INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #900 on: Dec 10, 2007, 04:20 AM »
Hello,

My name is Andrew. I'm learning to animate in a Canadian college because stories with pictures are gangstah. This site is wholly inspiring and I hope to contribute my modest art type skills to it. And hopefully to PULPO...someday.

I don't know if anyone actually reads people's little intros, but at least now I've officially made my presence felt.

Good morning to all of you in the eastern timezone!

Back to work

« Reply #901 on: Dec 16, 2007, 03:30 AM »
Hey, I'm Gabrielwhist. Been a member of Void for a while now, never really done anything. I recently found the forum section, I mean I guess I always knew it was here, I just neer checked it out, so I decided to take a peak. Was gonna post in the VCU section, in reply to a character excercise, but I can't figure out how to, so w/e. I'm not a great artist like everyone else here is, so I won't be submitting a character until I can get my skilsl up to scratch. I do have a ton of characters though, so I am hoping I will be able to get bette at the whole art thing. Thinking about taking some classes, which I've never done before. Anyway, hi. Sorry for the ramble.

« Reply #902 on: Jan 03, 2008, 05:20 PM »
I know I've been a member with other usernames before but it's been so long I can't recall what they are. So... erm.. hello.

« Reply #903 on: Jan 28, 2008, 06:58 PM »
Wats up everyone my name is Jhordan im an Arts major wit a minor in film/Cinematography, im in the process of gettin a comic published under the indie company Jaws Drawings where still in the building process. i like to smoke, draw, write poetry, write everything else, and make movies...did i say i liked to smoke?
jacked into da net at da neck
http://cloudhoppernin.deviantart.com/

« Reply #904 on: Jan 28, 2008, 07:06 PM »
yeah brah smokins cool aight we're both jhos before the hos man yeah
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #905 on: Jan 30, 2008, 05:28 AM »
you is Jho ur real name i never met anyboby who spelled their name like mine, but yes i'll smoke weed till the fuckin world ends. so ur cool in my book!
jacked into da net at da neck
http://cloudhoppernin.deviantart.com/

« Reply #906 on: Feb 24, 2008, 07:59 PM »
whats the word peoples? my name is Crash i am the co-founder of Jaws Drawings Inc. along with my partner jhordan. i am a Graphic Design major with a focus in advertisement and multimedia design. Hope to learn all i can from all of you...so GRACE ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE!! lol and i will try my best to please.
- Kid Crash aka Stainless Steel
-Cloud Hopper Clan
5 Minutes To Showtime
Somebody Yells
Aww, But That's Cool
The Gangster Is Never Late

« Reply #907 on: Mar 01, 2008, 12:48 PM »
Hello There everybody, I'm the oldest friend you've never met, A void vet that never was, A lurker of legendary proportions.
I remember when Rock Brickstone was on the front page of the incubator just to give you an idea of how long I've off and on'd again with dear void.

Just to let ya know I do actually draw and throughout out the duration of my lurking I'm always thinking about a character I've just never had the balls to really dig in,  But I've finally sunk my teeth into something solid And Might finally commit to something noncommittal like an incubator post, so possibly look forward to chance that i might start to shine around here a bit more.

Although it will probably be more of a dull glimmer.

*second edit*(Have I mentioned I'm a neurotic perfectionist)
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2008, 12:53 PM by UnderDog »
It only hurts when I think.

« Reply #908 on: Mar 01, 2008, 12:59 PM »
That's not legendary.  Brick Rockstone was barely over a year ago.

« Reply #909 on: Mar 01, 2008, 02:13 PM »
That's not legendary.  Brick Rockstone was barely over a year ago.

A man can be needlessly melodramatic.
It only hurts when I think.

« Reply #910 on: Mar 03, 2008, 01:27 AM »
Hello all!

My name is Kent and I like to draw comics. I have a few web comics up already, at Drunk Duck.com, but I'm always looking to improve my art. I probably won't get into the fighting for a bit, but I love reading everyone's stuff and enjoying the awesome art! Glad to be here.

