INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #975 on: Oct 21, 2008, 02:38 PM »
brandon, we're mostly big fans here. do you really need to introduce yourself? haha glad you're here!

-J

« Reply #976 on: Oct 21, 2008, 02:41 PM »
B-B-Ba---Battle...

....B-Battle me?

« Reply #977 on: Oct 21, 2008, 03:22 PM »
Nice to see you on here Brandon, I really enjoyed King City
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #978 on: Oct 21, 2008, 04:53 PM »
Fuck, did James con you into coming here?

Either way, great to see you around.

« Reply #979 on: Oct 21, 2008, 11:32 PM »
Brandon!
What is that sound effect coming from the bike? Is that Spanish?

Hey Andre!
It's a backwards G so gnnnnn.

And thanks for the internet love. James didn't bully me into it but I'm sure he'll show up to abuse me soon.
either way I like the stuff on here.

« Reply #980 on: Oct 23, 2008, 02:30 AM »
I was wondering where all the cupcakes had gone.

« Reply #981 on: Oct 28, 2008, 08:28 PM »
HAHAHAH.

WHO ate all the pies.

« Reply #982 on: Oct 28, 2008, 09:56 PM »
Hello Void.

I'm Nova, and I can't quite remember how I got here but I clicked here from some where liked the premise and here I am! Giving my life away to the noble cause of selling my soul to art in yet another way (who needs free time, or a job, or friends, or food...or anything else).  And trying desperately to get the Igmonster (aka Iggy) done to introduce to you all as my first attempt as a character on void.

Sadly I don't have any art to show off here, nothing I've gotten scanned yet anyway but you can be sure to see it soon (once I get that damned scanner to stop tauting me with it's evil manacle laughter.)

So until then beware for I am lurking and watching you all!

K?

« Reply #983 on: Nov 03, 2008, 07:12 AM »
hello everyone i like comics and hopefully will have a character soon... the end >:(

« Reply #984 on: Nov 03, 2008, 02:47 PM »
I didn't see this before!

I'm Jake, and I'm an aspiring cartoonist. I'm seventeen, and plan on submitting a character to void named Daegal. I have his bio and design sheet in the incubator (sequentials soon to come). I've skulked around void a while, checking out battles, characters etc. There's so much amazing tallent on this site, it's crazy. I guess for now I'm using this forum to get the other voiders opinions on my would-be fighter. Maybe some fanart and other forum activities later once I get going in void.

everyone here is awesome.
hopefully i will join the void soon.

-JPS
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2008, 02:51 PM by necrotoaster »

« Reply #985 on: Nov 03, 2008, 07:03 PM »
I didn't see this either, I am Michael... I am 25, an aries, I like long walks on the beach and twisted sister albums. I have malignant disdain for Anime and like drawing picture books. There is more stuff here-----> www.michaelharris.carbonmade.com
your sig is too big! -the management

« Reply #986 on: Nov 04, 2008, 07:20 AM »
eff u anime hater!!!!1111111oneeleven
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #987 on: Nov 04, 2008, 11:57 PM »
Hello Everyone,
     My name is Gary James Walker. I’m 44yo and living in Canberra, Australia. For the last 19 years I’ve been a computer programmer working on mainframe and personal computers and am now unofficially retired, living off my dwindling life savings.
     Why am I here? I have been alone most of my life which has given me lots of time to daydream. Over the last few years I have written down many of those daydreams into short stories, but some are more visual and need to be transformed into pictures, comic pages, mini comics or graphic novels. As I have no drawing experience, I decided to join VOID to help me improve my artistic skills. So, over the last few months, I’ve been learning how to draw, how and when to use my vector program (Corel Draw) and bitmap editor (Corel Photo Painter), what size my pencils and digital documents should be, and so on. And now, I’m ready to join VOID, and to find out if my high opinion of my wit and humour is delusional or delightful and my ability to tell a story woeful or wondrous!
     I should also mention that I’m not that interested in slugfests, so most of my character’s comics will not be about fighting, but competing in other ways. And that reminds me, while I was going around VOID and reading the comments, lots of reviewers complained that the fights and locations were hackneyed, so I daydreamed of a VOID City with a more complete set of locations for competitions. I created a map of interesting places, but I found out that VOID Council does not want any maps of VOID. It doesn’t want things to get too prescriptive, so, what I’ll do is raise interesting challenges at each of these locations, roughly one a month for the next 30 or so months. Should be fun!
     Also, my preferred way of doing things is to issue challenges for 4-way competitions via the Forum/ News/ VOID City Current Events/ Challenges. I will make mention of those challenges in TheForestDragon’s Bio. The Bio/ Diary will also mention any questions or suggestions that I raise in the forums which I will be raising once a week for the next umpteen weeks.
     Okay, I’m now off to submit my character, Snakeskin, for approval. After that I have a bunch of questions and suggestions to offload in the Forum/ News/ News&Updates/ Suggestions for the VOID Councillors. And after that, a question for the community posted to Forum/ Help. And then, once my character has been approved, I will issue my first challenge at VOID City’s Botanical Gardens.

