INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #875 on: Aug 18, 2007, 08:08 PM »
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT WADE.

« Reply #876 on: Aug 19, 2007, 11:20 AM »
SCRUFFY DEFENSE BEARD, WADE, YESSSS!!!!!
...beats me, man. Beats me why most dudes suck, sure as hell ain't my scene.

« Reply #877 on: Aug 19, 2007, 11:28 AM »
This is the same guy who rolled us some cigs right?! HEARTS TO YOU.

« Reply #878 on: Aug 19, 2007, 02:57 PM »
Wow, mad love, I figured this thread would be abandoned this far in.  I LOVE YOU CHAIR AND SHELDON....I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE DJ...wait the winged chick?? I think thats right. <3333333

« Reply #879 on: Aug 19, 2007, 08:23 PM »
Wow, mad love, I figured this thread would be abandoned this far in.  I LOVE YOU CHAIR AND SHELDON....I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE DJ...wait the winged chick?? I think thats right. <3333333

Winged chick, yeah thats me. :D

« Reply #880 on: Aug 20, 2007, 08:20 AM »
WADE - the friendliest pirate in the world! I’m glad you’re here!

« Reply #881 on: Aug 20, 2007, 10:09 AM »
Yeah welcome Wade!! Good to see you around!

« Reply #882 on: Aug 20, 2007, 11:29 AM »
WADE - the friendliest pirate in the world! I’m glad you’re here!

ARGH! Elio, I've come for your booty!

Andre!  I totally forgot to get a copy of Groove Junction I need to like order one from you or something.

« Reply #883 on: Aug 20, 2007, 11:38 AM »
You totally can as soon as i get my site set up to do that. Im so lazy when it comes to coding.

Ill make a big announcement though for sure!

« Reply #884 on: Sep 19, 2007, 07:37 AM »
WADE THE TOBACCOMANNNNNNNNNNNNN i always picture your name as "WEIT" yes  I am lame :O
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #885 on: Sep 19, 2007, 01:46 PM »
lol dont mind me just passin through

« Reply #886 on: Sep 25, 2007, 08:59 AM »
'lo, name's Sci. My brother* used to come here a while back and put me onto the site. I've been watching from the sidelines for a lil while, but figured I should join up.
I'm not a pro by any means, but I really enjoy being able to get what's in my head down into a format where others can see it too. I'm probably best at technical items and dreaming up clever little things. My anatomy and posing skills have improved a lot over the past year or so I think, and in joining Void I hope to be able to improve my dynamic poses, character interaction and general flow of images. I also hope it'll make me draw faster, and give me more experience drawing away from my original influences.. furries. It bothers me when that genre's used as an excuse not to learn to draw humans right, or as a thin cult veneer for poor storytelling. (Not saying I'm any good at either, but I'm not deluding myself about why I've only drawn it for so long. ;) )

I've got a character design building up in my mind, and I hope to use it in a high proportion of beyond-battles, as well as regular ones if it passes muster. I used to really enjoy writing stories, and while it still needs fleshing out some more yet I think it the subject matter should be an enjoyable challenge.  ;D

Oh yeah, I'm 26 and I hail from North-East London, UK. In the shadow of what I believe to be the worlds largest neon greyhound.

~ Sci

(* "JTDemon", if anyone recalls him. He's just started in Technical Effects at university, so wish him well!)
LJ: http://sci.livejournal.com/
Homepage (outlinks to everything else): http://www.sci-fi-fox.com/

« Reply #887 on: Sep 29, 2007, 08:13 AM »
Hello kids, I lurk no more.

Massive quantities of talent on this site, innit? Makes me hesitant to put any art up and suffer a kidney-punching review, but I suppose that's the entire point. I have some ideas for two characters to put into battle, but I'm a bit inbetween which would suit the VOIDverse better.

I think VOID would be good therapy to get myself back into the art game. I went to college for this very path, yet I've fallen by the wayside when it comes to making comics. A true comic artist doesn't know what it means to lay down the pencil, yet mine has been lying in the dust on my drawing table for months now. The drawing table, by the way, has become a haven for other things NOT ART.

This simply won't do. Time to get into gear.

