INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #850 on: Jun 07, 2007, 08:08 AM »
Ummm....

Hi I'm Jessica
I am doing a animation course at Staffordshire University in the UK.
I'm turning twenty in a month or so and I will update my two fighters soon...
I went onto this site to basically hang around with other comic artists and have fun, doesn't anyone else though?
Don't make me go over there and draw offensive things on your head!

« Reply #851 on: Jun 08, 2007, 06:40 PM »
Hello~
My name is Holly, known more commonly on the net as Nie or Mindless.
I'm 16, live in florida, cartoonist and general slacker. Wanted to give the site a try since I was a lurker for the longest! amazing stuff

DA: Niebakura
My Icon was made by the lovely Delya~ :'D

« Reply #852 on: Jun 12, 2007, 12:13 AM »
Hey there shit kickers.

I've been called Gullie . . . it's a long story that I'm not telling.
Anyway. I've been sulking around in the corners of this place for long enough and decided to trow myself headlong into the fray, or so to speak.
I draw but I lack sufficient means to draw full comics as of now but if yer lucky I might sling some things into the incubator to stew.  As far as that goes I've got some time and some talent under my thumb but I'm a little naive and apprehensive about most artistic mediums past a bit of digital and pencils.
Other than that though I'm the fucking bees knees . . . alright that's a lie.
I'll be seeing you folks around then.
And that's when we all fly off this absurd merry-go-round of hate, self pity, and minimum wage.

« Reply #853 on: Jun 14, 2007, 07:33 PM »
Hi, I'm Phoebe, I've been lurking for over a year, and finally decided to become a part of void. I'm 15 from Massachusetts, I love drawing but don't have a lot of time because I do intense technical theatre. I'll probably put some of my characters in the incubator soon.

« Reply #854 on: Jun 21, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Ossu, I am Jun, kay?

My fighter [ who has yet to make her entrance ] is  Mirok. Being here, I hope to learn something. Yeah. Mwahaha. Also, nice to meet y'all.

Ooh look something short.
Doth quoth the Big Show: "I'm having fun."

« Reply #855 on: Jun 22, 2007, 05:41 AM »
Hello I am LeWayne aka teh_Sp!racy/XXsp!racy  I caught the link to the KOM Competition and figured i'd meet the natives.
I'm 28, and a Graphic designer. I draw alot. my usual mode of transportation is the bus, and I have a obsessive love of fighting games, dance games, and puzzle games
I may not have any super powers but I stay crunchy in milk.

« Reply #856 on: Jun 22, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Hey Voidites (or w/e you call yourselves)
Im Jake, 20, Long Island, NY.
And no, I do not look like those blowback boys from Jersey. No one likes them here, either.
Imma refugee from DA, and their AWFUL community. god awful. If i see another Kingdom hearts 2 fan art pic drawn in SONIC style by some +fav whore, Im gonna push the big red button.
If movies have taught me anything, pushing the big red button makes things go away. With boom-booms.
I think i'll troll around before I gather the courage to submit something.
I like you all. Void's gonna get me back into art again, i can feel it. :)

xD :] :I ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #857 on: Jun 25, 2007, 05:44 PM »
Hullo! M'name is Amber. Don't call me that.
I'm sixteen and I live in Waterloo...in CANADA! *moose call*
I lack social skills, I can't cook to save my life, dancing is my worst enemy and public speaking makes me collapse in a puddle of self doubt. But I like drawing. Its basically all I do.
Good to meet you guys!

« Reply #858 on: Jun 25, 2007, 11:09 PM »
Hi, I'm Tim, age 17, livin in Southern MD.
I frequent a site called Sketchbattle, and since many of them have flocked over here, I figured I'd take a look myself.
I'm interested in theatre, playing videogames, and progressive metal music.
Here's my deviantart page: http://pumpkinking14.deviantart.com (The name is from way back, gotta make a new DA account sometime)
Right now, my area of expertise is observational self-portraits, but I'm working on my comic art.
I'm blown away by the quality of the art here and I hope my fighter (when I submit him) meets the standards.
So, uhh...ermm...Hi.

« Reply #859 on: Jun 28, 2007, 09:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm 19, whom enjoys drawing daily (comics, art, etc.). I'm I've been browsing around this awesome site about a year and decided to join here. My user name tis the same as my DA.

nice to meet you folks.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I say!

« Reply #860 on: Jun 29, 2007, 07:21 PM »
Y halo thar!

I'm Razz; a newbie in every possible sense of the word. I found out about void while browsing through Delya and Kozispoon's deviant art accounts, and decided to at least create an account, though I'm not quite confidant enough in my abilities to create and use a fighter. That doesn't stop me from brainstorming, however, and this site is just what I needed to get back into the drawing business. I've been up to my knees in pointless TV and Guitar Hero before now.

I don't really plan on majoring in anything straight-forward "art," but hopefully I can improve and learn, and maybe use it during my college years and career, despite choosing a different field of interest.

Unfortunately I have no scanner, only a digital camera, and only MS Paint for my tablet. 'Tis a sad time in the life of Razz. Hopefully with what resources I have, I can scribble out something void-worthy, and get some hardcore aid in improving my lack of skills.

Hopefully. :D
Whoa sig too big and no animation PLEASE

« Reply #861 on: Jul 01, 2007, 12:30 AM »
Hello everyone!

This is just yet other skill-less newb who does nothing more than lurking around here. XD I found out about void through MrMonday (whom I'm sure that many of you know) at a chatroom over at deviantart. He introduced me to this place, since I'm interested in doing OC battles and whatnot. However, I consider myself more of a writer than a painter/comic artist/mangaka/whatever. In fact, I consider drawing to be more of a hobby to me.

