INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #825 on: Apr 21, 2007, 09:22 PM »
Hi.

I'm Mira.

And i suck at drawing. 

My brother has an account here, thoguh.

Not to sound ignorant or asshole-ish or anything, but if you hate art then why're you here?

« Reply #826 on: Apr 21, 2007, 09:26 PM »
haha..
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2007, 11:20 AM by ihateart »
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

« Reply #827 on: Apr 21, 2007, 09:32 PM »
Hi.

I'm Mira.

And i suck at drawing. 

My brother has an account here, thoguh.

Not to sound ignorant or asshole-ish or anything, but if you hate art then why're you here?

Not to sound ignorant or asshole-ish either, but it's a thing I call sarcasm. ;)

Ohh. Sorry. I'm not so good detecting that, and stuff. D:

« Reply #828 on: Apr 21, 2007, 09:44 PM »
That's okay.

Sorry for sounding like a b!tch.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

« Reply #829 on: Apr 22, 2007, 09:26 AM »
That's okay.

Sorry for sounding like a b!tch.

It's fine. I probably sounded bitchier. :]

« Reply #830 on: Apr 22, 2007, 01:52 PM »
I'm Sheana, just got here from dA.  Lucy is my fighter. :)

« Reply #831 on: Apr 24, 2007, 07:26 PM »
Hello all...//

Name's Toon, Lord Toon to my enemies...//

My real name's Juan, I'm 27 and I just want to see how far my Characters can go in this cool Site. I've been working on a Comic I've designed titled "80n3r & Tw3rp" since 1990. Lord Toon is the main Bad Guy & I want him to go first and see how long he can last so to speak...//

« Reply #832 on: Apr 25, 2007, 11:51 AM »
What is up, my friends.
My alias is Seijuku

My real name is A'keem, but only my friends can call me that, nothing personal.
My fighter is still in-development but his name is "Deon Frisks".
No animation please.

« Reply #833 on: Apr 28, 2007, 05:07 PM »
Yo, how ye all doin.  I've been lurking around the main site for god knows how long and only recently started browsing the forums.  I'm a real lurker and only say something when I have something to say so don't count on seeing me much but just know there's a good chance I'm there.

I draw but I'm not too experienced, I have a touch of talent and a knack for words so It balances out in the end.  But, I don't have a camera and my scanners down without much hope for repair.  The down time and some writers block on all my normal ideas has left me with a fistful of void tailored fighters.  This gaggle of roughnecks and crazies is startin to tickle this inside walls of my brain so just as soon as I can expect a drowning flood head juice comin your way. 
I Love The Incubator so it's a good chance you'll see em all pass through there sometime over the next few months.
And we all fly Off this Absurd merry-go-round of Self pity Hate and Minimum wage
I'm new, don't bit

« Reply #834 on: May 02, 2007, 07:06 PM »
Sup!

I'm Muckamuck, or Muck for short.

I drink water and listen to jazz and hip-hop.

I'm kinda rusty at sequentials and fare even worse at colors. So I'm really looking forward to getting some practice in.

« Reply #835 on: May 02, 2007, 07:31 PM »
I'm Sheana, just got here from dA.  Lucy is my fighter. :)

;D On a totally random note Lucy is fast becoming someone really fun to draw.

« Reply #836 on: May 05, 2007, 10:38 PM »
Zoing, here. Living in the grand ass of America that is Texas. D: Isso hot.

I plan on going... absoloutly no-where. That statement works on two levels. Location and Life. XD

My fighter, in the incubator, is Wulfric.  ;) Drop by and give me some crits. God knows I need 'em. Oh, Oh! I have a half-done sequential page up! *Is proud*

Visit my DA. http://zoingishly.deviantart.com :D Visits are appreciated because VOIDer's tend to give better comments.

« Reply #837 on: May 09, 2007, 11:04 AM »
hello, hello.

I really dig the concept of this community. Although I am pretty rusty at sequentials, I love 'em, and hope to improve.

