INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #1025 on: Feb 09, 2009, 11:20 AM »
I'm Sjoerd and people say I'm an ice giant but I'm not sure. I've been over at WfA for quite some time but why dance at only one wedding.
I got a sudden urge to kill someone just now!

« Reply #1026 on: Feb 18, 2009, 11:24 AM »
Hello my real name is Robert but online I go by William_Duel or some variation thereof (in other places as Geneticangel9).  I found this site like a little over a week ago but I have obsessed since.  I thank Slade13 because he had registered in another forum and through that person I was able to find Void.  I produce characters like a factory (in fact a whole little world exists in my head) but I am presenting a new original character I thought up on finding Void.  I have an idea for another character but one at time is best I suppose.  I am in college, work part time and am attempting to finish my Biology degree (phew six classes left).  Art may be my hobby but it is my passionate hobby and I want more than anything to improve.  I am both parts artist and scientist, but who knows how good I am at either?  Lol.  But yeah obsession has forced me to find time to draw amid exams and such (i'm sick I tell you).

« Reply #1027 on: Feb 21, 2009, 03:57 PM »
Hey, im Conor.
Im 16 (sophmore) and live in New York. I found the wonders of void through lysol jones' deviantart page. Tried to make a character last year but he died in the incubator. Im back with my new character chutney the jackalope who's incubating right now. Lookin foward to battling you guys!
Yeah I know, right?

« Reply #1028 on: Feb 24, 2009, 01:18 PM »
Hi. Do we need an introduction? Or are we cool?

Whatever. 24. Female. Graduated with a BA in animation from Art Institutes International MN and am working as a deli clerk. Currently living at home. Looking into going back to school to gain something more lucrative.

Yeah, fill in the blanks.

But I really love art and, you and me? Gonna have fun.

« Reply #1029 on: Feb 28, 2009, 12:31 PM »

Who are you?
Garrett T. Black. I am a 17 year old student photographer who is really into art. Currently I live in New Hampshire of the USA

Where'd you come from?
Deviantart. A person who is an inspiration to me posted a link here and I really liked the look and feel of the fourms!

Where you going?
I Actually have to leave right now for work  ;D I'll be back on later!

« Reply #1030 on: Mar 18, 2009, 09:18 PM »
you know.....i never actually introduced myself...I'm real knew to this blog thing sad to say...

Mark Baiz
From Trinidad and Tobago
Live in Melbourne, FL-for the obsessives
drawing since 8yrs old, drawing comics since i was 12, self thought all the way....but would love to go to school....i just can't afford it....<sniff>
anyways

i drew seven comics when i was homeless living in a park in S Florida and i think it's safe to say that I'm more than open and ART is my passion...i wanna eventually have my own production, and I'm now practicing 2D animation with "Toon Boom"

And that's' all i can think of. I'm not gonna give out my SSN of DMV# but i'll show a pic of me if anyone wants to know.

But you could find me on Myspace at myspace.com/markbaiz

and......i thinks that's........yea........that's about as proper as an introduction can get.......

RIGHT?!?!?!
Markbaiz.com

« Reply #1031 on: Apr 02, 2009, 09:07 PM »
Allright Howdy my names Jake also known as Sleezmeister on Entervoid and here on the boards, Funkinis on Deviantart, and either Laserfist or LaserFassad on almost everything else. I  am a short Mexican who loves himself some comics and video games. Im possibly the youngest person on Entervoid and I havent been able to put art up becuase Ive been having scanner problems. I plan on getting a new scanner soon.If you wanna talk about comics(mainly Marvel) or the Mother video game series my Gmail is Feelinfisty@gmail.com .Oh yeah I forgot Im from Delray Beach Florida and now live in LakeWorth Florida.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2009, 09:10 PM by Sleezmeister »

« Reply #1032 on: Apr 03, 2009, 09:15 PM »
Howdy ya'll, PEOLACUREI here!

Anyway, I'm a budding graphic design student from California, man, and I like drawing and sequential are and things like that. I just set up base in the GO FOR BROKE! board, I think that's where I can dump sketches for ya'll to see ;d

I'm midniteBLAZE on deviantArt, theJollity and/or Jolls everywhere else :d

Lookin' forward to interacting with ya'll more on the forums, and hopefullyeventually IN BATTLE~
I used ya'll four times in this intro.

« Reply #1033 on: Apr 06, 2009, 08:51 PM »
Yo!  I was at first a writer, then a photographer, and now I'm learning how to draw (second year, woot woot!)  Glad to see there are plenty of you mates and loves interested in the same area.  So~ I'm a high schooler, bleh, and typically busy in reality (between my job, volunteering, clubs as I'm attending High School full time and then there's the schoolwork).  ECK.

