INTRODUCE YOURSELF

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #425 on: Aug 19, 2005, 04:23 PM »
:squid: I'm not really a colorist, more so pencils and inks.  This site will help me improve though. Thanks for you feedback Galvo! I'm gonna draw a quick page and scan it so people can critique on how I layout a page.:squid:  
"Zure ama emagaldua da Amerika!"
[img]http://www.buber.net/Basque/Misc/

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #426 on: Aug 27, 2005, 10:56 AM »
Hello Everyone! One Anime based artist (very likely again) that enjoys humor in his comics not to mention comical characters. I also live in virginia currently and always searching for a soul mate, mate, girlfriend or whatever other term you wish to use and I also go by the art name Crazy Cow Productions
Hello every body! Art Page

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #427 on: Aug 28, 2005, 05:24 PM »
Presenting myself, Caffeine.
It is I. Previously I was self-presented in the wrong area, resulting in INTRODUCTION TERMINATION.  
I will fulfill your questionary desires with the creation of bold new words! Like ephilisten, which from this moment forward will be a verb meaning: "To cauterize a wound using boiling mustard."

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF CAFFEINE, AND HIS VOCABULARY-RELATED CREATION: EPHILISTEN.

Well then, carry on.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2005, 05:25 PM by Caffeine »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #428 on: Aug 28, 2005, 10:00 PM »
hi....i'm 4:00am :skull:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #429 on: Aug 28, 2005, 10:26 PM »
hi....i'm 4:00am :skull:
 :unsure:  is that it?

tell us a little bout yerself mate, or darlin?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #430 on: Aug 31, 2005, 11:43 AM »
Hi, guys.  I'm Jenn.  
I'm not much of a sequential artist.  I've done comic strips but that is about my extent of actual pages.  So, after following my hubby (Viperchief) to this site I thought this would be my chance to learn to not be so afraid of sequential art.  

My artsy background consists of a bit of training in animation, realism, a ton of comic book styles (of course all yoiked from my favorite artists) and coloring on the walls when I was little... I still do that.  But it pisses off the husband so I try not to do it very often.  Heh, i'm half-kidding.  If I could color on the walls without feeling ridiculous I'd do it.   :P

Anyway, i've taken all those things, mooshed them together and have worked very hard over the past few years to find my own style and so far I think i've done fairly well with it.  I do need help though.  I don't understand perspective, i'm still learning anatomy and I would love to learn how to properly tell a story.  I've watched my hubby learn and grow so much in the few months he's been a member here.  It's pretty damn inspirational.  I want a piece of that.  

I'm having fun here so far.  It's nice to meetcha.  :)
[img]http://i15.photobuck

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #431 on: Aug 31, 2005, 11:53 AM »
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!  Welcome Jenn!   It's great to see you, I hope you develop your character soon and get her up, it'll be awesome to see (and maybe battle) you around here!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #432 on: Sep 05, 2005, 02:49 PM »
Apa kabar semua! My name is Ady.
Hmm.. I don't know what to tell about myself. So here we go...
Mostly I draw sketches of anime, cartoon, and mecha. During my highschool I'm got hooked with Sonic Adventure drawing style (sweat). So I got several drawings of that in DA and Sonicverseteam. I got abit of influnce for some of my drawing from my friend who is good at drawing Kamen Rider, Ultraman, and Gundam.

*cough* I'm really bad at colouring *cough*

I find this place interesting, seeing so many artists pit their creation against eachother. This could help improve myself by learning from the masters and the art of art-battle.

Nice to meet you.  
Eventually, I will come back to this place....
After 3 years here I am....

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #433 on: Sep 08, 2005, 09:28 PM »
uhh hi..

my name is marco

currently living in canada

i'm chinese, and i'm 16

i read manga and i pretty much learn how to draw from that

before that i drew from cartoons and stuff

i suck at colouring

and apparently i'm not very good at determining the relationship between crotch height and arm length in my drawings

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #434 on: Sep 08, 2005, 09:41 PM »
I'm James.

I'm from Texas.

I plan on going into coding and maybe writing.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #435 on: Sep 11, 2005, 03:16 AM »
Hi I'm anian (well at least that what it says), you can call mejust  A, most ppl do,
anyway I'm from croatia and am 19 years old, at the moment I'm starting my second year of college.
I really like the site and the idea (although some things still aren't clear) and also some links for tutorials that are really good, I'm not that good at drawing and generally suck (but try anyway), I enjoy comic books and drawing for many years now.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #436 on: Sep 17, 2005, 10:48 PM »
I am The Amazing Bobo.  I'm normally just Bobo, but someone took that, so I decided to be Amazing for once.  I come from "Happy Valley" Utah, where everyone's Mormon and naive.  Except for me, since I just moved a year ago from NorCal...

