class and I wound up in graphic arts... Graphic art is NOT my idea of art... to me its just advertising and so after working in the field for over a decade I started doing my own thing.  Most recently its been acrylic painting on canvas. I still draw like crazy and am now starting to try to come up with a character to use here in void. I love how you give honest critiques and help people grow as artists here and that's exactly what I need. :)

If any of you want to see some of my previous work its here http://citarra.deviantart.com/

So I guess that's it for the introduction, I suppose the next place I will see you all is hopefully soon in the incubator :)

Nice to meet you all! You are very talented artists, keep up the great works!
Citarra

« Reply #1069 on: Jun 07, 2009, 06:08 AM »
Hello folks, my name is Dalonte and I want to make comics.  I found out about void a couple of years ago and thought it was a pretty cool idea.  But  I didn't join...  time passed and I kinda faded away from the internet.  Completely by accident I rediscovered Void and I felt strongly about doing it this time.  So here I am.  Hope to improve/gain some skills here and get some good feedback from the community.

Peace,
Afrobot

« Reply #1070 on: Jun 14, 2009, 09:50 PM »
GREAT ZEUS'S BEARD! I've been here many months and never noticed this particular board.

REGARDLESS, I'll introduce me, though I really do doubt (in a non-emo way; I really do doubt. I know I sure don't.) that anyone gives a damn~!

GREETINGS, my name is Rachel P. You can call me Hachi - it's a nickname I acquired, but I don't feel like telling you how. I live in the United States. I'm in high school. That's all I'm going to say about my name, location and age 'cause I don't like telling internet-folk much about those three topics.
I came to VOID many, many moons ago via deviantART. I found a dress-up flashgame of Vinca Pervinca, and through Deji's page, made my way here. I liked it well enough to set me up a little account, if only for voting and commenting purposes.

If anybody's interested (I don't expect so), my dA username is the same as it is here; kirei-kuro. It's mostly nature photography and pixel-dolls. I have a bit of a knack for the two. I draw a lot, and I'm not too bad, but I don't have a scanner or any fancy editing programs on my computer so I don't really upload any of my work.

I like drawing, photography, cartoons/comics (including, but not limited to, anime/manga), music, and learning foreign languages - it's "my thing" -  and all that good stuff. At school, I'm a light technician for Drama Club. I like me my theatre.

As far as my time here at VOID goes, I intend to upload some characters over the summer (so, for me that's now through August twenty-somethingth) and do a battle or two, using a buddy's scanner. Will they look really bad in comparison to the other artists here? Yeah. Do I care, especially considering I don't have all them fancy programs? Nah. Not much.
Anyway, I want to do some battles because I need to work on comic formatting, backgrounds, and repeatedly drawing the same character(s). Basically, like many others, I came to improve.

I guess that's all there is to know. Onward and upward~!
Mm...yes.

« Reply #1071 on: Jun 15, 2009, 05:14 AM »
welcome!
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #1072 on: Jun 20, 2009, 06:42 PM »
Hell yes to Harry Manhands. Hell yes.

DERP I AM A LOSER WHO HAS BEEN LURKING VOID SERIOUSLY SINCE LIKE 2005. FAIL. Even so I am a NEEEWWB, but i understand a lot of voidisms and I miss the vets.
I am Manda :I  I'm too polite for my own good. Also, grammar nazi, HAIL! Even though I abuse internet lingo.
ADD child on SPEEEEEED

« Reply #1073 on: Jun 28, 2009, 07:34 AM »
been lurking here for months, but I only check back when I feel like it..

anyway, I'm Rosen, or Noct if you prefer to call me by my user name, of course, those aren't my real name XD I can safely say that I'm not really comfortable with spreading my real name in the interwebs, but maybe you'll found it somewhere.. somewhere..

I come from a chaotic country in the southeast Asia, yes I like to play guessing games cos it's just fun to see people twisting their face all over from thinking the answer, and no English isn't my mother language, I might spout some nonsensical Engrish all over the place
whoever thought my cool English usage in my char bio was from my own brain might be slightly disappointed, I had my friend beta them for me XD;

and I'm currently going nowhere, I'm doing this just so I can get more comfortable drawing comics and practicing on many fields along the way. in the future I want to be able to live from drawing or what I actually like to do.
stumbling my way in VOID *no actually, someone particular made me unable to avoid VOID for some reason* and I thought 'hey, I should go and do some kickass works here, maybe make a character or two and battle them all, in team or solo' thus that's my reason to be here..

so, nice to meet you all ^^

PS: I won't be actively battling until mid-July due to piling appointments, plans and promises *sighs*

« Reply #1074 on: Jun 28, 2009, 07:54 AM »
Hi, post some art :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

307 Guests, 5 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us