INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #700 on: Dec 31, 2006, 02:25 AM »
Hello, my name (or rather the alias i go by) is cannibal

I came here after hearing about this place from AmericanNinjaX of deviant art. (too bad it crashed a week after i found this place).

i'm ok at drawing, though i still see a ton of stuff i've yet to learn :( i'm here  because i'm hoping it'll give me more practice at drawing/inking etc. than just doodling and inking a bunch of my doodles.

[edit] Also, this may be fairly irrelevant to most of you here, but i'm also StoopidClock of the Clock crew of Newgrounds.com
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2006, 02:29 AM by cannibal »

« Reply #701 on: Dec 31, 2006, 03:59 AM »
Well, it's time...

Who am I?

I'm MESIAS, and I prefer to be called like that mostly 'cause I have two of the most generic spanish names.

Where'd I come from?

I'm come from LA MESIANICA, but technically this place is located in Costa Rica.

Where I'm going?

Well, I'm trying to learn(again) to draw, I have my own ideas and try to put them it motion.

I'm enjoy the many forms of secuential art, animation, videogames, among others things. I hope that some day I can put my own ideas in panels.

See ya later... got to sleep

P.S.: No te preocupes Dejichan, no sos la Ășnica con un ingles cuestionable...

« Reply #702 on: Jan 01, 2007, 02:20 PM »
Hey everypeoples

I'm frillybiscuits

I've been lurking about void for awhile so I ought to introduce my self.

Well I discovered void from deviant and asked about void
and I've been stalking it ever since.  I would like to develop my art
style, characters and all that.

So i'll see you around

« Reply #703 on: Jan 01, 2007, 08:24 PM »

(someone made this about me, I think it was Dawg)

I'm also pretty cool. Cog is my fighter, I'm the second member of Hazard Theater, and I'm best void-friends with Terry. But I have lots of other Void-Friends too, like Hiemie. There's too many of them for me to name but they know who they are. You should be one too! :D

I like things and stuff and also sundries depending on the time of day. Also I liek mudkips, and I has a shuvel. :D
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #704 on: Jan 01, 2007, 08:38 PM »
Who am I?

Tadanori Oyama. I'm a college student, a big fan of roleplaying (D&D roleplaying) and writing.

Where'd I come from?

I found VOID through Deviantart and was hooked right away. Physcially I'm in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, greater Seattle area.

Where I'm going?

In another two years or so I'll be going to full and proper work when I finish school. Hopefully I'll be able to improve my drawing enough to make regular use of VOID. I've got alot of ideas, I just can't put them into a useable formate yet.
I can't be held accountable for guarding thecastle by myself, it's a big place... was a big place.

sup yo
« Reply #705 on: Jan 04, 2007, 11:36 AM »
sup everyone, my real names Chase, i like art and im real creative when it  comes to making characters, so i'll probabley be in the incubator a lot as well as spit spat, have a happy new year yo's,, oh and this site is flassin ;D

« Reply #706 on: Jan 07, 2007, 08:27 PM »

(someone made this about me, I think it was Dawg)

I'm also pretty cool. Cog is my fighter, I'm the second member of Hazard Theater, and I'm best void-friends with Terry. But I have lots of other Void-Friends too, like Hiemie. There's too many of them for me to name but they know who they are. You should be one too! :D

I like things and stuff and also sundries depending on the time of day. Also I liek mudkips, and I has a shuvel. :D

Buahahahahaha no I HAS A SHUVEL D:
And yes, Jack you are awesome. x3
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #707 on: Jan 08, 2007, 02:40 AM »
ohsnaps.

I am Jester, and I always fill out obligatory introduction posts. I apparently don't sleep, I like dancing to my musics, and being a lurkerbutt. :3
I've been lurking around VOID for an ass' age, but I've obviously only gotten ballsy enough to enter the forum recently.

I came from clay and oil paint and x-men fanart and 90's cartoons.

and I should be going to bed, but in a more ambiguous future-tense, I hope to go somewhere where making tea at 5am isn't frowned upon.
insomnia

« Reply #708 on: Jan 08, 2007, 05:37 AM »
ohsnaps.

I am Jester, and I always fill out obligatory introduction posts. I apparently don't sleep, I like dancing to my musics, and being a lurkerbutt. :3
I've been lurking around VOID for an ass' age, but I've obviously only gotten ballsy enough to enter the forum recently.