Anyway, I love drawing, but hate taking the time it takes.  So I mostly cartoon, since it requires less detail and can be done quickly, but nothing satisfies more than a successfully finished masterpiece.  To tell the truth, I haven't done much with comics, and have never finished a comic book that I've started.  So this will be a learning experience for me!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #437 on: Sep 17, 2005, 11:43 PM »
hey, welcome to Void.

you from the bay?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #438 on: Sep 17, 2005, 11:50 PM »
No, I lived in Woodland, about 20 mins. north of Sacramento.  Pretty boring town, really.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #439 on: Sep 18, 2005, 03:14 AM »
Haha, odd.  I'm in Elk Grove, myself.  (A bit south of Sac-town, on the off chance you've never heard of it.)
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2005, 03:15 AM by Caffeine »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #440 on: Sep 18, 2005, 11:00 AM »
aw, that's okay. I'm not actually from the bay myself, but I'm stuck here anyways. :yucky:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #441 on: Sep 20, 2005, 11:12 AM »
snip
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2017, 03:48 PM by Denny »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #442 on: Sep 23, 2005, 08:08 AM »
Hi everybody!!
I'm Tony Elzinga, 19 years old, and i'm from the Netherlands. Because of the many talents here and the fact i like to draw i came here. (I've got my first drawing up called cuddle my new fighter) Some of my other hobby's are gaming, going out, spending time with my friends and ofcourse my g/f. well i hope to have a great time here!!!

cya
Your death smells like fresh gunpowder

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #443 on: Sep 23, 2005, 11:54 PM »
Heyo people!
Name is AmuckFiddy, or 'muck, or Fiddy......whatever :D
22 year old student of Savannah College of Art and Design.

Hope to show my all here in the future. :lol:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #444 on: Sep 27, 2005, 01:28 AM »
Who are you? My nickname is Saphiro
Where'd you come from? Spain, a friend told me about this website
Where you going? I wanna draw my character and kill u all :lol: nah, joking. I wanna learn to draw better and get experience to draw better ;)

Hi everybody
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2005, 01:28 AM by saphiro »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #445 on: Oct 01, 2005, 11:35 AM »
Hey there.
The name's Tim, I'm on the west coast of Canada in Vancouver (originally from the east coast--as in the real east coast, Nova Scotia, not like those east coast pretenders that are actually from Ontario or something) and I'm going to school taking animation. I've been lurking around the site for a good while now (probably like a year or something, I've lost track) but never really had he nerve to be active and start battling.

That being said, I'm withholding my fighter until I'm positive that I can handle VOID battles along with animation work (if you've never seen an animator's workload, you'll know what I mean) without defaulting all over the damn place.

See ya around the boards.
 :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #446 on: Oct 01, 2005, 02:32 PM »
My name's actually Angelica and I'm from Sweden. I just turned 19 and started school (again :/). I study industry- and warehouse logistics since I want to work at a warehouse as a forklift operator. Pathetic, maybe, but it's what I want to do. :rolleyes:

I love art and drawing. Especially tattoos. Ever since I got my first one, I've been in love with them. I guess you could say I'm addicted. I always think about tattoos and I always crave them.

I joined this place because it seems like alot of fun, and I really hope I can draw a fighter soon. Time is not something I have right now. :unsure:

We'll see how it goes and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here!  

I've put Edward on hold

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #447 on: Oct 02, 2005, 09:32 PM »
hey everyone. my name's Hobbes, call me whatever you will. I'm a 23 (good god i feel old) art student from Minnesota and i'm going to MCAD right now for comic art. not very good at it though...yet.

so far this whole place imresses the heck out of me, even if it is a little to quiet. maybe that'll change... heh.
sig too big.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #448 on: Oct 02, 2005, 09:34 PM »
My name's 'Nonoyerbeezwacks', but you can call me Edua. I tried to create Gallo, a character made for fighting... that I haven't really given a background to that would make it work in his own story line/plot line or something, so yeah.

Uhm... that's pretty much all I can think for introductions. I suck at stuff like that.

My dA account's http://eltipejoloco.deviantart.com/ ... And... that's pretty much it. Myep.
[size=8]Links:
Deviant. | [

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #449 on: Oct 11, 2005, 05:39 AM »
Ahoy, all. Looks like this is the spot for self-introductions, so here I go. I'm SpacePirateCaine, yet another aspiring cartoonist with a lot of time on his hands. I found this place browsing for freeware computer games, I think. Scary that I can't remember the context in which I found this place, but nonetheless, I have, and just thought I might join up and see if I can learn a thing or two while I'm at it.

I'm semi-involved in the indie gaming development world, but my first love has always been art, and it's awesome to see a bunch of other great artists about to learn from.

Arr. Some of my art, though much of it is outdated, can be found at my DeviantArt page, and some music I've composed exists on MySpace. Pleased to meetcha.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

249 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us