I've been heavily involved in creative writing RP dueling for about five years now, so I came already having a large assortment of characters and ideas. However, translating those ideas from words into pictures will be the challenge for me, as I'm very light on drawing skills. As in, I wish to improve in everything about my drawing abilities, respectively anatomy, perspective, actions, paneling, and then some more. I look forward to learning whatever I have to learn to achieve a considerable standard among you guys. And, I'll appreciate it if someone can tell me where I should start without jumping straight into the Incubator.

Thanks for your time!

« Reply #862 on: Jul 04, 2007, 08:29 AM »
Hullo! Im j.allen. Im kinda new here. been stalking the boards for awhile. Hope i can contribute
"Do you really think if you were my only option I would still be straight?"
- Drunk Me vs Ugly Girl

« Reply #863 on: Jul 14, 2007, 04:00 PM »
buenas diaz / noches void
not really new but not really old either.  just horrible with posting online -- myspace been eating that up  ;)

gabo and i met after he stepped on my shoe, to which i proceeded to give him a Fargo beating, he bought me dinner and soon told me to enter void less i want to keep any of my children.  needless to say, i'm here under the pressure of gabo's all might elmo-emo-doll in hopes of reacquainting myself with the members of void.  he holds me hostage at night with a samurai sword while barking orders to continue to post on void.  i'm also the ignorant artist / writer responsible for the swill "SELLING OUT" in pulpo 3 - so please direct all hate mail this way.  although you may never again see with your right eye from viewing my poor excuse at derelict crap, you may enjoy what's left from you other eye, that is until i start to post art work again and you might need to start wearing sunglasses or get your keyboard fitted with brale.

for those interested, you can find some of my work at www.project450.com

adios!
estebanVALDEZ // www.project450.com

« Reply #864 on: Jul 15, 2007, 03:55 PM »
Hi everyone.

I'm kinda new here. My name is Araceli. Pronounced air-a-cell-y.
Nothing much about me. I'm 15, live in Canada, and will be updating a fighter soon.
Thats about it.

« Reply #865 on: Jul 16, 2007, 12:46 AM »
C.Chin
full-time student at some university-thing, in that far-off place (San Francisco). Animator to be?

I started a character but I don't think I've actually introduced myself! I happen to come across Void by chance a few years back and had been stalking and admiring the artists here on and off since. The courage to enter in the ring happened this year when I realized I needed more than self-taught skill and uneasy motivation to become better at what I love to do. I can't wait to start meeting everyone.

I'm Thicksoda, nice to meet you too.  ;D
Are you UFO?
crappy DA ---> http://thicksoda.deviantart.com/

« Reply #866 on: Jul 20, 2007, 09:24 AM »
Hi. I'm introducing myself. I'm voodootattoon's sister. I don't think he even messes with the site anymore but I signed up so I could ask questions about stuff. <3 Thats about it. xoxo

« Reply #867 on: Jul 24, 2007, 04:36 PM »
Hey There.
My real name's Jared. Check out my site to see what I do.
But I was just posting in this thread to say hi... & to test out my signature & all that happy horse feces.

-J

« Reply #868 on: Jul 26, 2007, 12:05 AM »
Hello everyone. Used to have an account here about a year ago and I forgot my password and couldn't get my information. So I just made a new name.(never had a character though

Anyway I stopped drawing around this time last year (burnt out) and now I'm starting again. Only makes sense to sign back up at void. Might make a character....when I feel like it.

« Reply #869 on: Jul 26, 2007, 12:20 AM »
Hey I'm Liv, I'm 16 and spend a large amount of time just drawing.  I found this site so thought I might join n_n'

« Reply #870 on: Aug 05, 2007, 07:26 PM »
Well howdy, I'm Lauren, but on here I'm LadyLoo (LadyLooLauren it's an alliteration get it?! =B). I'm 17, and a total wannabe when it comes to drawing comics. Anyway, I found this site when I was browsing devart, someone had a character design, and I clicked the link... and I was here. I think that this site is gonna be a really great way to try to improve myself... A lot of the comics I've been looking at are AMAZING. Yes, so I've got my first character in the making... and the critiques are helping me already, and I think this site is gonna be lots of fun!

« Reply #871 on: Aug 07, 2007, 09:39 PM »
Howdy, Folks. The name's Jeffery. I'm 17 and from North Eastern Massachusetts. I came from a site called Sketchbattle, which is unfortunately dead at the moment. I hope to be getting better at drawing, and that this site helps out a bit with that. Who knows maybe I'll even make a character at some point.
elio says: your sig's too big.

« Reply #872 on: Aug 08, 2007, 08:01 PM »
Hello! My name is Pat Woods and I'm an artist who recently wanted to start getting known a bit more. I'm 17 years old and have been drawing a while, and thought this was an interesting place.

I'm still a bit newbish at this. I hope this place can help me grow.

« Reply #873 on: Aug 11, 2007, 12:35 AM »
Hi there Im Antonio  I joined a week ago or soo and im still trying to get a hag around here  and such. well Ill try to get something on here soon ( I hope) and if you wonder im from peru and im 18 and  I hope to learn a thing or two from the people around here   

« Reply #874 on: Aug 17, 2007, 10:00 AM »
yo I'm Wade, I met most you people at the chicago con, so I know your faces and actual names better than handles on the board.  I draw and run a small production company called anticlockwise productions.  I'm also involved with local art venues and I'm trying to start a comics and small press community in texas.  I've been working on a fighter for a while in my head, so I'm finally ready to start putting him on paper and getting him in the incubator.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

432 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 449.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us