Uh, and although I hardly ever post there anymore, I have a DA gallery for the art viewing...http://dragondazzle.deviantart.com/

« Reply #838 on: May 09, 2007, 11:27 AM »
Welcome, other new people.

I suppose I'm not completely new, but whatever.
Xeeroh:  Checked out your DA, great stuff there.  I'm looking forward to seeing moar.

« Reply #839 on: May 09, 2007, 03:17 PM »
Hi
I'm Brandon
My fighter is Media
I just submitted him
and im nervous like hell :(
People always talk about dying for thier country...but would you kill for it?

« Reply #840 on: May 13, 2007, 12:03 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Art. Don’t really remember when I first heard of this place, but you can pretty much thank Fence for me finally registering here. Anyway, I mostly doodle nonsensical things and read cheap, unknown comics in a shop that smells like cat pea.

« Reply #841 on: May 13, 2007, 04:48 PM »
yo whats up everyone! im not new but i thought id reintroduce myself since i havent been on in 3 years. i am synje's brother and i hope to really participate in this site this time haha.

« Reply #842 on: May 17, 2007, 04:38 PM »
Hi my names Courtney i'm working on a pirate charictor he's in the incubator right now. A lot of people on DA have a account here so thats how I found the site, Uh yeah guess thats all.

« Reply #843 on: May 17, 2007, 05:20 PM »
Hello I'm Aja. I'm totally new to entervoid and is in the process of creating my character. Hopefully I can create awsome characters for this site.

« Reply #844 on: May 17, 2007, 07:23 PM »
it's not about the characters, kids....it's about the comics
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #845 on: May 22, 2007, 10:22 PM »
Heya guys!  My name is Cassandra, and I'm in the process of finishing my first character submission!  I can't wait to start fighting!  ;D

« Reply #846 on: May 25, 2007, 10:59 AM »
Hey guys! I'm Robby. My friends all call my brownkidd...or THE brownkidd. Either or is just fine! I've actually been trolling this site for about a year. I'm 23 and have been into art and comics for as long as I can remember. I fell into a big art slump that lasted a few years and I'm hoping to get back into my groove. Maybe Void can help! The biggest obstacle I'm strying to evercome right now is FEAR. As an Aries,  I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I tend to beat myself up over my art not being perfect, so sometimes as a result of that I just won't draw anything, period. I'm starting to learn that art isn't about being the best, or being perfect, or trying to impress others with your mad skillz. It's about putting your imagination to paper. It's the closest thing a human can come to being God. As artists we should feel blessed to have such a talent. If you think you suck, don't give up. Just get better.
I'll see you cats in the void!!
"You will never change the world by trying to be like it."

« Reply #847 on: May 27, 2007, 06:59 PM »
Hello! My name is Tamea. Most of my friends call me Chibi. I am 18 years old going on 19 a month now! =3

I found this place while watching a couple of artists on Deviantart.com and I thought I should give Void a look see. I have been drawing long before I can remember and a storyteller as soon as I could talk. I'm hoping I can put these two talents together gracefully. :D
I can use (a lot of) improving with my would be comics and Void seemed like a great place to start learning. I hope to join in with the Art Jams and get something up into the Incubator as soon as I get my scanner working again... or get a new one. :P

My DA account is http://vixiana.deviantart.com. I haven't put up something new in a while... because of a scanner issue. >.>

« Reply #848 on: Jun 03, 2007, 06:26 AM »
Hello there, I am Der Dada!

I'm a (Aspiring) Comic artist and Surrealist, Combining my love for the two to create the most devious works of sequential art known to the human race! ;D

« Reply #849 on: Jun 05, 2007, 03:06 PM »
Hello hello,

Well this is my first post here so might as well be an introduction, eh? My name is James, I am an aspiring comic artist (i hope!). I live in California just east of San Francisco. My favorite artists include Adam Warren, Alan Lee, Joe Madureira, Masamune Shirow and Michael Turner among others, the list goes on and on!

I'd like to thank MOkuu for showing me this place, looks like a blast. I am going to have to make myself a fighter and join in on the fun shortly :)

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

306 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us