I came from clay and oil paint and x-men fanart and 90's cartoons.

and I should be going to bed, but in a more ambiguous future-tense, I hope to go somewhere where making tea at 5am isn't frowned upon.
hahahaha "ass age"

« Reply #709 on: Jan 08, 2007, 12:57 PM »
Yo sup?
I'm 17, from Norway.
At my second year of artschool now. t'is pretty fun and I kinda learn stuff.
After my third year, I wanna study 2D animation, and/or make a comic.
I joined void mostly for that last bit ( because i'm not that good at makin comics ) and cos this place sounds like fun.

Uhm.. I just ate an orange now, and.. I do alot of random stuff.

Later.

« Reply #710 on: Jan 08, 2007, 10:56 PM »
Howdy.

Who am I?
I'm Spiderma-oh wait.  Wrong movie.  Name's Kal, I'm a freshman in college.  I'm...an admitted nerd, I like RP-ing and storytelling, blah blah blah.

Where'd I come from?
I heard about VOID from DA (I can hear your groans now), and started lurking a while ago.  Native Dallasite, but I'm in Boston for college.

Where am I going?
I...only recently picked up the pencil, so I'm don't think I'm good enough for a fighter just yet.  I'm planning to a) get better and b) probably eventually get a fighter in here.  I'll prolly be checking out VCU mostly.

« Reply #711 on: Jan 09, 2007, 11:04 PM »
Hi All
Just joined up but still designing my character etc. 
Im from Cape Town, South Africa and am a comic book colourist by trade.  I work for Beat Comics (http://beatcomicstudio.blogspot.com)
Can't wait to get drawing!
See ya

« Reply #712 on: Jan 10, 2007, 03:10 AM »
hey all, my name is Christina, annnd I'm new here [haha duh] I'm from southern CA, taking some classes and ultimately I hope to land an internship in Atlanta with adult swim. I've been lurking for a while, and finally got the notion to join. heard about void through DA, and looking forward to being here. I'm hoping to improve art and comic-making abilities. so with that, I'll see you guys around!

« Reply #713 on: Jan 10, 2007, 08:08 AM »
D:

I'm Keffy.  I'm a 20-something comic artist who never actually intended on being an artist to begin with.  It kind of happened.

I come from northwestern Washington state in the US by way of the people at Sketchbattle, which is a site I used to do a lot at.

I have no idea where I'm going.

« Reply #714 on: Jan 10, 2007, 02:05 PM »
hey all, my name is Christina, annnd I'm new here [haha duh] I'm from southern CA, taking some classes and ultimately I hope to land an internship in Atlanta with adult swim. I've been lurking for a while, and finally got the notion to join. heard about void through DA, and looking forward to being here. I'm hoping to improve art and comic-making abilities. so with that, I'll see you guys around!

Oh dang! You from LA, man? Wish you could've joined just a bit sooner, we just had a Void jam at Citywalk!

« Reply #715 on: Jan 10, 2007, 06:45 PM »

Oh dang! You from LA, man? Wish you could've joined just a bit sooner, we just had a Void jam at Citywalk!

aw balls, yea I'm like maybe half an hour from LA. next time for sure!

« Reply #716 on: Jan 11, 2007, 05:37 AM »
sup names KrazykaT, not new here just haven't been here in a long while, right Toast, i've gotten better with my art though, also notorius of bieng banned off this site, but i've changed though, just don't type, nothin i won't have to negatively reply too, but other than that im a cool guy, happy new years

« Reply #717 on: Jan 11, 2007, 06:31 PM »
Hi, my name is Maus. I have no idea how this really works. Apparently there are high standards, so of course I will try my hardest!  I'm not entierly sure how this works. I don't have a fighter or... whatever they are yet, and I can't seem to find a 'guide' or anything to help me, so I restort to the next best thing!

And of course the thing that makes me look like a total newb.

So, how does this work?

« Reply #718 on: Jan 11, 2007, 08:03 PM »
http://entervoid.com/FAQ.php

Read it, live it, learn it.

Check out the archives too, and read up on some old battles. It couldn't hurt to see what we're like in the pits.

« Reply #719 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:42 AM »
One day I heard a voice... and that voice did say, "Thou shalt join yonder comic-y battle thingee" ... and I figured meh, it's worth a shot.

But more seriously, I've been enviously eyeing VOID for a long time, wishing I had the necessaries to be able to take part in such a thing... one quick bit of encouragement from Delya was all it took for me to get off my ass and start working on a character! This is my story thus far.