Anyways, Spring Break is around the corner; Baby!  Glad for that, and joined the site to improve my general anatomy -- also to try out the comic style.  The original intention was to stalk Lexy, but she's retired~ oh well.  Feel free to call me; Twisted, Charley, Dani, Suga, or whatever dub that I approve of.

NOA, nuff 'bout me.  How's everybody doin'?

« Reply #1034 on: Apr 07, 2009, 10:08 PM »
are you going to make all your posts bold?

i foresee that getting old fast.

« Reply #1035 on: Apr 07, 2009, 10:37 PM »

What he meant to say was "Welcome to void!"

right Kuro? :D

« Reply #1036 on: Apr 08, 2009, 06:07 AM »
yeah...
of course...
after </b>

« Reply #1037 on: Apr 08, 2009, 09:31 AM »

What he meant to say was "Welcome to void!"

right Kuro? :D

Exactly, ain't no need to be all crude at Martha, she just went bold because that's how she was feeling.

Fo real realz Hux, give her a break.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #1038 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:19 AM »
dear jack,

i didn't know we weren't allowed to hassle people for the way they posted on the forum.
it won't happen again.

-J

« Reply #1039 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:45 AM »
Yes, let's scare away new people.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #1040 on: Apr 08, 2009, 11:02 AM »
dear jack,

i didn't know we weren't allowed to hassle people for the way they posted on the forum.
it won't happen again.

-J

I loled right in the middle of class..... I love you kuro, have mah babies plz

« Reply #1041 on: Apr 08, 2009, 11:22 AM »
kinky
By air

« Reply #1042 on: Apr 08, 2009, 11:39 AM »
Yes, let's scare away EVERYONE.

Relevant!

Hello new person also. The bold text is weird but its not the worst.

We've had all green posts before, i've seen all red. At least i can read it.

« Reply #1043 on: Apr 17, 2009, 03:16 AM »
Kuro, you need to be able to become more tolerantto other people because yourself ain't perfect.
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #1044 on: Apr 28, 2009, 09:21 PM »
Hello, my name is Peter Timony and I'm a writer o' comics. I also draw some, but mostly I write. My twin brother usually draws the stuff I write cus he's good at it.

You can read my comics over at my website, www.twincomics.com, or you can read the Zuda comic (THE NIGHT OWLS) that I do with my twin brother over here: http://www.zudacomics.com/the_night_owls

« Reply #1045 on: Apr 29, 2009, 06:53 PM »
peter timony:

Night Owls is AWESOME. Clever, tongue in cheek funny, well drawn; I only made it halfway through but I'm already hooked. I hope you two continue to produce this awesome comic whatever happens at the end of Zuda.

« Reply #1046 on: May 01, 2009, 09:54 AM »
Hey, Thanks! Don't worry, we'll be doing another 60 pages of Night Owls at least. And we just put out a PDF commentary on the first 120 pages, which you can find here: www.nightowlscomic.com

Peter

« Reply #1047 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37 PM »
Hi, I'm new here. Sorta. I mean, I lurked around and whatnot because my friend Airlight goes here. Only I'm not half as good as he is by any means haha. I'll probably not enter in anything here for a while, I've got a long way to go before I think I'll be ready. I've only ever done like...very few comic pages in my life so I really suck at drawing them. Backgrounds I also have problems with, but they've gotten better since I started college. Right now I'm a student in traditional animation, 1st year. Next year I'll be going into 3D animation/Game Design =).  You can call me Ben, I'm 18, almost 19 (will be in June). Some of my hobbies include making music, and playing video games. I was aiming to release a demo CD over the summer but my comp died, so I have to wait until I get a new one so I can transfer my recordings over since the h-drive is fine and all.

So chances are I'll just be poking around your tutorials section for a while seeing what I can pick up. There doesn't happen to be a good tutorial around here on the proper way to panel is there? Just wondering since I never saw any ^^. I also won't be entering because I do not have a computer anymore like I said, it kind of died. Right now I'm using my sisters laptop to type this haha.

I'm bad at intros. So uhh, yo.

« Reply #1048 on: May 03, 2009, 01:29 PM »
Hey, you should post some of your art/pages in Go For Broke-- we can help you out. :3

« Reply #1049 on: May 03, 2009, 01:31 PM »
Sure thing, I don't have a whole lot to really show since I haven't done a lot of digital art since college started, and my scanner is borked too. But I'll go scrounge up my really cruddy quick stuffs. Unfortunately I do not have any backgrounds up for show since most of mine I've done were done in class, which means I'd have to scan them in heh.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

289 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us