INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #925 on: May 16, 2008, 09:18 PM »

UUUMMMhhrrm..
I may or may not try to make a fighter. I think it would be a nice goal to work up to.  definately don't think I'm really 'there' yet.

I spake too much

You should try posting some of your art in the "GO FOR BROKE!" boards, we'll all give you helpful critiques. Speaking from experience all artist are their worst critics. It's highly likely that you're better than you think.

Ducks eat for free at subway!

« Reply #926 on: May 19, 2008, 05:31 AM »
Wow. I should have joined this place a while ago, but i got terribly shy.

Anyway, here I am. Hello. I'm 18 years old and want to learn to do comics. Now that I've said that I can go and draw something to post later.
Also, please try and be patient with my bad English, it's really not my strongest language.

« Reply #927 on: May 25, 2008, 03:03 AM »
Hey u guys :]...

My name is Jason(or ist it?),I'm 16, born in Bulgaria, have been living in Holland for the past 6 years and im moving to France in few months to live on my own. I'm graduating from highschool this year (justa couple of weeks left :D) and I will be studying ''Game-Desing and Architechture'' in Montpelier next year.

Ive been lurking around Void for a couple of months and I convinced myself this is pretty much the best way for me to improve not only my graphic skills but my planning capabilities aswell (I'm not that good with deadlines and all :( ). After some consulting with some friends and my art teacher(of all people) who all gave me some positive feedback.. I decided to have a go at this after all...  ;D

As far as my experience with comics goes. Ive read alot of comics when I was a kid, sadly there weren't really that many ''good''  comics in the former Soviet Republic of Bulgaria  :'( , but if there were any, ive read em all  ;D . I've been drawing comics ever since i came to Holland and I've actually drawn comics for my highschool-newspaper. Back then it wasnt exactly 'Void material'' but héy, it was a start  ;D
After  I changed schools in 2002, the art teachers advised me ( aggressively) to study some daVinci to actually get an idea of Body Proportions... Anatomy .. you know. And thts pretty much it...

sry for the long bio  :P :)

Looking foreward to competing with you guys but first i need to get my Photoshop/Painter skills up.Everything ive ever put on paper has been inked with a quilll and coloured with watercolor paint, so i need to work on that  :)

Cheers

Jason
Who ever said chocolate is the ultimate aphrodisiac, never encounterd vodka cherrytini's

« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26 PM »

Um, hi, I'm new.  (Obviously, as I wouldn't be posting here otherwise.)

My name is Alita, I'm 16, and I hope to be submitting a character to the Incubator soon.

Thanks...

« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2008, 09:39 PM »
No it isn't.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #930 on: Jun 01, 2008, 11:50 PM »
Hi. I'm Love Tank, and I promise I'm trying to come up with something suitable for consideration. At the moment, I don't want to be utterly boring, so I'm taking my time about it. Great to be a part of this site; I love the concept and the work that comes from it.

« Reply #931 on: Jun 03, 2008, 06:36 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Evil-spark-dragon, and I've been here a while but only JUST actually started getting involved here. I hope to become a cartoon animator, storyboard artist and character designer.
But I don't even LIKE potassium!

« Reply #932 on: Jun 03, 2008, 09:06 PM »
Hi,  I've had this account for a while but i havent properly introduced my self.  I recently started to draw more cartoony and though this would be a good way to get better.

« Reply #933 on: Jun 07, 2008, 04:46 PM »
Hey Y'ALL.

I am Gene. I create animations using the epic tool of Flash.

You can see them here: http://www.hyperboystudios.com

My deviantART page is here: http://hyperboy.deviantart.com

Thank you all for your time. :)

« Reply #934 on: Jun 12, 2008, 06:06 AM »
Haie everyone
I'm new... obviously.

I have LJ => herrpoink.livejournal.com
My current project is to dominate the world.

I'm also currently very busy and may be more active in a week or two.

EDIT: How do I used grammar D:
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2008, 06:10 AM by Poink »
Fffff

« Reply #935 on: Jun 12, 2008, 10:40 AM »
Sup peeps.

I'm AnTin, an art school dropout comic dork who heard about Void from perca and a bunch of other party crashers over at my usual crib- War For Arcadia. I play theTinwoodsman over there. I've been kind of out of the Battle loop for about a year now due to life being my cruel slave master. I'm looking to get back into it, seems like the looser deadlines and more hardcore community here might be the right fit for me. We'll see.