« Reply #988 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:01 PM »
Welcome Welcome Welcome Gary, Jake, Nova, Michael and unnamed bicentennial man!

edit: Jake is it possible that you're abe_stryker on lj?
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2008, 06:04 PM by vanilla wafer »

« Reply #989 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:58 PM »
edit: Jake is it possible that you're abe_stryker on lj?

nope. my livejournal name is jakeradicalyes. why?
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2008, 07:04 PM by necrotoaster »

« Reply #990 on: Nov 06, 2008, 07:11 AM »
nope. my livejournal name is jakeradicalyes. why?

I suggested to another 17-year-old Jake (abe_stryker) on livejournal to come here, but I guess it's just some weird coincedence, haha.

« Reply #991 on: Nov 19, 2008, 12:53 PM »
Welcome Welcome Welcome Gary, Jake, Nova, Michael and unnamed bicentennial man!

ha ha oh my name is Erik

« Reply #992 on: Nov 20, 2008, 08:29 AM »
Hey guys, I'm back, two- soon to be three- years older (and wiser?) then when I first posted. I was looking through my old photobucket account, and found ancient Void stuff that I never submitted because I was too scared.

Will be getting some stuff up soon, even just Jams 'n such... I'm playing around with a few character designs... Look out for some cool stuff soontimes.

« Reply #993 on: Dec 05, 2008, 05:44 PM »
Um.
Hi, I'm Graves! I swear I'm not an emo kid, despite what the name might imply.
This site looks pretty cool, I like art, and I wanna learn how to kick ass with comics.
Right now I'm watching  Sleeping Beauty on Youtube, the battle between Phillip and Maleficent. I'm going to draw some dragons now because of it.
Don't judge me.

« Reply #994 on: Dec 07, 2008, 07:16 AM »
I've never been good at this introduction shit. Hi. I can't wait to get round to getting my ass kicked, really, but my computer screwed itself over and now nothing works.
Technology hates my guts, shit will happen. Shit includes accidental double-posting.

« Reply #995 on: Dec 10, 2008, 02:40 PM »
Hello, I'm perca. I draw stuff and I'm at San Francisco till March getting lost around town. Anyone near the city that would like to give me a city tour guide or at least laugh at my Brazilian face for this sad fate????? *winks winks*

I'm serious guys, meet me or I'll cry forever. I draw stuffs!!!! *dork*

sorry if this is off topic, I wasn't able to find a place to post plus creating a new topic just for this would be kinda narcisit.

I'm a new person at USA, does that count?

« Reply #996 on: Dec 10, 2008, 04:50 PM »
Hello, I'm perca. I draw stuff and I'm at San Francisco till March getting lost around town. Anyone near the city that would like to give me a city tour guide or at least laugh at my Brazilian face for this sad fate????? *winks winks*

I'm serious guys, meet me or I'll cry forever. I draw stuffs!!!! *dork*

sorry if this is off topic, I wasn't able to find a place to post plus creating a new topic just for this would be kinda narcisit.

I'm a new person at USA, does that count?

AIM me!  8D
No man or beast or kitty-cat or doggy is going to drag me down.

« Reply #997 on: Dec 10, 2008, 04:53 PM »

« Reply #998 on: Dec 10, 2008, 06:57 PM »
I just got accepted, so I figured I'd post something here.

Unfortunately, my ability to introduce myself comfortably was lost in a tragic boating accident...so I'll just say hello and be on my way.

« Reply #999 on: Dec 11, 2008, 09:54 PM »
Who are you? No, Who are you? Cause I know I'm a rainbowcoloredheadpukefox/dino
Where'd you come from? The depths of a small town called Anchorage, Alaska
(And no I cannot see Russia from my Backyard)
Where you going? Eh? probaly to bed soon, I is tired =.=
Maybe finish my characters intro pages >.>

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

399 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us