« Reply #911 on: Mar 09, 2008, 04:54 PM »
Hey everyone, names Lily but please call me Lil. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the younger people here considering I'm only just entering highschool in the fall. Being as young as I am I only just worked up the guts to join, and I hope this will help me improve my art. I... don't remember how I found Void really but I've been lurking around here for awhile. I really hope my art is good enough that I can submit a fighter soon and I also hope to meet some nice people too. I'll be posting in the incubater soon so I'll wait for your feed back!

« Reply #912 on: Mar 23, 2008, 05:40 AM »
Hi i'm Nick i'm 17 and i live in sunny London
I like drawing comics and drawing in general, my three favourite things to draw are monsters, fat people and robots/machines
I want to hang here because there's lots of cool beans around these parts

« Reply #913 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:36 AM »
nick you're a fucking bomb
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #914 on: Apr 12, 2008, 11:21 PM »
Brgh ++;; Void is sooooo epic.

Hi, I'm new here. I used to be called "DS"... short for both my nickname and real name.

I'm still 14.... I know I'm young but I hope I can learn and practice more on drawing and making comics here... currently I'm doing my design sheet.

kyle-ds.deviantart.com <- There's some example of old stuff i do.. the most recent deviation is from... a month ago...

I hope I can keep track with what's happening here, and the battles and so forth... @@; school has been busy.

« Reply #915 on: Apr 12, 2008, 11:43 PM »
Well, I'm Sah, a wannabe artist who's still stuck in highschool. I'm from New Zealand, and am a lazy, procrastinating bum.

...yup ;D -fail-

« Reply #916 on: Apr 13, 2008, 12:30 AM »
:O i procastinate alot too! and yes 8D i also like LP. alot. way too much.

« Reply #917 on: Apr 13, 2008, 12:55 AM »
Hoorah! -highfive-

Us procrastinators rock, yes we do x3 And you can never like Linkin Park too much~

« Reply #918 on: Apr 14, 2008, 09:38 AM »
O HAI

I'm popping over here from war for arcadia to break some faces for the speed death tournament, which perca convinced me to audition for... although she dropped out.

YESSSSSSs.

« Reply #919 on: Apr 15, 2008, 11:00 AM »
Hello!  I was recommended to this site by a friend.  I'm 25, from Detroit and am currently majoring in civil engineering at a local university.  Nice to meet all of you!

« Reply #920 on: Apr 15, 2008, 06:23 PM »
oh! Another Michigander representing :3

« Reply #921 on: Apr 16, 2008, 03:01 AM »
I'm more reintroducing myself after being away for a very long time.

I'm Jessica* and I had been in university and left (financial reasons and the course was a bit more than I could handle 3D Character animation and Special Effects) so I'm currently looking for work and trying to FINALLY get a character ready for Void. I'm from the United Kingdom and I prat about on Deviantart as ChiseledPorcelain.

Don't make me go over there and draw offensive things on your head!

« Reply #922 on: Apr 27, 2008, 12:43 PM »
call me nate. i live currently in a sweet studio with my friends, at orlando fl. i work at ecfp (construction) i get paid well for doing shit, and half the time im blazed. oh dont be quick to jump the gun on me, im not a lazy ass pot head. i go to iadt, studying the kick ass career game design and development. im pretty good at quick sketching and realism. oh and a heads up i dont color, the colors screw around with me so i suck at them. on my spare time i draw, tag walls (graffiti), and im in the learning process of breakdancin....oh yea im 18...

« Reply #923 on: May 05, 2008, 05:13 PM »
HIII

My name is amanda and I like ART, VIDEO GAMES, and other EXCITING THINGS
I have been lurking void for a while and I think it's one of the better little art sites on the web and I've found several nice things here like Rice Boy and cool artists and art KNOWLEDGE
I am escaping from high school in like two weeks and hope to attend SCAD in the fall (excitement)
to be honest I did not really care about comics before finding void but they have def grown on me... actually i've considered taking seq art at scad alongside game developement c:

UUUMMMhhrrm..
I may or may not try to make a fighter. I think it would be a nice goal to work up to.  definately don't think I'm really 'there' yet.

I spake too much

« Reply #924 on: May 05, 2008, 07:49 PM »
Wow thats really cool that Voids affected you in a positive way. Welcome and I hope to see good stuff from ya.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

299 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us