« Reply #720 on: Jan 12, 2007, 09:02 AM »
Hey there guys, name's Rain, I kinda forgot to introduce myself since I've first signed up on Void but then again I never went into the spit, spat forum. ^^; So yeah, anyways.

I've known about this lovely site for about...Ok I can't really recall but it's almost been about two years because I was making a character in 2005 but after the two years of me trying to get better at proportions and to make it not look like "Kingdom Heart characters," I really didn't understand what they meant by that, I ended up changing my previous character where she was just not fit for Void at all. So now that I have a better character that I can compare with better than my experiment character that really just didn't have an understanding of anything(though it would have been humorous to see). I'm also attending college and improved greatly from the last time and hopefully won't pull the big headed kid like characters that I was producing.

Ok, enough talking about how(mostly when) I heard about Void, now for the self talking me. I'm a college student in Florida going for my degree in Game Design(which I want to learn more about animation than games but it's good to know more than one thing). I love drawing and comics(otherwise I wouldn't be stalking around here much now would I). And I'm hoping I can part of this little(ok, really big) community that has so many sequential artists.

And that's all, and if you have read all of this to this point, you get a cookie ;D...ok not really.  :-\

« Reply #721 on: Jan 12, 2007, 10:50 AM »
You tell me that? I never knew this topic exits! XD Well, I think it's not too late to introduce myself too right?

I'm Priscila (Dead Panda Pen here or d-p-p on the damn Void chat), almost 21 years old (Yah I'm an old dog), doing the the third year of Architecture college (yah, blame my bgs at will I don't care) and brazilian <3 A friend introduced me to Void (but he judt gave up joining foe a while) and I got amazed with it, so I decided to join too. It would be a good experience and also a way to try solving my lack of comic skills.

I'm on my third character trial already (yah, I have a problem of giving up all the time and start again), but I hope being able to fight soon!
Photobucket account deleted <3 No more crap from me

« Reply #722 on: Jan 12, 2007, 11:08 AM »
Ho there. I forgot all these got deleted.

The name is Cameron Miles Croft, I'm 17 years of age, andl a near total recluse. The Void boards are one of the few places to be graced with my presence. I'm a simple young man, and enjoy art, art, and more art, especially if it is the raw creative output that is doodling. I enjoy jams as well, so you'll find me hanging out over there a great deal of the time.

In fact, I started some very popular art jams in the past, including the Combine-o-riffic jam, and currently, the doodle trade jam. I have no characters submitted to void yet, but I've been here a good one and a half years. I have one currently in the works, and you might see him soon enough.

I fancy myself somewhat of a character designer, favoring a nice miix of superhero type intrigue and reality. Also robots. Lots of 'em. I strive to have a completely original art style, but some people still manage to confuse it with...japanese animation. They will be missed. >:{

Yeh. That's about it really. Time to draw some more.
penis

« Reply #723 on: Jan 12, 2007, 12:34 PM »
I'm K. Grey, otherwise known as Sabu.
I'm from SEE-AT-ALL and dislike both salmon and coffee. Rather unfortunate.
I'm 14, and hate my scanner.
I would like to get on void so I can improve my artwork and take part in awesome comic battles. Failing that, I'll probably lurk.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2007, 06:47 PM by sabu »

« Reply #724 on: Jan 12, 2007, 02:59 PM »
http://entervoid.com/FAQ.php

Read it, live it, learn it.

Check out the archives too, and read up on some old battles. It couldn't hurt to see what we're like in the pits.

Thanks man! I just realized right now that there are drop down menus. Took me a while to figure it out. I checked out some of the death matches (because... well... drama is awesome) and some of the tag, just 'cause I wanted to know what it was, though it (the FAQ) doesn't really explain what each thing is, just a few as far as I can tell... Some of the stories are really cool, and as Kae tells me it's a big part. I really respect comic artists, 'specially people like you... I mean, you have to do: pencils, inks, colouring, editting, script, paneling, colouring, finishing touches... It's pretty cool. I'm no expert, but I'm trying my best to improve and would like some crits in the future...

I mostly do furre/animal stuff but I'm working on my humans. I'm only 14 and a gal, and you can check out my stuff at http://blumgrl.deivantart.com

You meaning... whoever is reading this XD

Sorry for all the questions... I just hate doing something wrong far it, makes me look sillier them I am!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

289 Guests, 2 Users

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us