I like guns.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #951 on: Jul 24, 2008, 09:47 PM »
Oh, my mistake, Mr. Sex.
And I'm good to hear we can be friends.

« Reply #952 on: Aug 10, 2008, 10:11 AM »
Who are you?
 I'm anteater, I'm an art student and work at a radio station. 23 and fairly laid back. I like to draw and when I stumbled on this site via Seel, I lurked awhile, now I've decided to join.

Where'd you come from?
 I come from the south at the moment, Louisiana and from an interestin path in life.

Where you going?
*chuckles* I'm heading you're way. At full force. And there's no stopping me.

Well, what else should I say, I'm pretty much a crackhead for music, hence my job and I'm an artlover, hence the major. I like bolona.....I'm really tryin to fiure out what to say....hmm...I guess I'll just let you guys ask the questions, how's that sound? I'll answer tothe best of my abilities
There's something not quite right about this.
But I love it.

« Reply #953 on: Aug 10, 2008, 11:55 PM »
Who are you? A friend of Zato2-Two, we attended an art class together a while back. He advertised the place and I've been working up the gaul to hone my skills to get here. He showed me Warsaw, Galvo (the fight involving Lefty and George), Tulio and Violent Kei.

Where'd you come from?
Well you see when a mom and dad love each other very much...

Alright, California.

Where you going?
Depends hopefully able to master the art of media. From inking with Copics to doing a flash vid battle. But basically to progress as an artist.

As for anything else... I hope to create some memorable battles.
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2008, 12:41 AM by JunoZXV »

« Reply #954 on: Aug 11, 2008, 09:23 AM »
My name is Jack. I just wish people would introduce  themselves more naturally and not try to make a big gay spectacle of themselves.

Post a drawing in your introduction, that'll help us know you better.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #955 on: Aug 11, 2008, 09:50 AM »
Hello My Name is : Sean Jude Elsasser

I have this deep hatred for Jack. It's a passion of violence I can not overcome.

p.s - Listen to Charles Bronson.
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #956 on: Aug 12, 2008, 07:19 PM »
Hiya! I'm DoD-- a complete and utter newb to the site. I've been following along with a bunch of the comics after stumbling on a few of Delya Barrio's battles, and only just got a spark of insanity going to actually get off my lazy arse and tack together a proper VOID fighter. Hopefully I can improve a sizable amount in a year or so before I get shipped off to college.
Anywho, I'm a 17-year-old Canuck that spends far too much time staring at a computer screen while drawing a sad excuse of a comic since fifth grade, planning to head for Alberta College of Art and Design to major in Character Concept or Storyboarding if I get the chance. I still have a lot to learn, though, so I'm hoping VOID's vast potential will entice me into improving drastically. x3
Prepare to be probably punished although only in possibility by the punnish potted petunia of peculiarity!

Yeah, I'll stop now. 

« Reply #957 on: Aug 17, 2008, 04:38 AM »
Hi! I'm Panda. I found this site through a chance link from an artist who has still yet to join, I think. I've been slowly browsing through the site, and hope to submit a character soon! I currently live in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm going to bed soon because it's late and I am sleep-deprived.

I think I still have a long way to go as an artist, but I'm here to learn :D Nice to meet you all!

« Reply #958 on: Aug 17, 2008, 06:59 PM »
well my names sheltz , i'm an island kid from st.lucia , self taught artist  just looking to improve himself , i mostly like doing digipainting and messing with illustrator. what i would like to accomplish is better drawings , so i can colour my own stuff. anyways hope you enjoy my stay here

« Reply #959 on: Aug 19, 2008, 08:44 AM »
Hello everyone. I am new here.
I've been taking part in These Duels before I come here. I enjoy it there. One of my friends suggested me to join here to have a chance to improve my art since I am having troubles finding someone to challenge there. It is difficult to find someone free there, at least for me. Well, only thing disappointing me is that it has to be in a comic format. I am more into flash animation format than comics, but I do enjoy reading comics when the it appeals to me.
So, I think I'll be a reader here and maybe find out more about the good comics here.

I am still on the state of getting my first impression here. So, please make me feel welcome.

« Reply #960 on: Aug 19, 2008, 10:26 AM »
Well, only thing disappointing me is that it has to be in a comic format. I am more into flash animation format than comics

i find it disappointing you find drawing comics so disappointing...

-J

« Reply #961 on: Aug 26, 2008, 08:24 PM »
Hey there ive been registered here for months but i forgot about the place until Kon linked me to his new comic yesterday. So here i am and working on my first character sheet.

This is the guy (use a stock photo as reference for this, wont be doing it on the sheet tho, since i want it to be 100% original... and hand drawn)

Also, even tho i havnt really joined in on the party ive already recruited two more people for the site and working on a third one. This site is great, i hope ill get lots of inspiration from this place :)

Also, have a close-up of jazz legend Benny goodman that i made not too long ago (Yes pixelart is my hobby)

(Ok enough images for an introduction :P)

So hey im a swedish guy who likes to draw, pixel and paint(traditional paint, not digital stuff)
I was introduced to this site first by Zsabreuser and later reintroduced by Kon. So you can thank or curse those two for me being here :P

« Reply #962 on: Aug 27, 2008, 05:50 PM »
Hello Void,

My name is over there on the left.

