INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #675 on: Nov 14, 2006, 07:15 AM »
Hrm...
Well, this thread's is clogged up as it is, so i doubt people will know a majority of the new guys anyway.
But, time to add on!
Hi, I guess you can refer to me as my screen name here, it's the best i can do with this relatively helpless brain. Mm, I've been watching the site for awhile, and I decided to join... mostly for commenting. And stalking. But mostly commenting, yeah. I just might make a fighter sometime, but not now. I'm not too good with art. Let alone sequentials, I'd die many times over. But I'll probably cave in sooner than i expect anyway, it's my nature. I'll prepare myself for the pain, thank you very much.
Have fun not noticing me!

« Reply #676 on: Nov 14, 2006, 07:53 AM »
Hi I usually go under the name online as Master Loki or Blacksandpiper. My real name is Keziah Uriel (no kidding) and I'm... young. I found this place after I joined a tournament much like Void -- except it only occured once a year on a comic book website. My friend referred me here since Void is 100% of the time. Tried to get on together -- but he didn't make it so I'm mainly waiting for him.

I live in California. My comic's name is Origin. I'm a straight A student studying to be a surgeon and I'm Filipino.

Yes.

Say..did you happen to host a comic battle a long time ago in Gaia? where some people did some work but the second round got cancelled? your name sounds familiar..

Oi, and welcome to void kabayan.

« Reply #677 on: Nov 15, 2006, 09:23 PM »
My name is commie mittens. I like Karl Marx and wool-knit mittens. I hate fat people. And I probably have the largest penis on void.

« Reply #678 on: Nov 16, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Commie... You're gonna fit right in.

<3

-Jesse

« Reply #679 on: Nov 16, 2006, 03:35 PM »
Uh, yeah. This is actually a re-start on Void for me, I was a good-for-nothing called Tenro back in the day, and I'm starting clean and actually going to submit this time. My first impression of Void comes from reading Fuudasha's bio on Crazy Sam, so I kinda use his work as the benchmark for the big leauges, which I don't know if I'll ever make it to.
I'm a college boy, and a pretty clever one if I may say so, and I'll probably catch a lot of flak for my artwork because my fingers will never ever be able to keep up with my brain. I'm more of a writer than anything, and studying to be a High School English teacher, and dreamed of writing for comics since I was old enough to think.
As for my style, I try not to be a Japanophile, but in all fairness I actually have studied quite a bit of martial arts(I'm a fight geek too), and have read a lot about Asian history, with a focus on the Sengoku-Meiji Periods. In spite of my interest, not much manga style bleeds into my art, and very little into my writing.
Eventually, I'll have a couple characters, and hopefully a little for everyone. My planned first is a bit on the sci-fi/fight heavy/character study type.
Also, I'm Scotch/Irish as hell, so that comes up in one or two of my fighters.
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2006, 03:43 PM by ProfessorTen »
Under the circumstance, I'd probably be better off shutting up now.

« Reply #680 on: Nov 17, 2006, 03:52 PM »
Um...hello? I'm Peanut....well, thats not my real name but thats what people call me. So, yea. Where did I come from? One of two places. 1) A far off land, somewhere deep in the mountains, in a kingdom called Someplace or 2) A far off land called Canada.
I hope to be able to submit a character eventually and kick arse in battles. Until I can I'll be around encouraging other and generally being a lazy s.o.b.
I'M HERE. BE HAPPY.  ^_^

« Reply #681 on: Nov 17, 2006, 04:58 PM »
My what an intelligent shade of blue. It makes me smile. Thank you.

« Reply #682 on: Nov 20, 2006, 07:37 AM »
well since this is the boars thats going to let me introduce myself then here goes.
I'm not going to say my real name but everyone can call me BB. I have a charecter, and her name is Tequila.Uriko44 helped me name her and create her.and......uuh...I'm trying to draw different styles so if you go to my deviant art and see different styles I'm just experamenting......and i guess thats all everyone needs to know.lol ^^;

« Reply #683 on: Nov 20, 2006, 01:29 PM »
Well, might as well get the obligitory introduction over with.