« Reply #888 on: Oct 17, 2007, 11:42 AM »
 :)
Hi My name is Snakemeat,....

and I have not been Here isn a while. But Beings hows its a gonna be Halloween; I thought I'd try re-submiting - The Sheath. He has been an ongoing project for a coupla years now. So and I redid him in color. I've seen worse pass into the ranks of fighters but I still need to keep my fingers crossed. Maybe my toes too. Halloween is realy a great time of year. Uglyness has a more accepted place during the World and the bizarre can pass for nromal. You'll be seeing more of my art. As for me I've been exhausted

~I NEED CANDY~
Oh Snap! Maybe nest 'ime...                                                                                                          BOO-YAH!                                                                                                                      Oh Snap! Maybe next 'ime...
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2007, 08:10 AM by Snakemeat »
If I keep a green bough in my heart,
the singing bird will come.
               ~Chinese Proverb

« Reply #889 on: Oct 18, 2007, 11:27 PM »
Hi Snakemeat!

« Reply #890 on: Oct 20, 2007, 06:56 AM »
Greetings and sal, all. They call me Drats. And by they, of course, I mean you. They usually call me something else entirely, which I suppose you could too, if you fancy, but I can't forsee many occasions that would necessitate you calling me anything at all, really, considering the fact that I couldn't so much as make you a stick figure if you gave me a rubber stamp of one and that I'm more here just to stay out from underfoot.

I've always kind of had a passion for storytelling and world building in any form, and I've had aspirations all my life to being a writer of some kind. Ever since I stumbled upon an anthology of graphic Ray Bradbury adaptations as a wee beardless lad and witnessed the extra dimensions the medium could weave even into what were already some of my most treasured tales, I've had a profound respect for sequential art and what it could do. I would sit, transfixed, for hours, re-reading Kingdom Come, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Batman vs. Predator-- stacks of whatever offbeat thing I could get my hands on-- and marvel at the wonders of the form. It wasn't quite a short story. It wasn't quite a short film. But in a lot of ways it transcended the limitations of both.

In the meantime, there I was filling loose-leaf after loose-leaf with ideas, characters, odd turns of phrase, and (what one could charitably call) witty one-liners, never ever able to finish a story, and it didn't once occur to me that maybe I was working on the wrong canvas. I dropped out of the game for a few years, channeling all my creative energy into lovingly crafted, elaborately backstoried City of Heroes characters not a single one of which I ever leveled past 10, but recently a friend of mine showed me the hive of potential that is Void and helped me realize that my stories didn't necessarily have to live by Times New Roman alone.

So, here I am, as a LESS wee beardless MAN-lad, watching and learning with the rest of ya's. Since I can't draw, I hope to wrap my head as far as it can possibly go around the finer points of comic scripting. One way or another, I hope to eventually be able to leave my little mark on the wall here.

Edit: (Eheh... sorry, didn't realize how verbose I had gotten here.

<----- Writer, remember?)
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2007, 07:23 AM by Drats »

« Reply #891 on: Oct 20, 2007, 04:36 PM »
It's almost spooky how much of a thumb print your writing can be. Welcome aboard...Drats..? That's a new one.

« Reply #892 on: Oct 20, 2007, 11:47 PM »
Eheh... not SO new. Remember Subliminadventure? Dratsabre Tsabala? The GM used to shorten it to Drats nearly every chance he got. I liked the sound of it.

You get ten bonus funbux for being able to call me out, though :)
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2007, 11:52 PM by Drats »

« Reply #893 on: Oct 21, 2007, 11:39 AM »
Dude, Batman vs. Predator was the shit.

<3

-Jesse

« Reply #894 on: Oct 25, 2007, 05:52 AM »
hey. what am i supposed to do?  :)
Jo Momma Got Sooooo Fat She Drowned In Her Own... Fat.

« Reply #895 on: Oct 25, 2007, 12:26 PM »
go draw. ;D

« Reply #896 on: Nov 21, 2007, 12:06 AM »
Hallo, I am spork.  I've lurked here for a while, and decided that it was time to join up.  Yeah.  Suuup.

« Reply #897 on: Nov 21, 2007, 08:41 AM »
Hallo, I am spork.  I've lurked here for a while, and decided that it was time to join up.  Yeah.  Suuup.

I'm on to you!
....now post some art!

« Reply #898 on: Nov 23, 2007, 06:13 PM »
eek. Let's make this quick before I stutter and stumble and...well!

I'm Airlight. Unlike most of you (I'm assuming) big college/university students, I'm a wee lil' high school kid that loves to draw. A sophomore who just turned 15 to be more precise. I find that joining VOID and the artist vs artist would help me out intensely in improving how flexible my drawing skills in general can extend to, as well as my fluttery patience with making comics... I'm hoping to meet some cool people here as well.

Okay, bye. *scrambles like eggs*

« Reply #899 on: Dec 04, 2007, 11:52 AM »
hmm I thought I would have at least posted here...Hi! I'm jo ^^ I've kinda been lurking around on the site for a little while-twiddles thumbs..um

>> that is all.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

193 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 255.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us