I work with production graphics at my 9-5, a lot of shitty commercial art. In my spare time I work on making cool fine art.
I do some art shows and things like that. Know many things about printing for production and adobe software. I graduated art school in 03 and i'm still paying for it, blah blah blah, etc.. etc...

I have lurked here for a while, commented and voted and stuff , have acquired good knowledge from the forum tutorials, etc.. and I think it is the best art community I have found on the web so far. I have only recently started my first "real" comic and I am enjoying the process, although it takes me forever to ink.  I am also currently working on my fighter submission and hope to post it to the incubator soon.   

Here is some thing I did recently with markers and digital tones.

« Reply #963 on: Sep 28, 2008, 12:13 AM »
Hey Voiders,
I followed a link off of Foo Ray's Deviant art and thought this looked cool. I have to admit I'm not much of a sequencial artist, or even a story teller really. I just like making Charachters. I've been doing it for about 17 years now, just making characters. The stories are interchangable and I typically start hating them and change them after a while, but the characters stay the same pretty much.

I'm hoping you voiders can give me tips on how to flesh out my characters a bit. I try to make them as "realistic" as I can, I like my characters to age, and be racially diversified, and to have families with evil brothers and what not. Maybe people help me narrow them down a bit, I have about 30. ^^;  I think my biggest draw back is that I have a maybe less then a quarter of bad characters to good characters, and maybe a fifth of my characters are guys.

Anyway, I shoould stop rambling about my characters. There is more to me that my charachters, like I should be in bed because I have to get up for church in the morning. :P
Anyway here are some recent character sketches I've been working on. To give you a little taste of what I can do, ... all I can do really... 

« Reply #964 on: Sep 29, 2008, 07:09 PM »
Dear Freakconformist, Josh, BornLoser, Guzu, Sheltz, Panda, DoD, Juno, The Walrus--I mean, The Egg Man:

Welcome to our world.  Forgive us the delayed welcome wagon.

« Reply #965 on: Sep 30, 2008, 08:47 AM »
sup!

Dustin, 23
Animation student at the Art Institute of Ft Lauderdale.
I had a character here a while ago, but i never got my first battle put up and got discouraged.
Now i want to try again, and hoping to learn a few things along the way.
(and believe it or not, powerz used to look up to me!)

« Reply #966 on: Oct 07, 2008, 09:25 AM »
Hello Voiders...Voidies...Voidians.....
Hello Everyone Im Ryan "A.K.A" Baou and want to say hi to everyone.  My friend sent me a link showing me some of the comics here  I am a Huge!! comic/ manga fan and really liked some of the stuff i saw and always wanted to learn how to draw like that my self. Im hopeing to meet some new friends and sharpen what little skill i have.
*  if anyone wants to chat on msn my MSN is Baou@live.com  *

And at FC, Freakconformist lol dont get that down on your self those sketches are awsome i have only drawn 2 maybe 3 characters as well as any of those there.

*my best character* (shes suppose to look evil)

(also its not shaded because im still learning photoshop just got it 2 days ago has a 2% knowledge about it hope to be able to color it and touch it up soon.)
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2008, 06:18 PM by Baou »

« Reply #967 on: Oct 10, 2008, 01:38 AM »
Er . . . hi.

Marco, sometimes Mercaius. I sketch and draw as a hobby, and have been an on-again/off-again lurker of this site for maybe 2-3 years or so, though I've only begun seriously inspecting the place recently.

Example piece I drew.

So yeah, I understand a little about line thickness, depth, perspective . . . but I only draw in pencil 99% of the time. Heck, I draw most of my stuff with a #2 7 mm mechanical pencil, by my casual habits. It's been over ten years since I've been involved with an online art community, so I'm hoping that getting into this might help me begin to push my own boundaries as an artist again. I'm still trying to get a working Photoshop, and own no tablet, so I don't really plan on winning very often for quality in all honesty, but I can live with that. My only concern is about letting this affect my college workload, so I'm not really sure yet how I should balance this with my social and academic activities.

« Reply #968 on: Oct 15, 2008, 09:09 AM »
My handle is Orange Soda Wolf (used everywhere)
I am coming from the end of high school and now stuck in a slum of not knowing where to go.

I have been drawing my whole life, and in the past eight years i have been drawing silly comics for my friends sake, but after awhile of nothing but thinking,

I want to make childrens books and become a full time (or at least paid) cartoonist.

-_- but i still have a long way to go and much to much to learn.

« Reply #969 on: Oct 21, 2008, 11:14 AM »
Hola.

I'm Brandon Graham and I draw comic books.
King city, Multiple warheads , pillowfight etc.
I'm marooned on an island so I figured it be a good time to sign up.
Here's a 2 page thing from my new book

« Reply #970 on: Oct 21, 2008, 12:11 PM »
whoa, brandon graham? damn son

what island we're talkin about here?
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #971 on: Oct 21, 2008, 01:26 PM »
Bowen it's outside of Vancouver BC.
I'm hiding out trying to get my next stuff done.

« Reply #972 on: Oct 21, 2008, 01:35 PM »
Great, now I'll have to spend the rest of my afternoon looking at that pic >:I
By air

« Reply #973 on: Oct 21, 2008, 01:46 PM »
Brandon!
What is that sound effect coming from the bike? Is that Spanish?

« Reply #974 on: Oct 21, 2008, 02:18 PM »
Whoa man, I've been looking at your stuff for a long time, good to have you here!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

437 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 449.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us