My real name is Sara, and I'm known most places around the internet as SandPuppeteer. I'm 22 with the dream of making it big with my art some day. Which is highly unlikely. Until then, I work in a call center, waiting to get onto the graphics program contract (thing BIG graphics program).

I was thinking of using a pre-exsisting character that would be easy to augment his story to drop him into Void City, since he's already set up to be in a generic big city which is never explicitly named. Surly redheaded coffee clerk with a nicotine addiciton and a tendancy to brawl at the drop of a hat.

« Reply #684 on: Dec 26, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Hello! Name's Matt, and I'm an addict... er um... artist. Age:23. Figured I'd join up and see if I can't get myself re-motivated and really start to improve myself, and see about taken some heads with me.  Now where do I start.....?
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2006, 09:03 PM by minion#12 »
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!
...uh... what's  a horseshoe?

« Reply #685 on: Dec 27, 2006, 11:50 PM »
hullo

« Reply #686 on: Dec 29, 2006, 10:04 AM »
hullo

Best introduction ever.

<3

-Jesse

« Reply #687 on: Dec 29, 2006, 12:06 PM »
Hi. D:

I'm, liek, known as Jax. NOT THE BAT. I got this name before I was even into online art, so I didn't steal it either. >c
I'm a gamer, graphic artist thing, and, yes, I'm still an anthro. D:

I'm from art sites. Like SheezyART, deviantART, such and such. Geographically, I live in northern New Jersey, in the US.

And where am I going? I'm going to make me something to eat for now. Afterwards, I dunno, you tell me.
I'll concur if it's not against me.

« Reply #688 on: Dec 29, 2006, 02:02 PM »
Hello my name is Fetus man, But you cal call me Fetus, or Man because my mommy says not to use my real name on the world wide webs.

I like Pokemon, and hate digimon.

I like 2 draw unicorns and anthro catterpillars with happy rainbows

i hope 2 make comix for this website about my caterpillars helping the people in void, cause its the nice thing 2 do

HI!!!
« Reply #689 on: Dec 29, 2006, 04:57 PM »
Hi! I'm haven!

I HAVE A DISCLAIMER! this is probably because I am an asshole when I see redundancy and stupidity! :D

i like pumpkin pie, but NOT APPLE.

« Reply #690 on: Dec 29, 2006, 09:29 PM »
Hi, I'm rabbitjunk most know me as RJ, I'm a pervert and I collect hentai and draw it too, I'm also an art student and have hopes in becoming a famous H-artist. I also like Pokemon, rainbows,bright colors and yotsuba. I tend to dress like a freak sometimes. :DDD My void best friend is The-wolfboy-jack. He's a douche. :D ps: My character is Whoa, and I have another character I'm working on named 9k. KTHNXBAI
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2006, 12:21 AM by RabbitJunk »
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #691 on: Dec 29, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Hi, I'm rabbitjunk most know me as RJ, I'm a pervert and I collect hentai and draw it too, I'm also an art student and have hopes in becoming a famous H-artist. I also like Pokemon, rainbows,bright colors and yotsuba. I tend to dress like freak sometimes. :DDD My void best friend is The-wolfboy-jack. He's a douche. :D ps: My character is Whoa, and I have another character I'm working on named 9k. KTHNXBAI

: OOOOO jack!!! JACK!!! im not going over to your house then no more orgies for you!!!

Chemicalnova:
the moon knew that vi

« Reply #692 on: Dec 29, 2006, 09:34 PM »
Hi, I'm rabbitjunk most know me as RJ, I'm a pervert and I collect hentai and draw it too, I'm also an art student and have hopes in becoming a famous H-artist. I also like Pokemon, rainbows,bright colors and yotsuba. I tend to dress like freak sometimes. :DDD My void best friend is The-wolfboy-jack. He's a douche. :D ps: My character is Whoa, and I have another character I'm working on named 9k. KTHNXBAI

: OOOOO jack!!! JACK!!! im not going over to your house then no more orgies for you!!!
Dude note I said "void bestfriend" ok, chill. : P
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #693 on: Dec 29, 2006, 09:48 PM »

Dude note I said "void bestfriend" ok, chill. : P

um....what am i chatting with you through? >3> whatever gosh XDDD

Chemicalnova:
the moon knew that vi

« Reply #694 on: Dec 29, 2006, 10:21 PM »
HIIIIII. I R TEH QYZEX. I DRAW TEH MERKS.