« Reply #936 on: Jun 18, 2008, 08:00 AM »
sup names Chase, and i like your face, i have recently joined the other day trying to put my art up, but i kind of suck at drawing right now so im gonna practice
and remember i love hot asian chicks..................she can still spit these nuts

« Reply #937 on: Jun 24, 2008, 10:14 AM »
Never really introduced myself. You can call me Ronin, I'm 16 years old and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I hope to draw for a living; I would like to do comics, illustrating, animation, concept artist, etc. for a living. My favorite comics are Tekkon Kinkreet, Hellboy, and anything here on Void. Favorite movies would have to be Tekkon Kinkreet, Sword of the Stranger, and anything by Ghibli. My favorite shows are Scrubs, Kenny vs. Spenny, FLCL, and Gurren Lagann. Favorite music is Eve 6, David Bowie, Gorillaz, and The Shins. Hopefully Ill make some kickass comics while Im here and make some new friends and hopefully learn a thing or two on the way. If you wanna fight just me don't be hesitant to send me a PM, and we'll figure it out from there.

« Reply #938 on: Jul 01, 2008, 09:10 AM »
Names Gabriel I went to wizard world and my brother is synje.(unfortunately) I've had this account for a long ass time but left like 4 years ago so I'm back.

« Reply #939 on: Jul 04, 2008, 02:57 PM »
Names Gabriel I went to wizard world and my brother is synje.(unfortunately) I've had this account for a long ass time but left like 4 years ago so I'm back.

OH YEA, I remember your screenname now... sup
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #940 on: Jul 08, 2008, 11:18 AM »
if you don't want be associated as synje's brother, STOP LABELING YOURSELF AS SYNJE'S BROTHER.

« Reply #941 on: Jul 10, 2008, 10:27 AM »
well thats how people know me and its just funny to me now. i really couldn't care less

« Reply #942 on: Jul 13, 2008, 01:26 AM »
Evenin' all. I'm Mad Chaplain, and I joined here because I want to become a better artist, and a better writer--so what better way to get both than to delve into the world of 'Graphic Novels'. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. I look foreward to seeing y'all on the battlefield or....battlestrip.
Battlecomic?
Oh well. Expect to see some good steampunkish stuff coming your way.
~Whatev
Indubitably~

« Reply #943 on: Jul 17, 2008, 01:01 PM »
YO,
I just found out about this site like a day ago through a friend who's into comic drawing, so I checked this out and I like the idea of VOID. I see this as a great chance for me to get my hands to draw some sequential art, not just stills. I always have problems with stories and stuff, but trying to make a battle of two solid characters should be easier and a great way to develop comic drawing skills.
As for myself - I am a fashion design student from Latvia(eastern Europe..). I grew up with russian pirate TV stations translating oldschool cyberpunk movies and american cartoons as Robotech etc. I've been drawing all along, but last, what, 5 or 6 years I've been doing some reading and technique testing to find my own style of drawing.

did post some stuff on GO FOR BROKE, and hope to show some sequences soon ;)

« Reply #944 on: Jul 19, 2008, 11:04 PM »
Oh why hello all my soon-to-be friends, I am oh so sure.
I've decided to enter this grand forum nice and proper, by introducing myself. It's a formality, I'm sure for I'm oh so doubtful that anyone should care to read these messages or greeting, seeing as I only held the attention span for one or two of your oh so friendly hello's.
To get down to an oh so personal level my name has not anything to do with eggs, no my name out here beyond the keyboard is Zach. And as far I'm concerned that's all anyone should need to know on that oh so personal level, at least for the time being.
I should secondly like to address the fact that my name does in fact reference I Am The Walrus, by The Beatles. What my false name should not indicate is to that of a certain obese enemy to a certain speedy blue rodent you all love oh so very much.
I'm an artist on an oh so amateur level my friends, but I intend to change that as the proper age comes and I am shot out of my doors to some like proper artistic education.
So I feel I have bored you quite enough then. Good day. I shall see you in the rest of this grand forum, my soon-to-friends. I'm oh so sure I will enjoy myself with you all.

« Reply #945 on: Jul 20, 2008, 12:58 PM »
You are oh so welcome to these boards, where you will fit in oh so well.  8)

« Reply #946 on: Jul 20, 2008, 02:14 PM »
im telling you right now egg man i will not be your friend.

« Reply #947 on: Jul 20, 2008, 02:18 PM »
dont be an ass uncle sex why wouldnt you want this such fine young man to be your friend he's clearly a nice man
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #948 on: Jul 21, 2008, 12:36 PM »
Thank you for your welcome. It makes me feel all like cozy.

Well, with the exception of Mr. Sex. I'm not all too discouraged tho, my not so soon-to-be friend. I can't stand watching Wrestling, so we wouldn't have all that much to converse about, I'm sure.

« Reply #949 on: Jul 22, 2008, 10:22 PM »
its not wrestling, wrestling is for faggots. its mixed martial arts and that man is masakazu imanari famous for snapping peoples shin bones and tearing their tendons with leg locks. former deep fighting 145 pound champion. also i was just joking we can be friends, as long as we can hold hands and skip through meadows together, you should come too jho.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

413 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 580.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us