« Reply #50 on: Jan 12, 2004, 07:12 AM »
finaly decided to show yourself eh?!

welcome !

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #51 on: Jan 12, 2004, 08:09 AM »
finaly decided to show yourself eh?!

welcome !
^_^ Mhm! Lurking is fun for only so long XD n' thanks =D
If you people have something to say, stop spamming the forums and use my information in my profile.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #52 on: Jan 12, 2004, 11:21 AM »
dude your icon is freaking me out lol.
it's scary lookin
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2004, 11:22 AM by Artica »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #53 on: Jan 14, 2004, 05:19 PM »
yeah, Gryphon here, 18 and still runnin.  im in college right now working on my visual studies degree (CG modelling and art).  ive been a member of deviantart for awhile (gryphyn7.deviantart.com) and while i was there i hit this link on Caanan's page and it brought me to void.  i thought it was the greatest artist website ever, so i had to join. :devil:

plans: challenge some people, become champion, finish college, get some kick ass job as a CG artist (video games, movies, whatever floats), finish my comic book, get it published, turned into a series, then a movie, then sit back and bask in the glory. :drool:

ps-- POLYKARBON is the shizzle, shettlesworth needs to get off his ass and update that site. (yes, i am white) B)  
got zen?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #54 on: Jan 15, 2004, 12:25 AM »
dude your icon is freaking me out lol.
it's scary lookin

o.o XD well thank you .. *grins*

gryphon:
X_X YES!! we must ALL worship polykarbon *hugs the site*
If you people have something to say, stop spamming the forums and use my information in my profile.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #55 on: Jan 17, 2004, 05:25 PM »
Hello everyone.
My name is Athena and i've come to this site cuz my friend (known here as ThatGuy) said it was a really fun site so here i am. I registered here at the forum section and now for some reason i can't seem to register for  the main site. Can someone help me? If you have AIM my screen name is MysticOdango. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hasta Luego, Athena.
With the Light comes the Darkness.
With the Darkness comes the Light.
Just as we must accept

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #56 on: Jan 17, 2004, 06:01 PM »
well generally the site is being revamped i guess, lots of little bugs here and there
but as it says in the rules, u gotta sumbit poses and backgorund stories and TADA ur in

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #57 on: Jan 17, 2004, 07:23 PM »
you wont show up under artists until you have an active fighter.  that means you would have to submit a fighter and get approved first.

however, you should be good if you want to vote on battles though.  you dont need a fighter to do that.
[img]http://entervoid.com/forums/html/

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #58 on: Jan 27, 2004, 02:47 PM »
Heya, it's time for me to hijack this thread for a moment.  :ph34r:

You all can call me Johnny or JB.  I just turned 18 on the 12th and I still thinking about which art school to go to.  I hail from Penciljack and the been defunct APX where I met Burake back when he went by the name Koshiro and Demon-Heart was animated( Cool stuff).  I found out about this place from ManoWar(I believe thats his name) when he posted some  battles from here.  Loved the idea, I've been trying to get together a comic online for awhile now, so this seemed like the best place to train myself to drew sequentials in a short amount of time.  :D

I've been really checking out the site for a few days now and finally got the guts to register to the forums today.  My fighter should be ready as soon as my friend scans him in and I rework him alittle; I should be up a challenging SOON!  Muhahahahahahahaha*Cough*Wheeze*whistle...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #59 on: Jan 27, 2004, 02:56 PM »
cool man, Welcome to the VOID.  look forward to seeing your submission.  Make sure you read all the rules though on the create fighter page, and the more info things.  I'd hate to have the only reason your not in be because you didnt do a design sheet or some such...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #60 on: Jan 27, 2004, 03:03 PM »
I met Burake back when he went by the name Koshiro and Demon-Heart was animated( Cool stuff).
(Shhhhh...don't tell anyone that lol! The'll expect me to animate again.)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #61 on: Jan 27, 2004, 03:05 PM »
hi im justin,you may know me as Burns. ive been here for about ...little less than a month maybe ...i have 3 chars. 1 i dont use 1 i use and 1 in the SDT...im 15 soon to be 16 in march..and i think im art is ..ok..for 15...but i htink it could be |===========| that much better.
...but the only way to get better is to practice..so thats why im here..and to have fun  :drool:

(funny how theres 7 pages of this and yet i just found this :lol: )
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2004, 03:05 PM by Burns »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #62 on: Jan 27, 2004, 04:41 PM »
I'm Jed, I've been kicking around VOID for about a year and some change now (followed a link from the 40oz. boards), though I haven't managed to get a fighter accepted/ finished. I do English/Classics at Mount Allison.
And Ontario's not East Coast, PEI is. Represent.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2004, 04:45 PM by Jed »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #63 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:31 PM »
werd... biatch!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #64 on: Jan 27, 2004, 09:41 PM »
XD Hello to JB, Burns and Jed! ^_^ It's nice to have fresh meat to play with *drools* XD
Anywho, ^_^ see y' 'round =)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #65 on: Jan 28, 2004, 07:34 AM »
cool man, Welcome to the VOID.  look forward to seeing your submission.  Make sure you read all the rules though on the create fighter page, and the more info things.  I'd hate to have the only reason your not in be because you didnt do a design sheet or some such...
Yea, I've got a design sheet already, I just need a win pose and a lose pose.  :D

(Shhhhh...don't tell anyone that lol! The'll expect me to animate again.)

Ok, ok, enough outta me. :lol: I actually owe you some long overdue fanart but my scanner crapped out around then so I never got to show you.

This place seems so cool, I didn't want to come in empty handed but I could wait to atleast participate on the forums.  ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #66 on: Jan 28, 2004, 07:38 AM »
XD Hello to JB, Burns and Jed! ^_^ It's nice to have fresh meat to play with *drools* XD
"fresh meat"  you say that as if you've been in hundreds of battles and your looking to score on the newbies. hahahah

when you havnt turned your first battle in yet, who's the fresh meat now? hahahahahah

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #67 on: Jan 28, 2004, 08:17 AM »
Ok, ok, enough outta me. :lol: I actually owe you some long overdue fanart but my scanner crapped out around then so I never got to show you.

Lol. thats cool. I bet you anything they're no longer design accurate ha ha ha. Not you fault dude. I've since updated the cast about 3-4 times Lol. Well its good to see you again. Hmmmm. let me know when you get your fighter up and I do ya' a little fanart for him/her.  ^_^  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #68 on: Jan 28, 2004, 10:30 AM »
Sweet, thanks man.  I'd love to see what you would do with my character.  :D  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #69 on: Jan 28, 2004, 11:31 PM »
"fresh meat"  you say that as if you've been in hundreds of battles and your looking to score on the newbies. hahahah

when you havnt turned your first battle in yet, who's the fresh meat now? hahahahahah
LOL you knew exactly what i meant you silly!
=P

*picks up several brains from the gutter and places thenm in the lost and found*

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #70 on: Jan 31, 2004, 07:36 PM »
Oha! Messanic des. Hajimeshite. Jeezus, why is introducing myself so hard. I stumbled upon here just by chance and this place seemed pretty kewl so I registered. I'll have a character soon I just have to figure out how the hell those battles and such work. If you want to find out more about me then theres always checking my profile and PM's. Otherwise hi, the name's Messanic and I like Asian women in short pleated skirts...

Beast to Pray, Here come the pain.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #71 on: Jan 31, 2004, 07:56 PM »
I like Asian women in short pleated skirts...
Dont we all... dont we all *Imagines asian girls in short pleated skirts* XD

Anywho!
Konnichi-wa Messanic-San! ^_^. Totsuzen desu ga, jiko shokai sasete kudasia? Watakushi no name wa, Tai-po Di-mon-Chan desu. Ome ni kakarete, ureshii desu! Ja ne!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #72 on: Jan 31, 2004, 08:53 PM »
Anywho!
Konnichi-wa Messanic-San! ^_^. Totsuzen desu ga, jiko shokai sasete kudasia? Watakushi no name wa, Tai-po Di-mon-Chan desu. Ome ni kakarete, ureshii desu! Ja ne!

I'm not that good in japanese yet so I can only partially translate what you just posted. I understand hi and the sexy talk and good-bye. So can you translate for me please? I'll know more japanese as time goes by preferably fluent by the age of 21.
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2004, 08:55 PM by Messanic »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #73 on: Jan 31, 2004, 09:08 PM »
XD sexy talk??
lol aww ^_^ its all good i pretty much just said hey, my name's Typo n' yeah that's all it goes
XD sorrie when you threw in the japanese i kinda just x_x .. assumed x_x *slaps own hand* sorrie!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #74 on: Jan 31, 2004, 09:14 PM »
It's O.K., I know some japanese and so far some of the sexy japanese talk I've heard the women use thier sylables in a very sexy tone. gomen ne. ;D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

288 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us