Yes, I draw Merk. I currently go to high school, blah blah blah, applying art college, blah blah blah, have a gay ogre character in the works, blah blah blah, all that typical cliche student artist stuff.

« Reply #695 on: Dec 29, 2006, 11:12 PM »
Hello! I'm Chiyani, and due to the inescapable anxiety brought on in social situations, I have a tendency to avoid contact with other people, and often even experience paralyzing fear when trying to post in a public forum. I enjoy calculus, parkour, furries, pears, and getting hugs from people I hardly know, unless of course they're trying to steal what little cash I carry on-hand, in which case I promptly step back a safe distance and deliver a back kick to their solar plexus. I'm currently learning to draw out of either a desire to escape the stress of electrical engineering undergraduate studies or to end my subconscious quest for identity. I enjoy smooth bristol board, also. It's very smooth.
I've got my own personal pop-up ad :O

« Reply #696 on: Dec 30, 2006, 09:39 AM »
O.O 47 pages of discussion . . . can we still introduce ourselves here? I hope so XD

Who are you? A Highschool student, lacking much artistic experience, sort of. I've been hanging around entervoid.com for almost a year (or longer) I never actually did anything, I looked at all the battles, and checked back now and then, and then entervoid.com wasn't there . . . So I followed the LJ, and all the people who were doing speed commissions for updates, then recently when a link to the forums popped up, I've been lurking here. Kinda creepy. Anyway, I got the initiative to join finally after read most of the topics and wanting to jump in. Hope no one minds?

Where are you coming from? Cliche japanese characters and comics . . . and that style . . . and an extremely pratty fighter.

Where are you going? Somewhere different, with fresh ideas and hopefully things that people will like. Animation and/or comics. I'll see when I get there. I think I'm improving, but by keeping most things to myself, I don't really know if its true. I hope it is.
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2006, 09:50 AM by knotbox »

« Reply #697 on: Dec 30, 2006, 10:58 AM »
hum... hi ^^
I'm Dejichan, I'm an illustrator student and I live in Chile, Southamerica... so please have patience with my lazyness to find the proper english word sometimes ^^;
I'm not a very sociable person...
I like digital and traditional media and I'm really bad at backgrounds and perspective and... panneling =_=;... Joined Void becaused I wanted to challenge myself and get some sequentials/action/battle drawing training, that I'm really needing now.
I like cute girls XP

nice to meet you *bows*

« Reply #698 on: Dec 30, 2006, 12:25 PM »
'Allo. You can call me whatever you want, don't matter much. SOME people (*coughspadcough*) like to use my real name, just to confuse me online.

Crawford's my fighter, though he was the last to be approved before the site went down, so if you're not in chat much, you probably have no idea who he is.

I like grungy, gritty comics, and all sorts of cartoons. One day, I will be a famous animator! I swear I will! Or comic artist! Either works for me.

« Reply #699 on: Dec 30, 2006, 02:34 PM »
Here it goes (first post!)

Who are you?
I'm scruffylad (or Brent, if that's too odd.) 

Where'd you come from?
California.  I've done a little art in the past, but nothing too professional.  I'm looking to improve my skills.  I suck big time at the sequential stuff (characters who look the same from one panel to the next, action flow, etc.)  I've been looking at all the great stuff on void for the last few months, and finally decided to stick my toes in the water. :)

Where you going?
Hopefully, I can improve my sequential art skills, and my other art skills overall.  I've been playing with a couple different character designs, but haven't figured out where to go with them yet.  Heck, I haven't even figured out if I want a serious character or a silly one yet.  (Maybe both?) 

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

304 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us